over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Competitor died?

correct....the kid was following directions given to him. His kidneys failed and to save his life the Dr's cut his limbs off. Didn't work he died.

I mean....im not a doctor, but how exactly would this help?

Last edited:
His best friend trains at my gym very sad.

Last edited:
Some of you guys are straight up raw pussies. Name the fucking coach already!

What are you so scared of? This guy's illegal drug advice just KILLED someone. Dead. As in, not coming back. This coach will likely end up staring down the barrel of a wrongful death suit at the very least.

I think it's safe to set aside your concerns about naming said coach.

correct....the kid was following directions given to him. His kidneys failed and to save his life the Dr's cut his limbs off. Didn't work he died.

Holy Shit!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

This allows ALL of the bodies blood to focus on the core of the body where the majority of the organs are located. This seems a bit extreme as I've never heard doctors going to such crazy levels, but this is most likely why. It's the same mechanism that happens when the body goes into shock. The blood shunts away from the limbs to protect all the major organs.

Some of you guys are straight up raw pussies. Name the fucking coach already!

What are you so scared of? This guy's illegal drug advice just KILLED someone. Dead. As in, not coming back. This coach will likely end up staring down the barrel of a wrongful death suit at the very least.

I think it's safe to set aside your concerns about naming said coach.

Pretty sure it's Matt Porter, someone correct me if I'm wrong

Wow.......................wow...............and another wow. This is a gamechanger for a lot of people and effects a lot of lives and livelihoods.

I'd say that the aim would have been to keep the blood flow in the torso/ respiratory system

**broken link removed**

/SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS/ In a poisoned person, the result is an almost immediate increase in oxygen consumption, body temperature, breathing rate, and heart rate. Because circulation and resp do not accelerate in proportion to the metabolic demand, anoxia and acidosis develop. ... It is a milder corrosive to skin and mucous membranes than phenol, but concentrated solutions have produced corrosion of the oropharyngeal, esophageal and gastric mucous membranes. It exerts direct actions on the cerebrum and lower brain centers, consisting of stimulation followed by depression. In the kidney, it may produce necrotizing tubular injury. If the acute phase of poisoning is survived, the patient usually tolerates later complications, which may include renal insufficiency and toxic hepatitis. The fulminating type of poisoning is characterized by sudden onset, severe symptoms, and prompt death (within 24 hours). Death is due to respiratory or circulatory collapse, especially the former. Many factors undoubtedly contribute to this collapse, notably hyperpyrexia, ... dehydration, muscle rigor (due to heat and/or lactic acid), and occasionally pulmonary edema. ... In subacute poisoning due to repeated daily exposures, some individuals complain of lassitude, headache, and malaise, while others experience a disarming sense of well-being, energy, and drive. /Dinitrophenol/

Kidney failure and amputation is not even related at all. When your kidneys fail, all of your organs start shutting down. Cutting limbs off is not going to do anything for kidney failure. What freaking idiots! If he was having something amputated, it was because there was an infection and the tissue was not salvageable and/or they were worried about an infection getting into his bloodstream (which would also cause organs to shut down). I guarantee what happened is he got an injection site infection and didn’t see a doctor soon enough and when he finally did, it had killed so much tissue that they were concerned about the infection going systemic so they decided to amputate to prevent further damage. Either doctors waited too long to amputate or the infection had gone systemic already (sepsis) and he was already destined for death before he ever stepped foot in a hospital.

From my spouse in the medical field.

Keep in mind that the trainer/ coach that is calling the accused "Guru" out on FB has a serious hard on for him and has tried his best many times over the last few years to cause as many problems for him as possible with endless lies and fabrications of different stories. I don't know the facts on the new death of a client topic, but I do know that the coach posting about it all on FB is a major Douchebag.

That is very true.

Kidney failure and amputation is not even related at all. When your kidneys fail, all of your organs start shutting down. Cutting limbs off is not going to do anything for kidney failure. What freaking idiots! If he was having something amputated, it was because there was an infection and the tissue was not salvageable and/or they were worried about an infection getting into his bloodstream (which would also cause organs to shut down). I guarantee what happened is he got an injection site infection and didn’t see a doctor soon enough and when he finally did, it had killed so much tissue that they were concerned about the infection going systemic so they decided to amputate to prevent further damage. Either doctors waited too long to amputate or the infection had gone systemic already (sepsis) and he was already destined for death before he ever stepped foot in a hospital.

From my spouse in the medical field.

this could very well be the case and the idiots sharing the coaches name could be hurting his reputation for ZERO reason. even stating his name and attempting to implicate him can hurt his rep even if hes proven innocent.

some people just dont think or have any care for others. if the persons guilty FINE, but right now u have nothing but brologic and word of mouth.

I can only assume this guy took way too much and/or was on so many damn orals that his body couldn't take it. But if it was the DNP and it was accurately dosed and he took the correct mg he wanted too then maybe he just took too much. I don't understand how people fuck this up. DNP melts fat off you in a matter of days. 7 days max for me at 400mg or 600mg for one day this was ages ago and never used it again but to go any higher then your guru sucks if he told you to do more or you figured 3 caps is good then 5 is better than the user is the dumb one. I got my DNP right from the man himself Dan Duchaine and reported back my results which he shared with others. Was just out of pure curiosity albeit stupidity and not for show prep.

Being that the LD50 is so damn close to the effective dose you can't just double up on a dose. The flexibility is just not there.

I wish people would stop recommending DNP. I tell you today's crop of competitors are not like the machines of the past who suffered and busted their ass to get to a show. From Levrone eating nothing but fish for a month or other guys doing 2-3 sessions in the gym today. I doubt any of the current NPC line up even knows what distilled water is.

Today's bodybuilder looks like they were hooked up to an iv drip of air all bumpy and odd looking not like the 90s and before when they looked like they were carved from stone.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

this could very well be the case and the idiots sharing the coaches name could be hurting his reputation for ZERO reason. even stating his name and attempting to implicate him can hurt his rep even if hes proven innocent.

some people just dont think or have any care for others. if the persons guilty FINE, but right now u have nothing but brologic and word of mouth.

Agreed, there are two big problems here-

1) We don't know the protocol given to the client

2) We don't know what the client ACTUALLY did.

If he was supposed to cut DNP at 5-7 days out (like you should) before finishing peak week with clen/diuretics (which combined with DNP is immensely dangerous) but continued on anyways then that is on the client. If, however, he followed his coaches program to a T then that is different. I was tempted to jump all over this at first but had to take a step back and look at the bigger picture.

DNP always strikes me as such a crazy choice. I guess when you're getting down to 6-7% BF it doesn't seem so insane, but some guys taking it are hardly near to being that shredded, and it seems like with the fairly large availability for clen, T3, and ECA, the risk is just so high and, more often than not, unnecessary.

You couldn't be any more wrong. DNP is far better for people with higher bodyfat. I consider DNP safer than those other fat burners you mention. Don't assume every DNP user uses very high doses and doesn't diet.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131