over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 lbs of Parasitic Worms removed from Bodybuilders Intestines

my skin feels like it is crawling

Triple word score for using anilingus in a sentence. That word makes me LOL.

Both of you should try to learn how to spell it. Until then, triple point reduction.

small talk

Nice reference! Yeah, maggots may appear from seemingly nowhere, but the eegs are there after the flies land.

Decomposing Fox - YouTube

One thing cool about maggots is that they can be used to estimate the time of death of a person who has been murdered. The pathologist can send out samples of the different maggots in the corpse and they will be able to tell how long they have been in the body and how many generations were born in there. My uncle is a coroner and pathologist and was nice enough not to call me in for an autopsy of a woman that had been in the forest for about 30 days during the month of July. He said the body was full of them.

I used to be a repo man for a rent to own place and I quickly discovered that cock roaches love VCRs. Often the VCRs we would repo would be full of roaches, they would come running out when we opened it up. No wonder the VCR wasn't working anymore! One of them I opened up had about 200 or so in it that were all different sizes and life stages, a good study of the life cycle of the cockroach.

Definitely makes you question what's blowing these pro's and serious bb's guts out. Most say its slin/gh bloat but you never know.

I love the way that his guy who posted the video uses an anomaly as justification for going vegan and pushing his lifestyle beliefs. It's gross, yes, but the guy is so obviously an opportunist; it's ridiculous.

Eating like a cow won't necessarily help you either, possibly increasing your chances of acquiring an infection. To provide Americans with seasonal produce 365 days a year a significant amount of our produce comes from outside our boarders. Countries, farmer co-ops, individual farmers with little or no oversight on production, fertillization methods,storage, etc. even in the US human waste has been used as fertilizer on produce.

you could grow your own produce, avoid restaurants, and shoot every cat that comes into your yard,

BTW any of you own cats, little beasts carry toxoplasmosis, easily treatable unless it burrows into your brain, then it takes over. It's been implicated in schizophrenia, increased suicide risk in men, aggressive behavior in men, increased risk taking behavior, and countless other behavior changes in humans, up to 25% of the human population world wide may be infected by the little parasite, Europe higher with France up to 55%..

There is an emerging field of psychology, neurology, parasitology both in Europe and the US in addressing mental illness...

http://m.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2012/03/how-your-cat-is-making-you-crazy/308873/

**broken link removed**
Neural parasitology - how parasites manipulate host behaviour

I wonder if you could get an infection like the OP video from gear made in unsanitary conditions, BA doesn't kill most parasitic cysts which have evolved to protect the organism from hostile environmental conditions outside of the host organisms... Nice to have some sources doing testing on their gear I'd say, injecting an organism into my body that wants nothing more than to reproduce and consume me as a resource is not pretty, average bacterial reproduction rates, just one bac multiplies into 1 million in approx 7 hours under ideal conditions...

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
One thing cool about maggots is that they can be used to estimate the time of death of a person who has been murdered. The pathologist can send out samples of the different maggots in the corpse and they will be able to tell how long they have been in the body and how many generations were born in there. My uncle is a coroner and pathologist and was nice enough not to call me in for an autopsy of a woman that had been in the forest for about 30 days during the month of July. He said the body was full of them.

I used to be a repo man for a rent to own place and I quickly discovered that cock roaches love VCRs. Often the VCRs we would repo would be full of roaches, they would come running out when we opened it up. No wonder the VCR wasn't working anymore! One of them I opened up had about 200 or so in it that were all different sizes and life stages, a good study of the life cycle of the cockroach.

Maggots are actually very clean, they are extremely effective at cleaning out wounds/infections and accelerate wound healing. If someone has a maggot infestation it's not always irradicated, simple observation, control the population, cleaning etc.

leaches are nice too, used for revascularization of small/micro vessels of the fingers and toes and for the unlucky of us who need their package re attached due to an unfortunate accident or self mutilation injury they are especially effective. Just attach a few to the body part in question and they suck till bloated and fall off nice and fat:)

Maggots are actually very clean, they are extremely effective at cleaning out wounds/infections and accelerate wound healing. If someone has a maggot infestation it's not always irradicated, simple observation, control the population, cleaning etc.

leaches are nice too, used for revascularization of small/micro vessels of the fingers and toes and for the unlucky of us who need their package re attached due to an unfortunate accident or self mutilation injury they are especially effective. Just attach a few to the body part in question and they suck till bloated and fall off nice and fat:)

Yeah, that is pretty cool how modern medicine still uses maggots. I think they use them on burn victims to eat away the charred flesh and speed healing.

The point I was making about maggots was how forensic science can use them to help pinpoint the time of death of murder victims.

Eating like a cow won't necessarily help you either, possibly increasing your chances of acquiring an infection. To provide Americans with seasonal produce 365 days a year a significant amount of our produce comes from outside our boarders. Countries, farmer co-ops, individual farmers with little or no oversight on production, fertillization methods,storage, etc. even in the US human waste has been used as fertilizer on produce.

you could grow your own produce, avoid restaurants, and shoot every cat that comes into your yard,

BTW any of you own cats, little beasts carry toxoplasmosis, easily treatable unless it burrows into your brain, then it takes over. It's been implicated in schizophrenia, increased suicide risk in men, aggressive behavior in men, increased risk taking behavior, and countless other behavior changes in humans, up to 25% of the human population world wide may be infected by the little parasite, Europe higher with France up to 55%..

There is an emerging field of psychology, neurology, parasitology both in Europe and the US in addressing mental illness...

How Your Cat Is Making You Crazy - Atlantic Mobile

**broken link removed**
Neural parasitology - how parasites manipulate host behaviour

I wonder if you could get an infection like the OP video from gear made in unsanitary conditions, BA doesn't kill most parasitic cysts which have evolved to protect the organism from hostile environmental conditions outside of the host organisms... Nice to have some sources doing testing on their gear I'd say, injecting an organism into my body that wants nothing more than to reproduce and consume me as a resource is not pretty, average bacterial reproduction rates, just one bac multiplies into 1 million in approx 7 hours under ideal conditions...

Yes, pregnant women should NOT change the litter box ever.

Yeah, that is pretty cool how modern medicine still uses maggots. I think they use them on burn victims to eat away the charred flesh and speed healing.

The point I was making about maggots was how forensic science can use them to help pinpoint the time of death of murder victims.

yep, i love that forensic, csi stuff. amazing how fast the field is developing/growing....

Yes, pregnant women should NOT change the litter box ever.

It reminds me of that Star Trek movie where they stick that thing in the ear and it crawls inside your head. Creepy to think that your behavior, personality, mental functioning can be altered by a parasite that burrows into your brain and attaches itself in a position to allow it control in subtle yet significant ways..

It reminds me of that Star Trek movie where they stick that thing in the ear and it crawls inside your head. Creepy to think that your behavior, personality, mental functioning can be altered by a parasite that burrows into your brain and attaches itself in a position to allow it control in subtle yet significant ways..

Yeah, I remember that scene!

The most dangerous parasite I know of though is the amoeba Naegleria fowleri. You find those in thermal pools and warm ponds. The amoeba enter your nose and go through the cribriform plate right into your brain.

Looked it up and it only takes the amoeba 3-7 days to kill you and the mortality rate is 98% even when in the hospital.
How long does it take for naegleria fowleri to kill you The brain does turn into swiss cheese! When I took that course we had some slides of someone's brain that had this.

VIDEO [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKAh90auo7M"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKAh90auo7M[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJNBcF4aAP0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJNBcF4aAP0[/ame]

Last edited:
She survived and was only the 3rd to do so in the US! Her family's prayers did pay off big time. this just happened too a few days ago.

Kali Hardig: How Arkansas 12-Year-Old Survived Brain-Eating Amoeba

:) that's why they tell you to pre boil the water if you use those nasal sinus irrigation pots to clear out your sinus cavity... Good way to scare the crap out of little kids out for a summer swim in the lake... my wife tells me to watch what I say to the "daddy why" questions all the time... I did it again the other day over explaining necrotizing fasciitis and mentioned a little boy who fell out of a tree and ended up losing an arm and part of his face from it :) "daddy can you die from an infection?" "sure......not only that, but"

:) that's why they tell you to pre boil the water if you use those nasal sinus irrigation pots to clear out your sinus cavity... Good way to scare the crap out of little kids out for a summer swim in the lake... my wife tells me to watch what I say to the "daddy why" questions all the time... I did it again the other day over explaining necrotizing fasciitis and mentioned a little boy who fell out of a tree and ended up losing an arm and part of his face from it :) "daddy can you die from an infection?" "sure......not only that, but"

LOL, scare bodybuilders too with tales about abcesses. I had one bad and had to have a small chunk of my ass removed.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws