over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another boring DNP LOG

damn man 8lbs at your bodyfat is crazy in 2 weeks. Im wondering how much water will come off when i stop. Guess im gonna go one more week then get back to normal life..:D

I'm doing a quick dnp blast - 5 days at 500-600 a day just hoping for 2 pounds loss as a boost.

Still 205 this morning. Gonna try to push it until next tuesday. Calf muscles are cramping regardless of water/v8/potassium intake. Gallon and 1/2 at least a day of water alone. Any suggestions??

Ive lost 4 inches on my waist already and still holding lots of water. Not bad for 2wks

Attachments

• dscn0317u.jpg
    dscn0317u.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 1,245
I know I am going to get flammed for this but I really mean it with intentions of you stopping this shit.

Bro, 99% of us here are not pro's. We don't compete on a regular basis and we don't make an income off our bodies. So anything we put in our bodies is difficult to justify the pros versus the cons..

I mean this with absolutely no disrespect, but you do not need to be using DNP to drop weight. I don't really see much mass on you either. In fact, I don't think there is a reason for you to be using any anabolics nevermind DNP. Those pics just above this post are pretty bad man. I applaud the fact you posted pictures but geez. Morning cardio, stright diet and some weights and you would make leaps and bounds.

Im not trying to point fingers or say you don't workout. Only you know if you do. You say you do heavy bag work and that is great but that won't build an athletic body. What you are putting your body through and having the idea that its ok to use these things to "shed" some pounds is rediculous.

Hire a nutritionist, consult a trainer and dedicate yourself. At your level and with your physique, YOU DO NOT NEED ANY DRUGS...

Last edited:
Yeah those pics are bad bro. You drink a half a case a beer plus for a couple years and see what you look like..haha I fight at 180lbs and im 205 right now. So you can imagine what 25lbs of fat off that frame will look like. Ive got some size but being a bodybuilder isnt my goal. Just getting back to a nice cut up 180lbs. Guess i should have posted some pics after a workout like everyone else does here. Next tuesday...

As far as what im doing to my body with DNP. Ive done the research. The real research and the studys done on humans not just reading post by this person and that person that thinks they know what they are talking about cause they have done it 3 times. Hell take Animals right up. Half of the shit he says isnt true and proven to not be true way back in the freaking first half of this century.

Regardless my goals have all been met. Ive dropped weight, im over the drinking, my diet and training have been perfect. Im seeing results which is all the motivation i need to keep going once im off.

Also, if you ever want to really learn about DNP look up post by Conciliator here, lyles board, most boards where DNP comes up. He has alot of the papers from the human trials done with DNP and post alot of good FACTUAL information. It will really open your eyes.

Just so you can form an educated opinion on it.

OK bud. i'm not going to argue, just voiceing my concern.

Keep it up. You'll feel and look much better.

No worries brother. I do appreciate you taking the time to post and as always I take into account what people have to say about it.

Only 6 more days...then we can all argue about when im going back to the bottle! haha :rolleyes:

Gave away my $1200 beer collection on Sunday. Took me years to build that but it went to someone who will appreciate it so thats life. Im moving on...

I got factual info for you, it can kill you! Point blank. I didn't read all the other posts, but I have taken DNP. That shit really doesn't have a place for us. I puked up blood for 2 days because of that. Stopped and things went back to normal. And I was only doing 200mg total, 100mgs am and 100mgs pm. I know what it does first hand and its in your best interest to get on a better diet, hit some core lifts and go from there.
I'm not bashing you, but have ben at this along time and its no good bro

actually the lowest dose anyone has ever died on was 400mg. Regardless even water can kill you if you take enough of it.

Did you go to the hospital after throwing up blood???:eek:

Would be interested to see what they said.

I am going to stop after just 4 days because of work. I want to level out and see what I look like when my glycogen comes back.

I really think I got good results for just 4 days - My stomach does feel a bit pushed out which is probably water and some muscles feel flat but I think some real nice things happened in a very short period of time

I hear ya man. After 2wks even on this low dose my glycogen loss has me looking like complete shit.

Down to 204 this morning. 5 more days...:rolleyes:

Good job sticking with it.

I can tell you're working hard from the difference I can see from picture to picture. That's pretty amazing bro. Hopefully being back in decent shape will give you the incentive to get back into your training.

Keep workin hard

Good job sticking with it.

I can tell you're working hard from the difference I can see from picture to picture. That's pretty amazing bro. Hopefully being back in decent shape will give you the incentive to get back into your training.

Keep workin hard

Thanks man! Another 6days and ill be down 20lbs in 3 weeks. Its made a huge difference in my life all the way around. Ive never kept a training log in my life until now and ive already made good progress just in the two weeks i have been. Everything has changed...DNP saved my life! haha

Keep intouch bro..

There is a new paperback called Illegally Thin, all about DNP. Google it; I just started reading it, very interesting stuff.

thanks Bigbastard...

and Mayan, i looked that book up just now and it sounds like an interesting read. Gonna order that one...thanks man

Hardly no sides. My dreams are FCKING CRAZY. Not normal thats for sure.
It's interesting that you mention crazy dreams. While I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere in the clinical research on DNP in humans, I have heard it a few times on the boards. There's a friend of mine on BR who experienced that and another guy on Meso who mentioned it a while back. This is the third time I've heard of it. It's definitely one of the more rare side effects.

This is how my friend on BR described it: "my dreams have taken on an extremely lucid, complex, and experientially _rich_ nature. Sensory elements are nearly complete: tactile, olfactory, visual (colors, depth, motion), auditory, and to a lesser degree taste. Emotional clarity / acuity / diversity is startling. I've never experienced anything like this. And it's nearly every night - I've had some pretty intense dreams before, but typically once in a blue-moon frequency."

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131