over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 lbs of Parasitic Worms removed from Bodybuilders Intestines

Just drink 2 ounces of lemon juice concentrate mixed with a bottle water twice a day and your good. Lemon juice is so acidic it kills parasites or worms

I'm curious as to how they get in there in the first place? bacteria growing into worms?

I believe you're thinking of maggots and how they are formed.

In some places females have been purposely introducing ring worms into their bodies for weight loss. Then they take large amounts of antibiotics to kill them. It's crazy what people do to their bodies lol

I took a course in college on parasitology and that looks like ascaris worm. That can be treated usually with drugs that kill them and then you just poop them out. THis guy seems to have had so many that they deemed it a medical emergency and did the surgery!
Ascaris Lumbricoides Treatment | eHow

He probably got that from eating food that was contaminate with human feces. Once you get a few in there they will multiply, he must have had those for a long time!

My professor had an ascaris in a jar of formaldehyde and told us how it came from a little boy in the college town. He was a funny guy. He told us how he checked his kids for pin worms. You sneak into the bedroom in the middle of the night when the kids are asleep and look at their bung holes with a flashlight. The female worms come out your butt at night and lay their eggs around your anus.

Yes I have heard that they can be treated with drugs as well. The side effects cant be too pleasant Im sure.
And now I cannot even eat lunch due to my nausea, nausea induced condition from that film

In some places females have been purposely introducing ring worms into their bodies for weight loss. Then they take large amounts of antibiotics to kill them. It's crazy what people do to their bodies lol

No different than women removing the last or lower 2 ribs in order to have a perfect hour glass figure, or removing the little toe on their foot to get into a certain shoe size, or shoe style. Women in Japan have had their Tibia broken and setting placement rods in there, in order to have the bone growth stretched for an extra inch or two in height. Unbelievable shit brother.

Anemia is the least of it, the tapeworm will eventually lay more eggs which will travel through the bloodstream and migrate through the body becoming lodged in organs or muscle tissue (most often it gets lodged in the brain or lungs).

Those eggs will then become cysts and start eating away at whatever tissue it attached itself to. I've seen human brains in medschool from people that went on living for years with the cysts eating way at their heads not knowing about it, the brain looked like swiss cheese.

Not a good way to go. This is why I always overcook pork when I have to eat it. (Only happens with Pork Tapewrom)

Yeah, ive read about tapeworm doing that but it is rare I believe. In most animals it never leaves the intestines and the segments just break off and pass out in your feces carrying the eggs out that way.

Some might say the same thing about what some bodybuilders do to their bodies. I guess its what perspective youre coming from. I agree that taking in a parasite to lose weight seems just crazy to me.

Ring worm is actually just a fungal infection of your skin. I think the main thing used for weight loss is the tape worm.

Yeah, ive read about tapeworm doing that but it is rare I believe. In most animals it never leaves the intestines and the segments just break off and pass out in your feces carrying the eggs out that way.

I'm still scared the hell out of Tapeworms, hahaha.

I actually knew a person who had a Tapeworm egg lodged betwen the dura mater and arachnoid mater of her brain when she was a child. Her immune system killed off the infection but it developed into a hard abcess and caused part of the bone to protude backward (think alien skull).

Freaky

That was horrific! :'ood-smil YUCK!! I didn't dare look at the other links!!

I'm curious as to how they get in there in the first place? bacteria growing into worms?

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spontaneous_generation"]Spontaneous generation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Nice.

I never said I was intelligent. Maldorf gave me the info I was after.

Intelligence has nothing to do with with something debunked in 1859, lol.

Last edited:
That was horrific! :'ood-smil YUCK!! I didn't dare look at the other links!!

Lol If you ever go on reddit and one day click on the spacedick subreddit then this would be nothing to you.

On the other note...Imagine you being the doctor or the nurse in that room and seeing that when you as soon as you open a patient's stomach.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

I'm still scared the hell out of Tapeworms, hahaha.

I actually knew a person who had a Tapeworm egg lodged betwen the dura mater and arachnoid mater of her brain when she was a child. Her immune system killed off the infection but it developed into a hard abcess and caused part of the bone to protude backward (think alien skull).

Freaky

DAMN! The don't call it the "hard mother" for no reason eh! Maybe the dura mater slowed it down somehow and formed the abcess to wall it off.

Last edited:
I cannot bring myself to watch this or even browse through it. Petrified of what I would see......

I was worried about parasites when i worked over seas , i got to try alot of differant foods.

I ended up with Campylobacter that got into my blood stream and that sucked for a few months.

We catch fish fish all the time that have worms , we always dispose of them but alot of people say that its fine to eat as long as its cooked

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws