over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another boring DNP LOG

just remember you dont have to feel like shit for dnp to be working. i ran it at 300mg ed for a month and felt virtually no sides but i dropped 11 lbs.

yeah im pretty sure ive read some of your post. Im in 100% agreement with that statement.

Well just finished shoulders. Took it alittle slower, 2min rest, but it went fine. Strenght is still where it was. Sitting infront of a fan helps too. Im hoping this is as bad as 150mgs a day gets cause its pretty much no sides right now.

Gonna split it up and do Bis tonight.

First you say this:
All the court crap and AA wont do crap for you until you are ready for a new life. Ive stopped a bunch of times. Ill get a couple months under me and think i can go back and have a couple beers. Then a week later back to a 12 pack a day.

Ive realized im not the person that will ever be able to drink socially and im fine with that.

Then this:
Beer will be easy. Like i said im an addict and im finally old enough to understand i wont be able to "party" on saturdays like some people do because ill end up right back here.

Its really not a big deal...

And this:
It doesnt really take much for me not to drink. Its just im home every day trading stocks and im done by 4pm everyday. Its more cause im bored really. I need to just break the habit. couple weeks on DNP will do that. Dont really understand what all the fuss is about.

Yeah, I actually read the whole thread up to this point. I do not care either way if you use DNP (I do care about your life though, but that is a religious discussion not applicable to this thread). I just get the feeling you are dead- set on using DNP and nothing anyone says will change your mind. You would have had less negative feedback if you had just said you were going to use DNP to burn some fat and did not say you were going to also use it to help you beat alcoholism. It's just not a wise approach and that is what everyone is saying. Sorry.

Hell man it would have been the same thing regardless. All DNP logs are half full of "youre crazy" Youre killing yourself" and so on. People take what they hear other people say and run with it.

Had i not said WHY i was 28% bodyfat I would have gotten nothing but "you need to diet" "get off your fat ass and run" and so on.

Not sure hey you posted my quotes they say the same thing basicly. Im taking DNP so i wont drink. Get a couple weeks under me to break the habit and im golden.

thanks for all the concern but why and if wont be discussed any longer. Sit back and watch me kill myself by taking 150mg a day:eek::eek::eek:

Hell man it would have been the same thing regardless. All DNP logs are half full of "youre crazy" Youre killing yourself" and so on. People take what they hear other people say and run with it.

Had i not said WHY i was 28% bodyfat I would have gotten nothing but "you need to diet" "get off your fat ass and run" and so on.

Not sure hey you posted my quotes they say the same thing basicly. Im taking DNP so i wont drink. Get a couple weeks under me to break the habit and im golden.

thanks for all the concern but why and if wont be discussed any longer. Sit back and watch me kill myself by taking 150mg a day:eek::eek::eek:

I am only trying to grasp the logic behind your approach. If you knew you would get flamed for using DNP at 28% bodyfat, how much more would you be flamed for saying it will also serve as an alcoholism cure? I am not rooting for you to die so we can all say, "We told him so" either. I just read the whole thread and got confused on your reasoning for needing DNP to help you quit drinking if, by your own account, 1) you will end up drinking again after a few months of abstinence as in the past or 2) quitting drinking is easy and not a big deal. DNP does not give you will-power or discipline. In fact, it is a substitute for both of those things.

I am only trying to grasp the logic behind your approach. If you knew you would get flamed for using DNP at 28% bodyfat, how much more would you be flamed for saying it will also serve as an alcoholism cure? I am not rooting for you to die so we can all say, "We told him so" either. I just read the whole thread and got confused on your reasoning for needing DNP to help you quit drinking if, by your own account, 1) you will end up drinking again after a few months of abstinence as in the past or 2) quitting drinking is easy and not a big deal. DNP does not give you will-power or discipline. In fact, it is a substitute for both of those things.

Sorry you cant understand why im using DNP to help me stay sober for 30 days and get a jump start on fat loss. Its apparent that wouldnt work for you and thats ok because people are different.

If ya come back by in July you can see what happend along with a full blood screen to go with it.....:D

Bro, you have such a bad attitude about the drinking.

You keep saying "it's no big deal", and you are trying to understate the problem.

Then you say a CLASSIC alcoholic statement, "I just need a couple weeks of no booze and I'm golden".

Destined to fail with that attitude.

It's obvious you did the AA just because you were court irdered to and didn't want to be there so you didn't pay attention.

The probelm doesn't "go away" after 2 weeks, a month, a year, or longer.

You have a problem.

You have an addictive personality.

You will always be an addict, even if you get it under control.

That's what you need to learn and accept.

You went from weed, then when you couldn't use that, switched the addiction to beer.

Now you are trying to switch the addiction again, but this time DNP is your drug of choice.

You see what you're doing?

You are replacing a habit with another one.

So let me ask you this:

Why don't you just kick the alcohol without going to something else?

Obviously because you need something to "take" that you can "feel immediately".

The DNP is no different from the weed, or the beer.

Obviously, you chose it because it will give you very qiock results, because your addictive personality needs instant gratification when you take something.

I could care less about the actual DNP usage, you are going low so you'll be fine.

That's not the issue;

It's your addictive personality.

Let's say you make it a month without drinking.

What will be your next drug after the DNP?

You will move on to something else, because you will always have the need to use something that will give you instant gratification and put you in a fantasy world.

You have to deal with what is going on inside of you bro.

I'm not hating on you or being negative, I am trying to give you the slap in the face that you need from friends or family that you obviously have not gotten.

Anyway at this point in my life im just tired of it. All i learned about addiction is until you are ready, you wont stop. All the court crap and AA wont do crap for you until you are ready for a new life. Ive stopped a bunch of times. Ill get a couple months under me and think i can go back and have a couple beers. Then a week later back to a 12 pack a day.

Ive realized im not the person that will ever be able to drink socially and im fine with that.

Im trying to switch the addiction back to fitness and MMA. No worries about doing DNP again. Wife said you get one shot, thats it. Boss has spoken...

Again thank you to all the people trying to help. Now lets move on cause you guys are making me what a fcking beer...haha j/k

Whats great about this thread is that there is almost no harsh, mean, or judgemental comments comming from anyone.

You guys are being honest and seem to really care about this mans health.

Probably having never met him.

That is pretty cool.

Thats why i love this board too. You wont find better people out there willing to help you when you need it. Its a nice change from some of the crap boards ive been on thru the years.

I have read and thought about almost every post in this thread.

Maybe it will help someone else down the road as well

good luck 2bigstill. I can kinda understand your point of view. And guys at 28% bf I think loss of fat is kinda a wanted effect of the dnp... not just to quit drinking.

I hear ya on the heat. I just started taking some dnp crystal and am up to 200mg every 18 hours (2 pills today at 9am, 9pm, 1 pil tomorrow at 3pm) except it is 100 friggin degrees out. Just doing 10 days then taking a break till the winter when its overnight low of 40 and I`ll have all the windows in the house open :)

good luck 2bigstill. I can kinda understand your point of view. And guys at 28% bf I think loss of fat is kinda a wanted effect of the dnp... not just to quit drinking.

I hear ya on the heat. I just started taking some dnp crystal and am up to 200mg every 18 hours (2 pills today at 9am, 9pm, 1 pil tomorrow at 3pm) except it is 100 friggin degrees out. Just doing 10 days then taking a break till the winter when its overnight low of 40 and I`ll have all the windows in the house open :)

Yeah man its 90s around here bro...sucks ass...

STARTED
MAY 27th 217lbs
This morning 209.5lbs...no shit TONS OF WATER coming off
I pissed so much yesterday it was unreal.

As far as diet and training go here is what i did yesterday and every day but sunday will be pretty much the same. I really should be eating a bit more but just cant. Not hungry at all. Drank a little over a gallon of water yesterday. 3 cold showers as well. ITS in the 90s out here! My temp holding between 97.4-98.4

27th
720-8am 2.6 mile walk with dogs pulling me
815 2/3 cup of brown rice cooked/2 eggs/2 egg whites
10am 1 turkey dog 120cals
1120am Shoulders 20 sets
1230 50g protein shake with Natty PB
1:40 turkey sandwich on wheat with tomato + small salad
2pm 2 mile walk
320pm 1/2 chicken breast 1/2 cup brown rice broccoli 1/2 protein bar.
Pretty sure i was having a low blood sugar problem. All that food fixed it.
5pm 2.6 walk/jog
6pm- other half of protein bar
630pm 20min heavy bag
730pm 1 chicken breast, rice, 2 pita pockets, small salad
930pm protein shake

Sorry you cant understand why im using DNP to help me stay sober for 30 days and get a jump start on fat loss. Its apparent that wouldnt work for you and thats ok because people are different.

If ya come back by in July you can see what happend along with a full blood screen to go with it.....:D

I just don't understand why someone would substitute DNP for discipline and willpower. You can't take DNP forever. I can sympathize with having an issue with alcohol, and I was able to drastically cut back my drinking to almost nill by shear willpower and by admitting to myself, my wife, and God that I could not do it alone. I replaced the alcohol with healthier relationships, prayer, and I get a high from having the discipline to abstain from it. It is a rewarding feeling to say NO when someone asks me if I want a drink. Funny thing is, many of them wish they could cut back to, and you make it easier for them when you set the example. I will say I am 100% in favor of you kicking this habit, and if DNP gets you there with the added bonus of burning some fat, that is great! Just be honest and seek another avenue if the thirst comes back when this over. Stay safe and God bless.

I just don't understand why someone would substitute DNP for discipline and willpower. You can't take DNP forever. I can sympathize with having an issue with alcohol, and I was able to drastically cut back my drinking to almost nill by shear willpower and by admitting to myself, my wife, and God that I could not do it alone. I replaced the alcohol with healthier relationships, prayer, and I get a high from having the discipline to abstain from it. It is a rewarding feeling to say NO when someone asks me if I want a drink. Funny thing is, many of them wish they could cut back to, and you make it easier for them when you set the example. I will say I am 100% in favor of you kicking this habit, and if DNP gets you there with the added bonus of burning some fat, that is great! Just be honest and seek another avenue if the thirst comes back when this over. Stay safe and God bless.

Believe me bro if i wasnt 100% ready to change I wouldnt be doing this. My willpower is more than most. As i said around 10 years ago i smoked meth every day for almost 6months, sleeping on sundays. Went from 180lbs to 130lbs of pure shit. I woke up one monday, flushed 1/2 oz of it down the toilet and never looked back. It was probably 8 years after that before i smoked/drank anything. Just in a rut that i have been in before with alot worse company. Not a big deal to me, just kick back and watch.

Thanks for taking the time to post what you have bro. You mean well and that means alot.

DAY 3 and the sides are pretty much all gone. Not much heat, im hungry 30min after i eat....sticking with this dose for the rest of the first 7 days at least. If the weight keeps coming off, slowly or not i will stay right here

DAY 4
210.5lbs this morning.

Felt great yesterday. Had the best chest workout ive had in a long time. Woke up and did 20min HIIT this morning. Feel great

Ill see where im at this coming monday. I really would like to just stay at 150mgs a day and increase activity.

Ill be back Tues with updates and pics

STARTED
MAY 27th 217lbs
This morning 209.5lbs...no shit TONS OF WATER coming off
I pissed so much yesterday it was unreal.

As far as diet and training go here is what i did yesterday and every day but sunday will be pretty much the same. I really should be eating a bit more but just cant. Not hungry at all. Drank a little over a gallon of water yesterday. 3 cold showers as well. ITS in the 90s out here! My temp holding between 97.4-98.4

27th
720-8am 2.6 mile walk with dogs pulling me
815 2/3 cup of brown rice cooked/2 eggs/2 egg whites
10am 1 turkey dog 120cals
1120am Shoulders 20 sets
1230 50g protein shake with Natty PB
1:40 turkey sandwich on wheat with tomato + small salad
2pm 2 mile walk
320pm 1/2 chicken breast 1/2 cup brown rice broccoli 1/2 protein bar.
Pretty sure i was having a low blood sugar problem. All that food fixed it.
5pm 2.6 walk/jog
6pm- other half of protein bar
630pm 20min heavy bag
730pm 1 chicken breast, rice, 2 pita pockets, small salad
930pm protein shake

Work on your Nutrient Timing. Switch out pita pockets, natty pb, and turkey dog for some fruit while on DNP. Apples are a great choice for their pyruvate.

keep it up. just remember that your discipine is whats going to get you the furthest. im rooting for you. keep us updated

thanks man, I appreciate that.

still 210.5 this morning, must have got bunk shit! :rolleyes: jk. I can tell im holding a bit of water. Wife says my face is fat and if she notices it really must be a big difference. Piss is yellow all day regardless of water intake.

Gotta get my diet in check today. Yesterday i only ate about 1200 cals. Working on a car all day in 90 degree heat sucks ass on DNP..:eek:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131