advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New SARMs Muscle-building Drug, Ostarine!

Well I haven't died yet and my muhsels look pretty good. It's a really "pumped" feeling when it kicks in that lasts most of the day.

25mgs in grapefruit juice and some nolvadex is delicious.

I'll keep you all posted...uh well if you don't hear anything I'm dead or the paint thinner has turned me into a vegetable with beeeg mauhsels.

What causes the vision sides?

^^S-4 if I'm not mistaken ^^

Well I haven't died yet and my muhsels look pretty good. It's a really "pumped" feeling when it kicks in that lasts most of the day.

25mgs in grapefruit juice and some nolvadex is delicious.

I'll keep you all posted...uh well if you don't hear anything I'm dead or the paint thinner has turned me into a vegetable with beeeg mauhsels.

Please do I'm facinated with this stuff...

Yesterday was first day of 20mg/day, upped, because I didn't get any of the hadache/dizziness sides at the previous 15mg/day dose (was dosing it since 15.03. like that), and one could definatelly tell a difference from the 10mg/day dose.

Does anyone know when the Ostarine Phase III trials will conclude?

Please do I'm facinated with this stuff...

Week 1 - not dead or blind or retarded yet. I am noticing some hair loss in the shower that seems more than normal. Not sure what is up with that.

I like this stuff because it doesn't aggravate my rosacea. I'm using it to bridge after a 2 week cycle of Epistane. 2 weeks was all I could stand on the epistane due to redness and lethargy/dehydration issues so I'll take 8 weeks off with Ostarine.

I'm also using modified GRF and 1-29 and ghrp-6 100mcg morning and evening so it's kind of hard to sort out what's doing what but I am losing fat noticably seeing more veins without watching what i eat that much.

It would be nice to know which compound is doing which but it's not really worth it to me to compromise the results I'm currently getting.

Strength continues to go up quickly even on Dumbell laterals. Hard to say if that's the Ostarine or the GHRP-6 but I think this is a really solid bridging compound if I can do it at 25mg without suppression. It's probably more for suited to bridging and recomposition rather than putting a lot of mass but it's too soon to tell.

I'm using a D-aspartic acid and nolvadex as well for a kind of 2 week mini PCT and libido is great, no suppression issues that I can tell.

Update - after stepping on the scale at the gym today - up 2.5lbs since I started a little over a week ago.

Last edited:
Things seem promising, anyone have any luck with replys from osta-gain.com? are they good to go? i have terrible luck with replys on emails is it just me?

good info

Keep the info coming im on a test p/npp cycle and want to use ostarine while I run pct and beyond to maximize muscle retention but im just not sure how safe it is yet? I will use either ostarine or the myo. propep...:star-war:

Things seem promising, anyone have any luck with reply from osta-gain.com? are they good to go? i have terrible luck with reply on emails is it just me?

Sorry friend we can not answer some of these questions please remember our chemicals are for research purposes only and not for human consumption..

Clinical 3 trials will not be taking place for a while due to other legal issues that have nothing to do with ostarine. But it is tying funds up with GTX, I hope that makes sence. If you have other questions that i may have missed please ask again... We will answer all questions, we are aloud to :cool:

Last edited:
Sorry friend we can not answer some questions due to legal reasons please remember our chemicals are for research purposes only and not for human consumption..

Clinical 3 trials will not be taking place for a while due to other legal issues that have nothing to do with ostarine. But it is tying funds up with GTX, I hope that makes sence. If you have other questions that i may have missed please ask again... We will answer all questions, we are aloud to :cool:

Thanks Ost-gain thats a fair enough answer. So with the delay in the Clinical 3 trials is it fair to say that we will most likely not be seeing this drug fda and approved and on the market till 2012?

sounds like it is promising I did some s-4 when it first came out and loved it....

10 wks off of all other compounds and on day 3 of ostarine @ 25mg/day.
I'll try and remember to update weekly. Planning on 8 wks or so.

10 wks off of all other compounds and on day 3 of ostarine @ 25mg/day.
I'll try and remember to update weekly. Planning on 8 wks or so.

THANKS I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner