over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SLEEPING AIDS

Although trazodone is classified as a SARIs. The mediated actions are very similar to an SSRIs--as aforementioned.

Serotonin and dreaming - Springer

Serotonin and dreaming

Edward F. Pace-Schott

Abstract

Many clinical anecdotes and an experimental study have reported intensification of dreaming by the selective serotonin-reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). However, no published neurochemical dream model invokes serotonin as a dream-promoting neuromodulator or accounts for serotonergic dream enhancement. An experimental study of normal volunteers showed that, although SSRI treatment decreased dream recall frequency, several subject-rated dream-intensity measures were greater during steady-state drug administration compared with pre-drug baseline and early drug treatment. Additionally, such subject-rated dream intensity as well as dream report length and judge-rated bizarreness were greater during acute discontinuation than during pre-drug baseline and drug administration periods. Nightcap ambulatory monitor data showed increased REM latency during treatment and increased REM density during acute discontinuation, indicative of SSRI-induced REM suppression and REM rebound following drug discontinuation, respectively. The bulk of pharmacological evidence suggests that drugs that enhance serotonergic neurotransmission lighten sleep. Sleep-disruptive effects of SSRIs are accompanied by electroencephalographic and electromyographic signs of brain activation, abnormally prominent eye movements in NREM sleep, and REM rebound following drug discontinuation. Explanations of SSRI-induced dream intensification suggested by these findings include, respectively, generalized brain activation during sleep, enhanced NREM dreaming, and within-night REM rebound. Additional clues as to potential causes of serotonergic dream enhancement are provided by: (i) the cellular pharmacology of hallucinogens that act on 5-HT 2A receptors, (ii) the phenomenological and functional neuroimaging effects of serotonergic hallucinogens, and (iii) putative neurophysiological mechanisms of lesionrelated complex hallucinosis.

Last edited:
Trazodone to prevent nightmares?! The irony..as I'm sure somewhere there's practitioners prescribing amphetamines for insomnia..Xanax for narcolepsy..LSD for adhd (the latest one I've heard)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a PubMed study--take it for what it's worth.

Lmao at your edited post with translation.

It's a moot point, agree to disagree and move forward..

Since you can't do that I'll support my point one more time...

According to drugs.com it's a common side effect (1-10% of population) of Trazodone.

Common (1% to 10%): Anger/hostility, excitement, insomnia, nightmares/vivid dreams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, I am refusing to disagree? Nope. If you would have just said "let's agree to disagree" I would have done so, but that's not what happened. The truth is that you continued arguing with me even though you knew you were wrong. You just didn't want to admit it. Then, as I started dismantling each of your faulty arguments you did what many people do--you got pissed and started diverting blame, making smart-ass comments, and launching veiled insults.

Moving on...

So you think this "drugs.com" claim supports your argument? Actually, you just further confirmed what I have been saying all along--that nightmares are NOT a common side effect...unless of course, like i said before, you consider 1-2% to be "common".

Actually, the drugs.com statistic you posted suggests a potentially LOWER occurrence of nightmares than the 1-2% I posted, so since you are having trouble properly interpreting this information, please allow me to do it for you.

Your drugs.com statistic shows that 1-10% of people experience either: anger, hostility, excitement, insomnia, nightmares, or vivid dreams.

Even if we group anger and hostility together, that means that this 1-10% statistic is comprised of 5 different side effects. If we go by averages (we have to since this 1-10% statistic doesn't differentiate between those 5 side effects in terms frequency), this would mean that nightmares occur in only .2-2% of total users. That is a potentially LOWER occurrence than what I posted...by as much as 500%.

So, I'm not sure what else to say about that except "thank you for sustaining my argument". Note: As I posted previously, FDA statistics show that trazadone causes nightmares in only slightly over 1% of total users, which lines up nicely with this drugs.com stat.

Moving on...

Lastly, I'm not sure what my edit has to do with anything, as probably 50% of all my posts are edited (if not more) for spelling and grammar mistakes, or to post additional information I thought about after the fact. Regardless, I just don't see how me editing something, regardless of what it might have been, has any effect on the validity of my argument. After all, facts are facts, so...

Look, If you want to keep arguing, go for it, but in my opinion you're just making yourself look bad. That was never my intention, which is why I approached the argument the way I did, but I can't stop you from making an ass out of yourself.

The bottom line is that trazadone has been around for many decades and only a very small percentage of users experience "nightmares".

Note to "Ballennonstop" (geez, that screen name says a lot): I edited this post 3 times in the last 2-3 minutes. I was just correcting spelling and grammar errors (and typing this "note"), but since you think editing is somehow a sign of foul play, I wanted to just come right out and admit this perceived wrong.

Last edited:
Although trazodone is classified as a SARIs. The mediated actions are very similar to an SSRIs--as aforementioned.

Serotonin and dreaming - Springer

Serotonin and dreaming

Edward F. Pace-Schott

Abstract

Many clinical anecdotes and an experimental study have reported intensification of dreaming by the selective serotonin-reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). However, no published neurochemical dream model invokes serotonin as a dream-promoting neuromodulator or accounts for serotonergic dream enhancement. An experimental study of normal volunteers showed that, although SSRI treatment decreased dream recall frequency, several subject-rated dream-intensity measures were greater during steady-state drug administration compared with pre-drug baseline and early drug treatment. Additionally, such subject-rated dream intensity as well as dream report length and judge-rated bizarreness were greater during acute discontinuation than during pre-drug baseline and drug administration periods. Nightcap ambulatory monitor data showed increased REM latency during treatment and increased REM density during acute discontinuation, indicative of SSRI-induced REM suppression and REM rebound following drug discontinuation, respectively. The bulk of pharmacological evidence suggests that drugs that enhance serotonergic neurotransmission lighten sleep. Sleep-disruptive effects of SSRIs are accompanied by electroencephalographic and electromyographic signs of brain activation, abnormally prominent eye movements in NREM sleep, and REM rebound following drug discontinuation. Explanations of SSRI-induced dream intensification suggested by these findings include, respectively, generalized brain activation during sleep, enhanced NREM dreaming, and within-night REM rebound. Additional clues as to potential causes of serotonergic dream enhancement are provided by: (i) the cellular pharmacology of hallucinogens that act on 5-HT 2A receptors, (ii) the phenomenological and functional neuroimaging effects of serotonergic hallucinogens, and (iii) putative neurophysiological mechanisms of lesionrelated complex hallucinosis.

I'm not sure if trazadone ever affected my dreams, but I wish it did--because I love having vivid dreams, especially of the lucid sort, which I have been trying to master for the last 10 years. Astral projection is significantly easier than lucid dreaming, in my opinion.

trazadone is the devil. lol
I rarely wake up that angry n psychotic.

:eek:
:naughty:

LOL. I have read that it does make some people angry. It had the opposite effect on me--made me super calm.

So, I am refusing to disagree? Nope. If you would have just said "let's agree to disagree" I would have done so, but that's not what happened. The truth is that you continued arguing with me even though you knew you were wrong. You just didn't want to admit it. Then, as I started dismantling each of your faulty arguments you did what many people do--you got pissed and started diverting blame, making smart-ass comments, and launching veiled insults.

Moving on...

So you think this "drugs.com" claim supports your argument? Actually, you just further confirmed what I have been saying all along--that nightmares are NOT a common side effect...unless of course, like i said before, you consider 1-2% to be "common".

Actually, the drugs.com statistic you posted suggests a potentially LOWER occurrence of nightmares than the 1-2% I posted, so since you are having trouble properly interpreting this information, please allow me to do it for you.

Your drugs.com statistic shows that 1-10% of people experience either: anger, hostility, excitement, insomnia, nightmares, or vivid dreams.

Even if we group anger and hostility together, that means that this 1-10% statistic is comprised of 5 different side effects. If we go by averages (we have to since this 1-10% statistic doesn't differentiate between those 5 side effects in terms frequency), this would mean that nightmares occur in only .2-2% of total users. That is a potentially LOWER occurrence than what I posted...by as much as 500%.

So, I'm not sure what else to say about that except "thank you for sustaining my argument". Note: As I posted previously, FDA statistics show that trazadone causes nightmares in only slightly over 1% of total users, which lines up nicely with this drugs.com stat.

Moving on...

Lastly, I'm not sure what my edit has to do with anything, as probably 50% of all my posts are edited (if not more) for spelling and grammar mistakes, or to post additional information I thought about after the fact. Regardless, I just don't see how me editing something, regardless of what it might have been, has any effect on the validity of my argument. After all, facts are facts, so...

Look, If you want to keep arguing, go for it, but in my opinion you're just making yourself look bad. That was never my intention, which is why I approached the argument the way I did, but I can't stop you from making an ass out of yourself.

The bottom line is that trazadone has been around for many decades and only a very small percentage of users experience "nightmares".

Note to "Ballennonstop" (geez, that screen name says a lot): I edited this post 3 times in the last 2-3 minutes. I was just correcting spelling and grammar errors (and typing this "note"), but since you think editing is somehow a sign of foul play, I wanted to just come right out and admit this perceived wrong.

"Mike Arnold" you come across as a lonely boy at the local public library on his laptop-headphones in because you're scared of real life society, so you attempt to compensate by Internet bullying people and brainwashing them with your biased and inaccurate opinion.

Honestly I don't have time to read all that. I don't have time to argue with you. You're 100% right and I'm totally wrong. (Hence why others have jumped in supporting my feelings that a common side effect of Trazodone is nightmares) Thanks for writing all that. My Ambien is kicking in and I'm looking forward to a restful, nightmare-free night. [emoji12]

just to add to the thread about trazadone. i had been prescribed it for a few months, although it took me about 5 days a week 1 tab for a month to get me situated. At this time i was falling asleep at 9 and waking at 4am.
My dreams were no crazier than a melatonin tab, pramipexole, benadryl, ketotifen fumarate, tren ace cycle, or no cycle. If you presume you will have bad dreams usually you will have a bad episode. I woke up relaxed and calm, never was angry or unhappy. If you perceive it in your mind it will happen. True believer in that. Bad dreams happen out of the blue for me

LOL. I have read that it does make some people angry. It had the opposite effect on me--made me super calm.

I should not be used as an example, maybe of what not to do, but...;)
lol

trazadone was terrible for me.
I have had sleep problems my whole life.

in my early 20s I went to dr about that n other issues.
went through every drug n sup imaginable.

I played with all kinds of doses of traz but it did not agree in any way.

I have anger n aggression issues, the traz made me really psyco. like scary feeling and terrible dreams.

I use mostly sups now.
I dropped all the chems back then n went to mj.

then over the years worked at what I have now.

I still hate to use pharms but recently been using pregabalin for mood and sleep.

I have been really impressed with it.
it makes my hands twitch a lil, I really notice it when holding a cig at night and makes me pee a lil funny at times, like having to go feeling other then that very nice.

helps with rem sleep too.

works on gaba

the other thing I have done and I really hate this but fuck if I don't sleep good, this is the one thing that allows me to sleep all through the night without getting up to pee...

kemenant sl, ketorolaco, its an nsaid. 10mgs sublingual. im out by the time they dissolve and do not move until the morning...

other nsaids can work for this too.
for me this works better then any other, was amazing.

sleeping so good is fucking addictive. the drugs isn't but....:love:

:D

You can have a try with melatonin and aromatherapy. Melatonin is the hormone that controls sleep, so it's no wonder that it naturally induces sleep.Take 0.3 to 0.5 milligrams before bed. Lavender as a kind of aromatherapy is a trick. Find a spray with real lavender and spritz it on your pillow before bedtime. Hope the two methods can help you sleep better.:headbang:

usually use 3 g of glycine,
2 dmae,
ashwaganda
L-theanine

Occasionally I will use melatonin 3mg when I take caffeine or ephedrine.

The hylands come forte seems to work for a lot of people.

5-htp can make you drowsy and helps with your stress. 100mg is a good starting point.

I'm coming off ambien slowly tapering off worst decision I ever made ambien did work for me been on it for 2 years but my built a tolerance towards it.

What are some other alternatives beside trazadone and melatonin I've pretty much have tried everything.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Trazadone literally knocks me out within 30 mins and makes me feel like I have a hangover for 2 days , the only way I take it is half of a tablet and make sure I have nothing to do for at least the next day because half doesn't hit me as hard.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Professional Muscle mobile app

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity