over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another boring DNP LOG

Hey bro i think what you're doing is great. Its NOT impossible to quit cold turkey in fact that's easier for some people than cutting down. Everyone has their reasons for stopping.
Years ago i got pretty sick from drinking sooo much and i got into lifting and it was my outlet and let me vent instead of drinking. I didnt have a drink for 6months at one point and i wanted to slow down but the more i got into fitness the less i wanted to drink at all. Why spoils the gains ;)

G-luck man, everyone has thier reasons....Do IT, DO IT

Are you guys serious?? Telling him that its ok to use DNP to burn some fat and stop a drinking issue??

DNP is HARSH!!! They use that stuff to petrify wood. I would strongly advise the original poster to find any alternative to using DNP for this use.

How about getting some of your boys to help you kick the habit?? Clear your house of the beer, be the designated driver.. Anything... Just use your head...

Hey bro, they actually DO have a pill that will make you deathly ill if you drink alcohol while on it.

I forget what it's called, but an old friend used to have it.

He ended up still drinking while he was on it, the sickness wouldn't stop him from drinking.

I hate to say it, but this idea of using the DNP to stop drinking will fail.

You will not be able to quit drinking just because you take the DNP if you drink as much as you say you do.

You really need to go to AA, not take a very dangerous underground compound to try and stop drinking.

I'm not trying to be negative; I just know this will end up failing and you will decide to drink instead of take the DNP within days.

If all it took to stop drinking at your level of addiction is to simply take a supplement once a day, more people would be able to stop.

But you will be bored at night, and will resort to drinking again unless you have a support system, not a pill.

If you seriously want to quit drinking, forget about weight loss right now, get yourself some real help in AA and focus on your mental health.

Your physical appearance will come around once the mental aspect is getting fixed.

Most people who are at your level of addiction gain weight when they get a hold of their problem, not lose weight.

Nearly impossible bro.

Best of luck to you.

That's a great post.

DNP to stop drinking... c'mon dude... :eek: I think you really do not realize what a mess you'll be for the time of your "experiment". :rolleyes: I don't know what hell looks like, but I seriously doubt you can feel worse there than while on that shit... not worth it, trust me... especially if your main goal is NOT to lose fat. :(

And what about when you come off DNP? You think it's like a miracle drug and you won't be tempted with drinking ever again? :confused: Sorry but I don't see the logic behind it...

One word for you: willpower.

That's a great post.

DNP to stop drinking... c'mon dude... :eek: I think you really do not realize what a mess you'll be for the time of your "experiment". :rolleyes: I don't know what hell looks like, but I seriously doubt you can feel worse there than while on that shit... not worth it, trust me... especially if your main goal is NOT to lose fat. :(

And what about when you come off DNP? You think it's like a miracle drug and you won't be tempted with drinking ever again? :confused: Sorry but I don't see the logic behind it...

Cannot agree more. I struggled with the same issue for years, and quit several times, but each time I started back b/c I didn't really want to quit i just knew i needed to. Now I am almost 7 months sober get this, BECAUSE I WANT TO!! The only thing that is going to get you sober and KEEP you sober is willpower and self desire...nothing else.

ive run dnp 3 or 4 times, great if you aware... i would be carefull of a combining a daily drinkers liver with any dnp personally.. im waiting to start my next dnp run, but had a heavy 4 nites drinking last week so im waiting a few weeks:rolleyes:

Hey bro, they actually DO have a pill that will make you deathly ill if you drink alcohol while on it.

He ended up still drinking while he was on it, the sickness wouldn't stop him from drinking.

You will not be able to quit drinking just because you take the DNP if you drink as much as you say you do.

You really need to go to AA, not take a very dangerous underground compound to try and stop drinking.

I'm not trying to be negative; I just know this will end up failing and you will decide to drink instead of take the DNP within days.

If all it took to stop drinking at your level of addiction is to simply take a supplement once a day, more people would be able to stop.

But you will be bored at night, and will resort to drinking again unless you have a support system, not a pill.

If you seriously want to quit drinking, forget about weight loss right now, get yourself some real help in AA and focus on your mental health.

Your physical appearance will come around once the mental aspect is getting fixed.

Most people who are at your level of addiction gain weight when they get a hold of their problem, not lose weight.

Nearly impossible bro.

Best of luck to you.

Thanks for the post man. Ive been thru over 260hrs of drug rehab(had a grow house get raided when i as in college and they gave me tons of rehab). I actually never touched a beer until rehab. Piss test 3 times a week so i couldnt smoke, couldnt sleep so i turned to beer to help me sleep. Anyway at this point in my life im just tired of it. All i learned about addiction is until you are ready, you wont stop. All the court crap and AA wont do crap for you until you are ready for a new life. Ive stopped a bunch of times. Ill get a couple months under me and think i can go back and have a couple beers. Then a week later back to a 12 pack a day.

Ive realized im not the person that will ever be able to drink socially and im fine with that.

Thanks for the concern guys. You cant understand where im at in my life so i know alot arent going to understand or look at this in a negative light. Thats fine. Outside looking in only gives you some of the picture.

DAY 2
214lbs this morning. Crazy how much water weight ya drop not drinking a shit load of beer.

Sticking with my typical wed stuff, 2.6 mile dog walk/jog, Back and bis, tonight 5/5min rounds on the heavy bag. Yes my fat ass can actually do that..:D

Nearly impossible bro.

Best of luck to you.

Its called Naltrexone. Also i am not busting on you 2bigstill. Just because you can jog 5 miles a day and do mma does not make your dietary habits healthy. With the proper exercise routine and nutrition you could get just as good results as you would from the dnp without the risk.

Ultimately you have made you mind up, was just trying to throw a warning out there:D

That's a great post.

i agree 110% with you phidias but i would offer up another two words Alcoholic Anonymous......for when that willpower fails. Take it from an addict, there are times that i have come close to relapsing and my brothers in NA have been there.

Taking something like DNP to stop drinking is deifnitely not the right choice.

dropping the drinking should be priority #1. couple that with some cardio and you'll be amazed.

however if you're running it, please give us progress pics at least weekly.

While naltrexone is used to treat alcoholism, it isnt the drug that makes you sick when you drink. Naltrexone will block the binding of endorphins to the receptor that are resposible for the happiness when you drink. Just like when a gambler takes naltrexone (narcan, nalaxone) they experience less pleasure from gambling.

The drug that causes you to be sick when you drink is antabuse.

dropping the drinking should be priority #1. couple that with some cardio and you'll be amazed.

however if you're running it, please give us progress pics at least weekly.

another week and ill be out of the habit of drinking daily. Its really not a big deal.

Ill keep up the pics weekly. Thanks for stopping by man..

I agree with everyone’s concerns. What makes you think taking DNP is going to make not drinking for 30 days easier? If you are consistently drinking 12-24 beers everyday like you say, clearly health is not a huge concern, so how is DNP going to help at all…

I do appreciate all the words of wisdom notsobig32 and you as well beeman.

For right now this is the right path for me. Im healthy, ive put the time and research in. Im great at switching addictions. Ive gone from daily pot, couple years clean, 6months of daily meth use, dropped that and started MMA. Beer will be easy. Like i said im an addict and im finally old enough to understand i wont be able to "party" on saturdays like some people do because ill end up right back here.

Its really not a big deal...

another week and ill be out of the habit of drinking daily. Its really not a big deal.

Ill keep up the pics weekly. Thanks for stopping by man..

i didnt mean to bust your balls, i can just say from perosnal experience what dropping the booze can do.

however as having experience with dnp, your cycle looks solid. shouldn't have any problems with that dose. very sane cycle. cardio will be very doable and i recomend it at that dose. best of luck

ps do not count on the mirror or scale durring the cycle, it will fluctuate. 10 days post dnp is the magic day i just say damn when i look in the mirror.

I agree with everyone’s concerns. What makes you think taking DNP is going to make not drinking for 30 days easier? If you are consistently drinking 12-24 beers everyday like you say, clearly health is not a huge concern, so how is DNP going to help at all…

It doesnt really take much for me not to drink. Its just im home every day trading stocks and im done by 4pm everyday. Its more cause im bored really. I need to just break the habit. couple weeks on DNP will do that. Dont really understand what all the fuss is about.

Health is a huge concern, im 32 now and i cant keep up this lifestye so im changing it.

back to work. Ill be back tomorrow with an update. Yall boys have fun today

I don’t mean to bust your balls either man. Personally I think DNP gets a bad rap. I would much rather see someone do a sane DNP dose as you have laid out than some of the Clen / T3 / Yoh / etc… Super high stimulant stacks. It is the huge doses of DNP that can lead to serious harm / death, and you don’t look to be perusing this route.

Like I said I only question the motive. I personally don’t see how DNP is going to help you stop drinking. If its really not that big of a deal for you not to drink as you have stated and you just need some small motivational factor outside of drinking then what about something like a 5k race to train for, MMA match, CrossFit challenge, etc… (just suggestions based on interests you have mentioned).

If your motivation had been stated as “I want to shed some fat” I would still advocate that at your body fat level you can accomplish this goal easily through diet / exercise alone, and then explore DNP later.

All this being said, again I don’t mean to beat up on you in anyway, I question the motive, but the plan seems sound to me from the perspective of “is this a sane and logical DNP cycle” only, although I doubt you will be staying at 150mg or even 300 mg long :)

Good luck with your DNP cycle.

It does concern me that you think DNP will stop you from drinking though. It won't stop you, it will just make it dangerous.

I used to be a moderate drinker and I did some drugs receationally. Then my doctor put me on suboxone off label for back pain and all the sudden I stopped. I've only drank twice in 8 months. I have no idea why, I just don't want to. It's something to think about.

Although I am skeptical, but I hope this does for you what you want it to.

9T

I don’t mean to bust your balls either man. Personally I think DNP gets a bad rap. I would much rather see someone do a sane DNP dose as you have laid out than some of the Clen / T3 / Yoh / etc… Super high stimulant stacks. It is the huge doses of DNP that can lead to serious harm / death, and you don’t look to be perusing this route.

Like I said I only question the motive. I personally don’t see how DNP is going to help you stop drinking. If its really not that big of a deal for you not to drink as you have stated and you just need some small motivational factor outside of drinking then what about something like a 5k race to train for, MMA match, CrossFit challenge, etc… (just suggestions based on interests you have mentioned).

If your motivation had been stated as “I want to shed some fat” I would still advocate that at your body fat level you can accomplish this goal easily through diet / exercise alone, and then explore DNP later.

All this being said, again I don’t mean to beat up on you in anyway, I question the motive, but the plan seems sound to me from the perspective of “is this a sane and logical DNP cycle” only, although I doubt you will be staying at 150mg or even 300 mg long :)

You have very valid points bro. As far as the dosage i dont think ill be able to handle anything over 300. As of right now i dont want any thing more than the 150..haha And to make matters worse this fat drunk is doing his first DNP cycle in 90 degree weather..lol

thanks for giving a shit either way man, difference of opinion or not.

Good luck with your DNP cycle.

It does concern me that you think DNP will stop you from drinking though. It won't stop you, it will just make it dangerous.

I used to be a moderate drinker and I did some drugs receationally. Then my doctor put me on suboxone off label for back pain and all the sudden I stopped. I've only drank twice in 8 months. I have no idea why, I just don't want to. It's something to think about.

Although I am skeptical, but I hope this does for you what you want it to.

9T

Thanks for the post man. So far its only been 3 days off beer but its not even a thought in the back of my head. Till i come here and get all the "youre not gonna make it" talk anyway..lol

Just people telling me i cant stop is enough for me.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws