over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Walking Dead Season 6

It will be interesting to see how Morgan's actions play out for the group. After Sunday's episode, I can see why Morgan is the way he is. That Wolf guy doesn't look like he can be "fixed". Reminds me of a loner weirdo in highschool.

Sub'd for this!

Sunday night had me angry at first and then I was happy with the episode come the second half.

Watching TD afterward made me appreciate it a bit more, too, with the cast members they had and the insight on filming the episode, sequence, etc.

i love the show but it's so predictable and gets boring at times...but ya just gotta be patient with the story lines as they are not ever gonna live in harmony and peace.
Like the season at the farm and the episodes at Alexandria.
Who in the hell leads a 10,000 plus zombie herd 20 miles away and thinks that will work LOL.

Didn't watch last week as I watched the broncos packers game.

As mentioned before the comics are much more graphic and violent.
Michonne was raped and abused by the governor and when she gets free she goes to work on him with a blow torch and pliers and cuts out his eye and chops his dick off with that sword. Dale - the guy with the RV was in a serious relationship with Andrea - a true dirty old man LOL..much more is different in the comics so it's funny how the story evolves.

That's where my opinion is too. I really hope that he died there and doesn't make it out because that would be impossible to pull off. My wife says I am silly for being mad if certain scenes don't seem realistic because after all the whole show itself is nothing but horrific fiction/science fiction. Just how realistic is a zombie apocalypse anyhow lol!?

He is going to roll under that big dumpster and survive. :)

It look like Glenn was getting chowed down. I cant see how he got out of that but we will see. That stupid prick shot himself in the head. What a dick!
You guys sound like me a bunch of kids but I cant wait to see what happens next. Thats what makes the show so good

It look like Glenn was getting chowed down. I cant see how he got out of that but we will see. That stupid prick shot himself in the head. What a dick!
You guys sound like me a bunch of kids but I cant wait to see what happens next. Thats what makes the show so good

My initial thought when seeing it was "Nicholas landed on top of him and HE was who was being eaten and Glenn could shimmy under the dumpster and make it." Part of me wants that and the other doesn't. I really like Glenn as a character so I want to see him stay, but at the same time, that feels like too easy of a cop out.

It'll be interesting to see what they decide to do regardless.

Never seen the walking dead. I love the blacklist

Also a great show :)

My initial thought when seeing it was "Nicholas landed on top of him and HE was who was being eaten and Glenn could shimmy under the dumpster and make it." Part of me wants that and the other doesn't. I really like Glenn as a character so I want to see him stay, but at the same time, that feels like too easy of a cop out.

It'll be interesting to see what they decide to do regardless.

Also a great show :)

Will see. I agree hard to get rid of a character like that but the new series someone has to go sooner or later.. I hope this weeks episode answers a lot. Last weeks episode was kinda like a short biography of how Morgan got the way he is.. There's a lot going on and a lot of answers that need to be answered. Fuckers left me hanging. I watch last weeks episode and was like wtf your going to make me wait another week bastards!! As a matter of fact there better be an episode this week and they don't skip a week like they sometimes they do. I haven't checked. I usually get mine off kickass torrents the next day or even that night. I like the editing no commercials. Its nice :D

Suppose that is plausible, I had not thought of that!

Yeah, it's plausible. A lot of people are saying "he couldn't survive" or "If they make him survive it would be too far-fetched", but remember, in this show the zombies aren't actually trying to "kill" people--they are only trying to "eat" people.

The point here is that they don't really care who is alive as long as they have a fresh pile of guts in front of them. So, when that fool landed on Glen, it is feasible that he could've had time to shimmy under the dumpster before they started eating him.

Of course, if he laid there for too long he would be a goner, but they really only showed a few seconds of "someone" being eaten. We have seen plenty of episodes where the zombies don't immediately devour every inch of someone's body. So, him being able to role under the dumpster is not out of keeping with the show, especially if most of his body was covered by that other idiot.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's plausible. A lot of people are saying "he couldn't survive" or "If they make him survive it would be too far-fetched", but remember, in this show the zombies aren't actually trying to "kill" people--they are only trying to "eat" people.

The point here is that they don't really care who is alive as long as they have a fresh pile of guts in front of them. So, when that fool landed on Glen, it is feasible that he could've had time to shimmy under the dumpster before they started eating him.

Of course, if he laid there for too long he would be a goner, but they really only showed a few seconds of "someone" being eaten. We have seen plenty of episodes where the zombies don't immediately devour every inch of someone's body. So, him being able to role under the dumpster is not out of keeping with the show, especially if most of his body was covered by that other idiot.

Got a problem with Nicholas? He turned over a new leaf.. did.

Will see. I agree hard to get rid of a character like that but the new series someone has to go sooner or later.. I hope this weeks episode answers a lot. Last weeks episode was kinda like a short biography of how Morgan got the way he is.. There's a lot going on and a lot of answers that need to be answered. Fuckers left me hanging. I watch last weeks episode and was like wtf your going to make me wait another week bastards!! As a matter of fact there better be an episode this week and they don't skip a week like they sometimes they do. I haven't checked. I usually get mine off kickass torrents the next day or even that night. I like the editing no commercials. Its nice :D

You know, I didn't think about this til just now, but I watched Talking Dead after the episode 2 weeks ago with Glenn and they said "next week's episode will be an hour and 40 minutes because there is obviously a lot to cover" -- and then that long episode was just about Morgan LOL.

I mean, it was helpful to know, but I'd much rather have an hour and 40 minute episode be dedicated to when we have 5 different storylines all going on at once!

The point here is that they don't really care who is alive as long as they have a fresh pile of guts in front of them.

I respectfully disagree. :) I've had this discussion with my girl quite recently. Basically, the walkers leave fresh kills (all the time) to go after a living person which is completely unlike any other creature in the animal kingdom.

I respectfully disagree. :) I've had this discussion with my girl quite recently. Basically, the walkers leave fresh kills (all the time) to go after a living person which is completely unlike any other creature in the animal kingdom.

Zombies are not part of the animal kingdom :) yet

So there's lesbians in the making, Deana is losing her mind, Magey's pregnant, Rick hooked up with that HOT ASS Jessie and Glenn is still a no show.

Too much info to process! I feel that they put too much into one episode but still enjoyed it :)

So there's lesbians in the making, Deana is losing her mind, Magey's pregnant, Rick hooked up with that HOT ASS Jessie and Glenn is still a no show.

Too much info to process! I feel that they put too much into one episode but still enjoyed it :)

The lesbians arent even hot wtf. Glenns kid is gunna have a gay dad. I think the missing girl is a wolf spy and back with the wolves.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131