over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stem Cell Spot Injections and Folli AAV2

Beautiful Corpse

Newbies
I imagine this is a long shot due to lack of access for most people to stem cells but does anyone have any experience or hear say on results? My gastrocs will only grow in width and only look good from the front. Some medial injections would in the bi of the gastrocs would be great if it works in humans like it does mice. I know what it does for healing on bone, burns, wounds and cartilage. But I havent found one human study regarding stem cells and anything muscle related.

Also looked into Folli but my research tells me that it wont truly do anything without a AAV2 to get it into the DNA for modification. I have no experience with Folli inj solo but I dont see how it can attache at the DNA level to permanently modify the DNA regarding Myo. We can all get human targeted Folli and AAV2 but my career is in biology of surgery and burn healing, not viruses. I dont know how to get the AAV2 to select the follistatin for modifying the DNA. It could be as easy as just mixing them in the same vial and spot injectiing, but I havent found any info and none of my MDs have any idea how it works either. But then again 90% of them are just surgeons of some sort.

Im all ears for educated recommendations or guys who have really done their homework. If you have experience with AAV2 and Folli please share your protocol and any advice, I will follow suit immediately if you can convince me.

Also if anyone has protocol for stem cells for muscle applications I am all ears. If not I guess Ill be the lab rat here soon and let you know what comes of it. This whole idea started because I have grade for chondro in both knees from lifting to heavy on an ecto frame not designed for such weights. Didnt help I was a big runner for a while either. Site injections should help avascular cartilage repair. I know it does great when i put it on an open knee at the location of damage with a touch of drilling for blood supply.

I have been reading these board and others for years and know you all demand to know stats upfront so here ya go. 28 years old, been using AAS since i was 16 and havent grown since i was 16, luckily i was about 6 ft tall by that time. I have spent more time on juice then off the last 12 years, sometimes going non stop for 2 years. I have ran weekly dosages as high as 2000mg test, 1500mg EQ, 700mg Abombs, 800mg masteron, GHRP-6 dosage ? (keeps the water out of my face a swear). all that per week for 20 weeks is about my peak usage. I can handle high dosages of common gear, funny thing is I cant function on 100mg of tren E per week. Had 2 small gyno surgeries at age 22 from it. I dont play the mass game anymore and tend to go for a moderately muscled frame with a good V02 and over all conditoning. Its still what most people would call a light weight BBer in the off season. Currently just running 1400mg test, 575mg EQ, 600mg Deca (for my knees) and Ghrp-6 for cartilage repair. I do an hour of cardio per day, life like an athlete and work the heavy bag until i want to throw up (20 minutes?) pretty much every day. trying to turn this mass into function and not just show. Of course I am on BP meds from such long usage, but thankfully my dick works just fine on and off juice. My balls work just fine also and I have a baby girl on the way (stoked).

Sorry long winded with lots of random details, Im sleepy and probably missed something or made no sense. Ill correct in the morning if so. Lets hear it, im sure some of you will blast me for dosages and the age I started, but hey you cant change the past so dont go there :)

Recap: My gastrocs suck genetically so I want to modify them genetically

just a thought

just a thought on Folli and AAV2. Im no expert but isnt injecting folli solo into a muscle like spraying gasoline on an engine? You need to use a fuel injection system to get it into the cylinder for before any usable combustion can happen. I just keep reading all these post on people shooting it without a carrier to allow it to bind and modify the DNA. No one has responded to this thread though so maybe I am just talking to myself. :confused:

I think Romanowski used to inject sheep stem cells. :D

The cells would have to be pre-programmed before they are injected.... injecting regular stem cells would yield little to no results unless they had been genetically programmed to stem into say muscle fiber cells.... I doubt injecting sheep stem cells would do shit unless he paid alot of $ for a bio-chem scientist to re-program them

Basic understanding of biology

subed,.. I interested in hearing how we can get access to Follistatin or the MyoProPeptide modded with the AAV2 virus :)

Last edited:
Stem cells need no programming. I sell them for clinical applications along with amnion from the placental sack. They are like a blank sheet of paper this isnt written on until it meets its location becomes like the parent cells in that area. Damages cells such as wounds respond to stem cells like no other. The same cells I put on a spinalfusion are the same I put on the last staple of the anastomosis in a bypass. They really shine in burn and diabetic wounds. The healing is almost magical compared to conventional drugs or "keeping it moist". I dont know the mech of action but burn patients have an immediate reduction in pain and most no longer need narcs after the cells are applied.

sum it up, stem cells are not preprogrammed. They can be with a modifier such as anticancer protein in the future. But if modified it already has an identity and would need an AAV to deliver it to the effected cells and modify their DNA.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131