over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 lbs of Parasitic Worms removed from Bodybuilders Intestines

Talk about throwing away a winning lottery ticket. If I were that guy I would have hung a sign over my ass that said...

LIVE BAIT
10 Worms for a $1.00

YOU DIG!

He could have made a fortune.

See Paul Chek on youtube;
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctgIDLl9oNU]Healing Fungal and Parasite Infections: An Overview with Paul Chek - YouTube[/ame]

one of the most disgusting things i've ever seen. i'm paranoid now lol.

someone posted about mixing lemon juice with water to kill them. can anyone confirm this?

I took a course in college on parasitology and that looks like ascaris worm. That can be treated usually with drugs that kill them and then you just poop them out. THis guy seems to have had so many that they deemed it a medical emergency and did the surgery!
Ascaris Lumbricoides Treatment | eHow

He probably got that from eating food that was contaminate with human feces. Once you get a few in there they will multiply, he must have had those for a long time!

My professor had an ascaris in a jar of formaldehyde and told us how it came from a little boy in the college town. He was a funny guy. He told us how he checked his kids for pin worms. You sneak into the bedroom in the middle of the night when the kids are asleep and look at their bung holes with a flashlight. The female worms come out your butt at night and lay their eggs around your anus.

That's exactly what it was according to 1 of the posts under the video and its not a bodybuilder but a teenager from Brazil that got them from bad water.

That's exactly what it was according to 1 of the posts under the video and its not a bodybuilder but a teenager from Brazil that got them from bad water.

I figured, its the only worm that big that looks like that.

Ascaris can only get into you if you drink them from stagnant water, or if they get in contact with your skin (yes, they burrow through the skin and you don't feel a thing, for instance, you can step on one of them barefoot and it will get in, this is the most common way of infection as they often get eaten by fish in water.)

You can't get them from eating meat as the guy in the video makes allusion to, as Ascaris sticks to the intestines.

Last edited:
Ascaris can only get into you if you drink them from stagnant water, or if they get in contact with your skin (yes, they burrow through the skin and you don't feel a thing, for instance, you can step on one of them barefoot and it will get in, this is the most common way of infection as they often get eaten by fish in water.)

You can't get them from eating meat as the guy in the video makes allusion to, as Ascaris sticks to the intestines.

Ascaris don't enter through the skin, that's hookworm. They usually burrow through the skin in your feet when you walk barefoot. I never walk barefoot in the dirt!

just remembered something gross!

I was once in a pet shop and someone had a little puppy there on a leash. The puppy got sick and threw up a huge pile of ascaris worms! The worms lie on the floor and were writhing around, what a nasty sight. Those worms get into the blood stream through the intestines and then are coughed up and swallowed again, only this time the dog threw them up.

Would you consider the worms a good source of protein or carbohydrate?

Would you consider the worms a good source of protein or carbohydrate?

I suppose if you fried or baked them to a hot temperature so as to kill the worms and the eggs it might be ok! Sautee them in a nice cream sauce!

I never seen anything like that before. He had to feel like a pregnant woman and I can't believe that he could feel them moving around inside.

I've been living under a rock. na I feel like a moron as to how I asked the question. meant to make it out to as to what the fuck kind of bacteria is that. Oh well. I'll take the award for dumbest question of the year.

Naw, we all have our moments!

Ascaris don't enter through the skin, that's hookworm. They usually burrow through the skin in your feet when you walk barefoot. I never walk barefoot in the dirt!

Oh yeah my bad, I've mistaken the two.

I was once in a pet shop and someone had a little puppy there on a leash. The puppy got sick and threw up a huge pile of ascaris worms! The worms lie on the floor and were writhing around, what a nasty sight. Those worms get into the blood stream through the intestines and then are coughed up and swallowed again, only this time the dog threw them up.

That's usually how it goes with humans as well. They come out on both ends (so watch out where you guys stick your mouth lol).

But fun fact, estimates indicate every human on earth probably had some sort of parasite or organism in symbiotic relationship living inside him at one point or the other. (That also applies to the bacteria that helps us digest food in the intestines). Fun how life works.

Остеохондроз грудного отдела позвоночн&#

Уважаемые форумчане! Позвольте Вам представить новый проект pozvonochniky.ru!

У человека Позвоночник (позвоночный столб — columna vertebralis) состоит из 5 отделов: шейного (7 позвонков), грудного (12), поясничного (5), крестцового (5 позвонков, сросшихся между собой в одну кость — крестец) и копчикового (чаще всего одна кость — копчик из 3—4 позвонков).

компрессионный перелом позвоночника фото

Вторичная роль Позвоночник — защита спинного мозга, заключённого в особый канал, образуемый телами позвонков снизу и разросшимися дугами — сверху.

болезнь позвоночника

Вторичная роль Позвоночник — защита спинного мозга, заключённого в особый канал, образуемый телами позвонков снизу и разросшимися дугами — сверху.

на ренген можно снять позвоночник ребенку

Необходимость движения головой привела к появлению шейного отдела, ребра которого слабо развиты или отсутствуют, а позвонки, как правило, имеют хорошо развитые мыщелки, обеспечивающие большую гибкость шеи.

рентген или мрт позвоночника что лучше

I took a course in college on parasitology and that looks like ascaris worm. That can be treated usually with drugs that kill them and then you just poop them out. THis guy seems to have had so many that they deemed it a medical emergency and did the surgery!
Ascaris Lumbricoides Treatment | eHow

He probably got that from eating food that was contaminate with human feces. Once you get a few in there they will multiply, he must have had those for a long time!

My professor had an ascaris in a jar of formaldehyde and told us how it came from a little boy in the college town. He was a funny guy. He told us how he checked his kids for pin worms. You sneak into the bedroom in the middle of the night when the kids are asleep and look at their bung holes with a flashlight. The female worms come out your butt at night and lay their eggs around your anus.

I have heard similar stories about mothers doing stuff like this. I have even read about some hippie cures. I guess if you cut a piece of garlic in half and shove it up there, the worms dont really like to get near the garlic and just stay inside.

The whole thing gives me the creeps...

G

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear