over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Curcumin: Overhyped trend?

Blows away pill form, how so? Just curious what you notice with inj over oral and what oral form did you use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used LE super bio Curcumin, Swansons Curcumin and Jarrow's.

With the inj you see actual aesthetic changes to your body , an increase in performance at the gym, and joint pain is non existent.

You have to read through the Veteran supplies thread to see all the user testimonials.

Currently using inj Curc from VRS. 400-600 mg a week.

Going to try and keep up with it for as long as I can. Blows away the pill form...

The oral form doesn't make your muscles fuller like Anavar lol

Does it need to be pinned IM?

With the inj you see actual aesthetic changes to your body , an increase in performance at the gym, and joint pain is non existent.

You have to read through the Veteran supplies thread to see all the user testimonials.

Interesting...

I made an account just to find out where I can get the injectable curcumin. and im not even a bodybuilder. I want it for the health benefits. I keep hearing 'veteran supplies' or something but I cant find them... someone please point me towards them

that sounds like a blend of deca and tren ace there in a injectable curcumin bottle lol just kidding.

I am glad u feel that way on it and hope that the vial had exactly what was claimed on the label.

on off chance if you can​ afford to mate do you think it would be a good idea to send a little sample off this curcumin to the gear testing campaign here and ask them to test it for any AAS in there. I dont know if that can be done or not. I am just thinking out loud.

It makes me a little dubious when it start giving the results u are felt on it.

Again if its legit and thats what it does then great. who can complain when u get results like that but just to make sure on things. I have never personally used inject curc.

Meriva phytosome

super bio curcumin

for me..

Meriva delivered big time for me.

I am just talking in general and not specifically relating this idea of testing to any one manufacturer of inject curc.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have never seen a single injectable curcumin user ever post improved bloodwork from taking it. What proof do we have that it is real? It's also the most painful injection I've ever taken in my life and I've never seen a vial that didn't crash. I'd just rather take one of the pill forms. We can debate which is superior all day, but my CRP is non existent so I'll stick to what I'm doing.

that sounds like a blend of deca and tren ace there in a injectable curcumin bottle lol just kidding.

I am glad u feel that way on it and hope that the vial had exactly what was claimed on the label.

on off chance if you can​ afford to mate do you think it would be a good idea to send a little sample off this curcumin to the gear testing campaign here and ask them to test it for any AAS in there. I dont know if that can be done or not. I am just thinking out loud.

It makes me a little dubious when it start giving the results u are felt on it.

Again if its legit and thats what it does then great. who can complain when u get results like that but just to make sure on things. I have never personally used inject curc.

Meriva phytosome

super bio curcumin

for me..

Meriva delivered big time for me.

I am just talking in general and not specifically relating this idea of testing to any one manufacturer of inject curc.

I've made it from raws and inj resveratrol and curcumin definitely eliminate joint pain (I had a ton of joint pain from old injuries from the lifting/sports I participate in) and anabolic effects begin around 400mg/week and get VERY pronounced around 700mg/week.

Fatloss/anti-estrogenic effects of res are noticed around 200mg/week :)

Last edited:
I have never seen a single injectable curcumin user ever post improved bloodwork from taking it. What proof do we have that it is real? It's also the most painful injection I've ever taken in my life and I've never seen a vial that didn't crash. I'd just rather take one of the pill forms. We can debate which is superior all day, but my CRP is non existent so I'll stick to what I'm doing.

making a painless curcumin formulation is the holy grail. I've come close but no cigar. Its a lot more complicated than making test/eq/whatever. Quite a few more steps involved with getting a clean/pure product that doesn't crash/lump at injection site.

Last edited:
To me the Curcumin is minor its the RES that gets ya.

And for those asking Vet supplies went private.

Ak

To me the Curcumin is minor its the RES that gets ya.

And for those asking Vet supplies went private.

Ak

yarp!!!!! agree completely! :D

even though VS's curc still lumped at injection site which was shitty after awhile (gets tiresome to look in mirror and see lumps on your body).

I have never used circumin but after reading this thread I have become interested in its benefits. I did a google search on injectable circumin and came across this article https://www.forbes.com/sites/brittm...-gave-lethal-turmeric-injection/#671be41a6326

I am not trying to bash circumin since I have never used it, and a lot of people have posted positive benefits in this thread.

This is the bio of the articles author:
"I am a science communicator and biomedical researcher with a unique background: I earned a “doctoral” degree in naturopathic medicine from Bastyr University and practiced as a licensed naturopath for three years. I quit naturopathic medicine after realizing the field is riddled with quackery. I now explore the shenanigans that the naturopathic profession employs in order to woo lawmakers and the general public to sympathize with pseudoscience. I also contribute to Science 2.0 and Science-Based Medicine. I started my blog, Naturopathic Diaries, to write about naturopathic medicine from a more personal and unfiltered perspective. I am currently in a PhD program at the University of Kiel, where I study the coevolutionary dynamics between microbiota and their host species. Follow me on Twitter @NaturoDiaries."

What is posted in the comments section with the article is pretty interesting too.

I try to take it either INJ or topical min. of 3 x week, as M stated when I get completely tired of the lumps etc I go to topical spray for a while. Just put the wife back on the shots twice a week says she like the results much more.\

Thats RES/CUR in same syringe.

Ak

x2

my CRP is the same story in my last blood work. U have seen my blood work big dog. So need for me to Einstein the shit anymore.

I am doing a diff setup with curcumin though. Explain later.

x2

my CRP is the same story in my last blood work. U have seen my blood work big dog. So need for me to Einstein the shit anymore.

I am doing a diff setup with curcumin though. Explain later.

I've actually gotten discounts on different forms of curcumin so I'm actually taking 1 pill of 3 different formulations daily lol (biomor, novasol, and meriva)

I don't believe oral works too well, but maybe you guys are getting 1% absorption....1% of 1000mg or whatever people take a day is still something worthwhile.

Transdermal feels like we're getting about 30%....I kick my dosage up to 1g/week and its anabolic/analgesic..... but the dosage is obviously much larger than taking 60mg/day IM..... :banghead:

cool thing about the transdermal is that you can use it like a pre-workout, its a pretty sweet rush of energy as the absorption rate is much faster.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl