over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SLEEPING AIDS

i sometimes take melatonin but i hate it because next day im groggy the whole day,,,

best thing is bust through the day without stims,,,go home from work, like someone said take a nice shower, eat a comfortable meal and hit the bed when you are tired, dont stay up looking internet boards andd shit, keep repeating until you normalize...unless you are really sick or something you should normalize soon, it may take some time but like anything else no pain no gain, you gotta pay.

ZMA,,,,zinc and magnesium and B6 right? ive taken those during the day i dont get sleepy, neither should you,,, none of those are needed unless you are malnourished,,,B6 will give you a wicked vivid dream but tahts about it.

I've read and had doctors tell me not to use melatonin regularly. It should only be used to reset your clock, i.e. changing times zones.

I prefer the generic Benadryl from Vons/Ralphs. It has Diphenhydramine like Tylenol PM but with out the sides of Acetaminophen. Though it is kind of hard to get out of bed in the morning and I still feel groggy.

I take 3 melatonin with a cap of NyQuil zzz. I usually sleep like ass but this works well for me. Have to add that I'm a smoker so I will usually smoke a bowl after I train. Back in the day GHB was my go to for sleep

Valerian root with magnesium (400-600 mg) an hour before bed

Mk677 works amazingly for this imsomniac, only thing ever that has!

Also I take a benzo couple times a months when too much anxiety. Not great for me I know, but better then not sleeping. Rivotril clonazepam is the only one I use and my doc gives me 160tabs per year lol

what a tease!

I thought Gridlock made a post!!! Miss our chats J. Hope all is well brother. what a ride it has been for me. hope your ride was/is good.
-F2S

Melatonin is my go to. 1 3mg and I'm out.. dreams/nightmares all night though

Melatonin is my go to. 1 3mg and I'm out.. dreams/nightmares all night though

I'm up to 10-15mg. It's not as effective as it used to be for me even though I do take breaks. Thinking of adding some valerian root.

Get a sleep study
Light sleeper could equal sleep apnea
untreated sleep apnea equals shitty quality of life.

I'm up to 10-15mg. It's not as effective as it used to be for me even though I do take breaks. Thinking of adding some valerian root.

Giants which melatonin u taking ? is it fast dissolve in the mouth ? no chance in hell 15 mg won't knock u out of this stuff . other straight tabs have absorption issues.

Stewie also recommends putting the melatonin under tounge/ mouth before swallowing to increase absorption.

Surely U can't be that fucked up mate 15 mg god !! that's a lot lol:p

do this get a tub of natrol quick dissolve 3 mg tabs , 90 in a tub .its cheap . any flavour . I have strawberry.

first night take 6 mg on its own nothing else no other sleeping aids. see how goes. need more up by another 3 mg & so on.

don't buy massive 5 mg or 10 mg tabs !! first establish your dose.

20 min before sleep minimum . eyes get heavy is a sign it's kicked off.

after u taken melatonin NO EXPOSURE TO LIGHT. lights off total dark. no blue light of smart phones this keeps pupil dilated takes longer to sleep. always works for me .

I found a day & night diff in quick dissolve & consuming straight tabs.

Last edited:
I have had chronic insomnia for years. I have the worst time getting to sleep and once I am there I am ok. Thither best supplements in order that I have used are -

1. Phenibut powder- Start low and find your spot mg wise but when dialed in the best REM sleep.

2. Melatonin- although I have to take larger amounts than most it consistently delivers. You will need to cycle this a bit.

3. GABA- previous posts have covered it but it helps you get your needed REM sleep and keep you there.

All of these can be bought as bulk items at various online places.

Giants which melatonin u taking ? is it fast dissolve in the mouth ? no chance in hell 15 mg won't knock u out of this stuff . other straight tabs have absorption issues.

Stewie also recommends putting the melatonin under tounge/ mouth before swallowing to increase absorption.

Surely U can't be that fucked up mate 15 mg god !! that's a lot lol:p

do this get a tub of natrol quick dissolve 3 mg tabs , 90 in a tub .its cheap . any flavour . I have strawberry.

first night take 6 mg on its own nothing else no other sleeping aids. see how goes. need more up by another 3 mg & so on.

don't buy massive 5 mg or 10 mg tabs !! first establish your dose.

20 min before sleep minimum . eyes get heavy is a sign it's kicked off.

after u taken melatonin NO EXPOSURE TO LIGHT. lights off total dark. no blue light of smart phones this keeps pupil dilated takes longer to sleep. always works for me .

I found a day & night diff in quick dissolve & consuming straight tabs.

I'll give that a shot. Right now I have the pills. I did have more success with capsules. My usual dose is 10mg. I've never tried the quick dissolve. It doesn't help me that I work nights half the week. My sleep schedule is so bad. I do have pure powder melatonin but I have no way of measuring it. Bulk Supplements sent me a free bag. Appreciate the advice. I refuse to go back on prescription sleep aids so I'll definitely try this. Thanks bro.

I'll give that a shot. Right now I have the pills. I did have more success with capsules. My usual dose is 10mg. I've never tried the quick dissolve. It doesn't help me that I work nights half the week. My sleep schedule is so bad. I do have pure powder melatonin but I have no way of measuring it. Bulk Supplements sent me a free bag. Appreciate the advice. I refuse to go back on prescription sleep aids so I'll definitely try this. Thanks bro.
no worries mate. I have had now caps , and Schiff melatonin ultra (3 tabs = 9 mg melatonin along with other things) and natrol pills etc etc various brands BUT I only ever tried quick dissolve like 2-3 Months ago. I never tried before which was silly of me o should have and boom it's not a placebo there is a huge difference. I am a believer. I take anti allergy tab with it as well along with 5 htp 200-400 mg. I am not proud of taking diphenylhydramine kirkland anti allegy tabs I need to drop it :-(.

anyway I am taking overall less melatonin now and it kicks in quick/ eyes heavy. I sometimes mix a natrol time release with a quick dissolve cap both 3 mg as I still have stock left of natrol times release and natrol normal melatonin tabs

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Sublingual in my opinion is the best way to use melatonin. At least for myself, this method doesn't lead to grogginess the next day. This happens moreso with the time released or extended release formulation of melatonin.

Some people experience a paradoxical reaction to melatonin, meaning it'll keep them awake-insomnia. Some people have overcome this paradoxical effect by using a suppository form of melatonin.

Sublingual in my opinion is the best way to use melatonin. At least for myself, this method doesn't lead to grogginess the next day. This happens moreso with the time released or extended release formulation of melatonin.

Some people experience a paradoxical reaction to melatonin, meaning it'll keep them awake-insomnia. Some people have overcome this paradoxical effect by using a suppository form of melatonin.

Stewie that's exactly what I said above when I quoted you :) Thanks for confirming here. I only started sublingual after I saw a post from you where u recommended this.. so I started keeping the normal tabs in mouth and let them dissolve completely . it's bit odd taste but no big deal but then felt the diff and right away ordered quick dissolve natrol 3 mg. huge diff like I said above. I have been using melatonin of all brands types never did quick dissolve. Many thanks for fixing this. cheers . I sometimes mix 1 x 3 mg time release and 1 x 3 mg quick dissolve as I still have stock left. I take times release good 1 hours or more before sleep and quick dissolve 20 min before . what do u think of that mate ? I have experienced grogginess, may cos I don't take time release when I working next day as I have to get up early . I took 1 time release 3 mg + 1 quick dissolve last night along with other things last night and slept at 1 am and got up at 12:30 this afternoon!! Good little catch up on sleep. feel so good. my sleep hours on the days I work are terrible like 4-5 hours max !!

Last edited:
Stewie that's exactly what I said above when I quoted you :) Thanks for confirming here. I only started sublingual after I saw a post from you where u recommended this.. so I started keeping the normal tabs in mouth and let them dissolve completely . it's bit odd taste but no big deal but then felt the diff and right away ordered quick dissolve natrol 3 mg. huge diff like I said above. I have been using melatonin of all brands types never did quick dissolve. Many thanks for fixing this. cheers . I sometimes mix 1 x 3 mg time release and 1 x 3 mg quick dissolve as I still have stock left. I take times release good 1 hours or more before sleep and quick dissolve 20 min before . what do u think of that mate ? I have NOT experienced grogginess, may cos I don't take time release when I working next day as I have to get up early . I took 1 time release 3 mg + 1 quick dissolve last night along with other things last night and slept at 1 am and got up at 12:30 this afternoon!! Good little catch up on sleep. feel so good. my sleep hours on the days I work are terrible like 4-5 hours max !!

and edit my previous post now but I just realised I made an error ..

I wanted to say this..

I have NOT experienced grogginess, may be cos I don't take time release when I am working next day as I have to get up early . So I only us time release version when I am off next day so I get up when I get up and not to the alarm clock!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131