over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another boring DNP LOG

looking good bro.. So why have you not uped the dose to your original 300 mg per day.. 150 in am, 150 in pm... Hey, I am so with you on this,, People can tell us what to do everyday, but they have not walked in our shoes.. This may be what turns your whole life around.. This may be the ticket that only you needed... It only takes one or two major things in our lives to completly turn it around and change it..... What have your temps been? Bro, when you go up on the dosage, go down on the working out heavy.. You can easily overdo the workouts.. let the meds correctly do what they do.. Although not perfectly inline with your approach, I am however a 100% with you in regarding your attitude and reasoning... I will be reading on.. dont stop...

Damn bro! You have a 2004 join date and i pulled the first post out of ya. Thanks for stopping by man. You are right about what works for some wont work for others and until you walk in their shoes you just never know. Im just a different person when i drink and im a better person sober.

I havent upped the dose cause its still doing its magic for me. I have my days where i think ill up it the next day. Step on the scale and im down .5 or a whole lb. Until that slows up im happy where im at. I can still workout hard and i need that as much as the DNP right now. My temps havent gotten over 98.4 degrees. Stay pretty much around 97.4-8. When im feeling the most warm my temps are lower.

anyway thanks for the positive post man..

Yeah,,, I have been around a long time,, I rarely post if at all.. I post alot on other boards, Just dont hang around this one much.. Although the peeps are ok here, just not my cup of tea..... Bro,, even if you get a temp of greater than 100 or even 101,,, dont sweat it..(literally),, this is expected with DNP.. keep up the good work, and make this journal one that works... I want to see you take this to the end and make it work (for you)
Good luck

I'm a little confused about the idea of combining insulin with DNP. Since DNP interfears with ATP, what point is there to adding insulin? How do you control your blood sugar?

I don't want to hijack his thread but it retards the insulin molecule so it will not store in fat cells. It causes more stable blood sugar as to not cause hypoglycemia so easily. I can start a new thread with the chapter in it and get discussion going as I don't know the answers but we have some smart people around here to better educate myself as that is what I'm looking for cuz I'm a newbie as far as dnp/insulin

Pics show dramatic change, nice going bro. Hope all ends well with the drinking. You definately have to find something else to occupy your time. I wrestle with drugs every fucking day, glad I found my faith. I'm a little confused. Isn't DNP suppose to up you BMR yet your temp is under 100? If it works, don't fix it I guess. BTW-I have hella nightmares on 120 of clen with 100 of T3. I'm watching this thread. Best of luck

I don't want to hijack his thread but it retards the insulin molecule so it will not store in fat cells. It causes more stable blood sugar as to not cause hypoglycemia so easily. I can start a new thread with the chapter in it and get discussion going as I don't know the answers but we have some smart people around here to better educate myself as that is what I'm looking for cuz I'm a newbie as far as dnp/insulin

Ok, that sounds good I would like to hear more about this.

Still, what is the point of having high insulin levels durning dnp, I guess the idea is to put all the energy into muscle tissue. But how effective can that be with dnp burning up all the ATP into heat. Seems like it would be a waste of insulin. There has to me much much more to the story.

No worries man, teach away!

Pics show dramatic change, nice going bro. Hope all ends well with the drinking. You definately have to find something else to occupy your time. I wrestle with drugs every fucking day, glad I found my faith. I'm a little confused. Isn't DNP suppose to up you BMR yet your temp is under 100? If it works, don't fix it I guess. BTW-I have hella nightmares on 120 of clen with 100 of T3. I'm watching this thread. Best of luck

thanks bro...if you want to read up on some actual research done on DNP look up some post by Conciliator. He has some post here, lyles board, hell every board where DNP comes up pretty much. You dont need to have a body temp over 99.1. Lots of stuff i didnt know either.

I have some bad dreams on clen too man...hate that stuff

Here is some of Conciliator's INFO on body temp

"Have you been taking your body temperature? If you don't have one, get a digital thermometer at Walmart. They're cheap. This is the #1 thing you can do to prevent (and stay far away from) overdosing on DNP. If at any time your temperature is over 99.1 (above normal), you need to lower your dosage of DNP. A high temperature is the number 1 sign of impending toxicity. Let me quote Simkins again, from the same large study in humans:

Quote:
The temperature, pulse rate, and respiration were carefully watched. It was found that the temperature is an excellent guide of impending toxicity. The rule was followed invariably that, when the temperature rose as high as 99.2 F., the drug was either discontinued or the dosage sharply reduced. In this way, many impending reactions were avoided. The temperature usually remained well within the normal limits.

Watch your temperature and use it as a guide to let you know if it's time to back off on your DNP dosage. And of course, even if your temperature is normal, back off on your dosage if you're not feeling well or if the sides seem excessive to you. No reason to suffer for nothing."...conciliator

Last edited:
206.5 this morning. Looks like im hitting about .5 lbs a day. I really dont think i would be doing this well on such a low dose if i wasnt a fat bastard to begin with. However alot of the logs ive read most people seem to do the best on their first run with DNP. No science to back this up but something ive noticed.

good progress man , plus i bet you are losing because the alchohol wasnt helping too.

Doing great bro, keep it up!

Thanks man!

Bumped it up to 300mgs today. 150mg morning 150mg afternoon.

The heat is alot more pronounced. Im also having slight vision abnormalities. Like the computer screen being a bit more bright and when you scroll up or down everything kinda blurs. Ive never experienced that before. Other stuff thats hard to explain really.

10 days on 300mgs and that will be the end of it. That will push me under 200lbs and that will be all the motivation i need to keep going.

Its great seeing results so fast. My diet has been perfect and im looking forward to getting off this so i can really start busting ass training and lifting.

Man, I'd be scared about the vision crap, not anything to mess around with.
Hope that's alright.

it only happens for an hour or so after you take the pill. Im thinking with powder you might not notice or even have it. Could just be something in my mind too. I know something about it affects some aspect of vision but its not permanent.

anyway, yeah ill be glad to get off this shit. Glad i did it but it will be the last time.

how does the 300mg make u feel bro? Compared to the 150mg? Is it tons worse? I wear a suit all day.. do you sweat all the time all day long? How is the weight coming? Good job bro

You know its weird i was losing .5 a day then went from 205.5 to 207.5 the next day, 208 yesterday and this morning back down to 205. Going to 300mg must have added some more water weight i guess.

At 300mgs you feel a bit hotter. I keep a gatorade bottle filled with ice water to drink on and that will save your life. Breaking up the dose to 150mg in the morning and 150mgs in the afternoon helps. Fruit will make you hot, any carb meal and you get very warm. Its not that bad though.

ALSO-

my training has taken a pretty big hit. Sure i can sit on a bench and do stuff all day but as far as MMA training goes its just not happening. Bag work is a joke. Also i wake up in the morning like id been out clubing all night. Like that "i took some nyquil last night" feeling.

Im going to 199lbs then thats it for this run. Im sure ill drop some weight a week or so after as well.

Just ready to get back to giving 100% and you just cant do it worrying about sweating too much or wondering just how labored your breathing can become before you passout..:eek:

Still 205 this morning. Yesterday i had an all day cheat day. No candy or anything just whatever i wanted to eat.

Back to only 150mgs a day. Got to much crap to do and its 90 outside. Fixing to go flip some tires and im sure its gonna suck.

Still 205 this morning. Yesterday i had an all day cheat day. No candy or anything just whatever i wanted to eat.

Back to only 150mgs a day. Got to much crap to do and its 90 outside. Fixing to go flip some tires and im sure its gonna suck.

Yea definately be careful upping the dose if you are going to be in high temps.

It seems like you're making great progress so far, I'm glad to hear it!

The best thing about loosing weight is, although it gets tougher to pull it off, the less you have the more noticable it is when you loose each pound of it.

BTW I dropped 8lbs since we last talked :).

Best of luck, I'll keep following the log.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws