over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Walking Dead Season 6

if he lives, the writing is pleb-tier at best..

not even Tyrese could have gotten out of a snag like that.. glen doesn't even have a weapon

That's where my opinion is too. I really hope that he died there and doesn't make it out because that would be impossible to pull off. My wife says I am silly for being mad if certain scenes don't seem realistic because after all the whole show itself is nothing but horrific fiction/science fiction. Just how realistic is a zombie apocalypse anyhow lol!?

Zombie Bullets

You can buy some now so that you are prepared. Many different calibers.

**broken link removed**

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQWb-5nblx4"]Introducing Zombie Max™ from Hornady® - YouTube[/ame]

In the comics, Glen was killed when he got his face smashed in by a baseball bat covered in barb wire by a character that hasn't even showed up in the tv series yet, so I wouldn't be surprised if somehow he survives. Maybe the dude losing his mind was just hallucinating and they didn't even fall off the dumpster. As for Rick, in the comic book he loses his hand, so maybe this deep cut leads to the show aligning with the comic book. But the two don't go down the same story lines all the time. I had legs to do at 5am this morning, so I sure as hell wasn't staying up until 10-10:30 to see if Glen lived or not...glad I didn't seeing as they shed no light on it this week. lol

when does an asian guy ever get a hot white chick let alone the blessing from her old timey backwoods living southern father. Ya right gimme a break. I hate that i love this show.

when does an asian guy ever get a hot white chick let alone the blessing from her old timey backwoods living southern father. Ya right gimme a break. I hate that i love this show.

slim pickings in post-apocalyptic America

Love the show, but really hate the ninja type walkers. A bunch of people standing in an open field, boom walker appears out of nowhere and takes a chunk out of somebody.

In the comics, Glen was killed when he got his face smashed in by a baseball bat covered in barb wire by a character that hasn't even showed up in the tv series yet, so I wouldn't be surprised if somehow he survives. Maybe the dude losing his mind was just hallucinating and they didn't even fall off the dumpster

Glenn and Nicholas ran out of bullets that is why they got on top of the dumpster in the first place, so how could he shot himself with no bullets? I think the whole thing was Nicholas hallucinating like you said. Plus every time they kill off a main character they are always on the talking dead that night and he was not. Only time will tell.

I liked Fear the walking dead, the season finale was amazing!! Whats great about this series is they can do whatever they want as its there own story line so it should be interesting to see how the main characters play out. Strand was by far the best acted character on there but I don't trust that guy for a second. Season 2 is going to be 15 episodes too.

What's gonna happen with rick in the rv?

Haven't watched last night's episode yet, but this season definitely has me on the edge of my seat so far.

What's gonna happen with rick in the rv?

At the end of the episode it was Morgan in present time. In the distance you could hear someone screaming open the gate. It was Rick because in the closed captions it said he said it.

the last episode was a waste of an hour and a half like seriously did they need a whole episode to tell that story??? lame as fuck

That's where my opinion is too. I really hope that he died there and doesn't make it out because that would be impossible to pull off. My wife says I am silly for being mad if certain scenes don't seem realistic because after all the whole show itself is nothing but horrific fiction/science fiction. Just how realistic is a zombie apocalypse anyhow lol!?

another silly scene I thought was when the cheese maker got bit by one lousy zombie I mean he just threw his back on him :naughty: and got bit ...

Yeah, Its not meant to be realistic. Its a live action cartoon, especially this season so far

I will say this... i hate story episodes... but sunday's episode was the best one i have seen so far... I think glenn survives... he hides under/in the dumpster for a while... or something like that.... Rick's case will be interesting... i bet the RV makes a miraculous start or he breaks out the front window and climbs out the front when the walkers are distracted by the dead ones on the side of the RV.... All speculation! I cant wait!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131