over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Walking Dead Season 6

Have you gotten into ftwd?

Ya we watch every episode. I enjoy it. My gf gets annoyed with the characters and doesn't enjoy it as much as the walking dead lol. You cant really compare the two though.

The Strain is super good.....watched half the first season of FTWD and couldn't get into it and really dislike the two sons

My theory is everybody likes Negan but he's bad and supposed to be hated...how do you get fans to hate him? Have him kill everybody's favorite character who isn't even the books...Daryl!

My wife hates that theory lol I hope it's Glen

The Strain is super good.....watched half the first season of FTWD and couldn't get into it and really dislike the two sons

My theory is everybody likes Negan but he's bad and supposed to be hated...how do you get fans to hate him? Have him kill everybody's favorite character who isn't even the books...Daryl!

My wife hates that theory lol I hope it's Glen

Only one son left :)

S7E1 best episode of all seasons!
Rick is broken like Theon GreyJoy!

Prety sweet that neegan killed glenn then fucked maggie and fathered batman thats like the ultimate fuck you to glenn

S7E1 best episode of all seasons!
Rick is broken like Theon GreyJoy!

That was a crazy episode my GF actually cried for 15 minutes. She is like "I don't know what I would do if someone smashed your head in with a bat". lol I told her she doesn't have to worry about that.

Glens eye was awesome, that entire scene was awesome.

I hated all but the last ~15-20 minutes of that episode. Not because of the deaths, but because of the fact they drew it out beyond what was necessary. To the point that when it happened, I honestly didn't even care anymore.

I'll repeat what I heard someone else suggest and I find to be a solid idea -- they should have had the death at the finale of last season. Play it cool over the break, make you think it's over, and then when we open up, BAM -- death #2 and none of us were ready for it and we're just as shocked.

Once again, they wasted valuable air time wasting time.

I liked the structure of the episode..they have gotten very good at portraying the emotional loss of these characters...hell after 7 seasons most of these people feel like family to us.

Glenn's death was brutal, Like you guys said the eye thing was crazy.

Personally I never really had any feeling about Abraham.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just didn't like how it was dragged out before we knew who got killed off

WOW! No shit Glenn died and Maggie got raped. I just moved I don't have TV. That sucks I missed it. How didn't those other people know that they helped that neegan had an army. Fuck I missed it!

WOW! No shit Glenn died and Maggie got raped. I just moved I don't have TV. That sucks I missed it. How didn't those other people know that they helped that neegan had an army. Fuck I missed it!

Neegan implicitly fucked maggie in batman vs super man where they played bruce waynes parents.

Merry Christmas

**broken link removed**

LOL

Attachments

• C9JSewqVYAACH8n.jpg-large.jpeg
    C9JSewqVYAACH8n.jpg-large.jpeg
    66.9 KB · Views: 89
It's so hard to not like a Neegan. You know you should hate him - but damnit the one liners just delight me.

During Sunday night's two-hour Talking Dead special following The Walking Dead Season 8 premiere, the time frame for The Walking Dead and the Fear the Walking Dead crossover was revealed.
"I can't say much. All I will say is that it's definitely going to happen in 2018, so that's either the back half of season 8, Fear The Walking Dead season 4, or the front half of season 9. One of those options, but before the end of 2018, big crossover," said The Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman.

"We will know more about it sooner than later, sooner than later," added The Walking Dead showrunner Scott Gimple.
Prior to the announcement, speculation ran rampant among fans of the AMC shows. Many suspected Abraham Ford would join Fear the Walking Dead, based on the mentions of Houston in the show's Season 3 finale and a few cryptic tweets from the actor. Others thought certain characters from Fear would become members of the Whisperer group which Rick's Alexandria bunch will inevitably encounter further down the line.

"I love the fan theories. The Abraham one was certainly intriguing and definitely my favorite," executive producer Greg Nicotero said on After the Dead.
"I will tell you, I've read the first two [Fear the Walking Dead Season 4] outlines, and they're astonishingly good. It really got me very, very excited about the upcoming season," Nicotero said. "I think Andrew [Chambliss] and Ian [Goldberg] have done an amazing job. There's great, great stuff coming up on Fear the Walking Dead next year."

Though Dave Erickson exited Fear the Walking Dead as showrunner following its third season, he is looking forward to the upcoming crossover. "I think it's a good thing for the show," Erickson said. "I think it's something that's going to hopefully galvanize both our modest fanbase and then the much larger Walking Dead fanbase. We'll see what they do. It's interesting because we'd always assumed just because of geography, because of timeline... You can pull anything off but I'm curious to see how they do it."

'The Walking Dead' Crossover Time Frame Revealed

The first episode of this season was darn good. I didn't like how it jumped around in time so much, had me a bit turned around. A bit confusing at times trying to figure out exactly what they were doing in the attack.

I was bothered by why Rick just didn't shoot Neegan through the fence. He had a clear shot through there and could have easily at least struck him with a bullet. Did not make sense why he did not. Even after Neegan refused to surrender himself, Rick could have still shot at him.

The first episode of this season was darn good. I didn't like how it jumped around in time so much, had me a bit turned around. A bit confusing at times trying to figure out exactly what they were doing in the attack.

I was bothered by why Rick just didn't shoot Neegan through the fence. He had a clear shot through there and could have easily at least struck him with a bullet. Did not make sense why he did not. Even after Neegan refused to surrender himself, Rick could have still shot at him.

that's what I was thinking, but I maybe he wants to kill him in a more personal way

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131