advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New SARMs Muscle-building Drug, Ostarine!

We have a special going on right now on ostarine and S-4 our banner is at the bottom and will take you to our website.

Thanks
GTG CHEM

I bought some ostarine from you guys and it smells and taste like mineral spirits (paint thinner stuff). Why does it smell and taste like paint thinner?

day 3 of administration of 15mg of gtgchem ostarine and the test subject is totally disoriented. Subject feels dizzy when he moves. GTGchem, If you used paint thinner as a solvent, please let me know.

day 3 of administration of 15mg of gtgchem ostarine and the test subject is totally disoriented. Subject feels dizzy when he moves. GTGchem, If you used paint thinner as a solvent, please let me know.

LOL man mine is same smell and taste horrible...

It gives me the worse smelling and tasting burps ive ever experienced. To early to tell about gains just 4 days in. I have yet to get dizzy though only taking about 10-12.5mg ed

Man , stop taking it. If something makes me feel that way , I would discontinue immediately. Blessings. Minister.

yea thanks for the responses guys. I emailed gtgchem about what solvent they used and they wont get back to me through email either. I stopped administration today because subject was having difficulty reading. I just wish I knew if it were ostarine to blame or something else for these effects.. I mean it looks and smells Exactly like paint thinner.

Had the same problem

Hi,

I had the same problem at the same dose with osta from a different supplier, so the problem is with US not the solvent, etc.

Go with 10mg/day. That solved the problem for me.

I am facinated with this compound. Please continue sharing results members. Thanks.

25mg per day from alternate supplier. suspended in sweetened glycerol, but i can taste the slight bitterness of the compound as well.

no dizziness or light headed feeling.

Ostarine is a non-steroidal, oral SARM, all rights to which are held by GTx.
I'm sure this stuff will be banned for athletics eventually if it has not already. But what about for cosmetic appearance enhancing uses? I wonder if doctors will be smart enough to stand behind it this time so they can use it for that?

Hi,

I had the same problem at the same dose with osta from a different supplier, so the problem is with US not the solvent, etc.

Go with 10mg/day. That solved the problem for me.

Well friend , I just don't think 10 mgs is a sufficient dose to get optimal results. I tell you, if you can't take 25 mgs of ostarine without getting all those sides, there is something wrong with the product. Gotta get the better stuff, you will pay a bit more , but the results are phenomenal with no sides at all. 4 of us are on osta-gain and that product is pure and clean, it might be twice as much as other products but you get what you pay for.God bless you. Minister.

I have just receieved mine from Osta-gain so am on it since yesterday. The previous supplier was actually more expensive, not cheaper. I will try going up to 25 mg in a week, to see if there is any difference in the products (which I don't think).

Well friend , I just don't think 10 mgs is a sufficient dose to get optimal results. I tell you, if you can't take 25 mgs of ostarine without getting all those sides, there is something wrong with the product. Gotta get the better stuff, you will pay a bit more , but the results are phenomenal with no sides at all. 4 of us are on osta-gain and that product is pure and clean, it might be twice as much as other products but you get what you pay for.God bless you. Minister.

First day of 15mg/day. Took an additional 0.2ml dose in the morning to my usual 0.4ml dose in the evening. (yes I have a 0.5ml oral syringe :) ). Will report if the headaches and/or dizziness comes up. Will also watch for more acne (there is some at 10mg) and libido boost (not really noticeable at 10mg except for the morning wood being there each morning).

This is the product of Osta-gain I'm testing, the one I previously tested and had the headaches-dizzyness problem on 15mg and above/day was a different sarms search company that is not a board sponsor. We'll see if there is any difference or it is the mk itslef.

Yeah GTGCHEM what's the deal with the paint thinner smell?

I mean if it's not killing me it's fine, I don't mind bad taste but I'm currently trying not to die.

You're welcome....but Brooklyn is right I got it from musculardevelopment.com

just so you know, if you are going to do a citation, the credit goes to the original writer of the article, not the website who copied it, so no.. you dont have to give any other site credit. you gave Merck proper credit and that is all that was needed.

From what I have read, Several sponsors suspend it in PEG, thus the paint thinner smell.

From what I have read, Several sponsors suspend it in PEG, thus the paint thinner smell.

PEG does not smell like paint thinner, and neither should ostarine. We have our lab make our Osta-gain to our specifications, volume/dosage etc. There is a reason we dose our product the way we do.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity