over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hgh question

suparay

Banned
ok at 22 for th first time im using hgh.... 4 ius daily...question is im running 1500 mg of test also hcg.. i was told hgh revrses effects of test as in killing my lil swimmers and other sides of test can any one confirm this bc if so i dont need hcg right?

Never heard that one. Keep the HCG.

ok at 22 for th first time im using hgh.... 4 ius daily...question is im running 1500 mg of test also hcg.. i was told hgh revrses effects of test as in killing my lil swimmers and other sides of test can any one confirm this bc if so i dont need hcg right?

How big are you bro? Is that a common dose for you?

GH doesn't reverse anything. Everybody has a different reaction. There's no way to assure anything unless you get a blood test. Look at all the IFBB pros who have kids.

How big are you bro? Is that a common dose for you?

GH doesn't reverse anything. Everybody has a different reaction. There's no way to assure anything unless you get a blood test. Look at all the IFBB pros who have kids.

Hey bro I'm 5'9 currently 232lbs at 11.2% bf the 1500 mg is an on dosage I normally go around 750 mg year round

Hey bro I'm 5'9 currently 232lbs at 11.2% bf the 1500 mg is an on dosage I normally go around 750 mg year round

Damn! You're natural levels are non-existent and will definately stay that way for sure. Not to pry or anything but just a little curious, are you vying for an IFBB pro card or something?

Do you feel the hgh is working at your age? Not being a smart ass just wondering cause im curious, cause many people say it wont help at that age because hgh levels are higher but I feel thats just not true.

Do you feel the hgh is working at your age? Not being a smart ass just wondering cause im curious, cause many people say it wont help at that age because hgh levels are higher but I feel thats just not true.

Who says that? GH works at any age - tis why it's even given to toddlers.

You cruise on 750mg, I guess you plan on staying on forever? How much hcg and ai do you take while cruising?

toddlers? i was under the impression that its original, legitimate medical use was for severely undersized young teens, who do not secrete any or enough natural GH. in males it must be administered before the big testosterone release during puberty which will close the epiphyseal growth plates in the femurs; resulting in a permanently undersized person

Damn! You're natural levels are non-existent and will definately stay that way for sure. Not to pry or anything but just a little curious, are you vying for an IFBB pro card or something?

i really plan on goin for it and trying to so well see like i said im 22 so ill b on junios level this year lets hope i can blow the comp away

well today is thrusday so i really only started it 4 days ago... i noticed today my pumps were really extrem.. also since tuesday i been feeling amazing getting good night sleeps.. as far as my body fat lowering and muscle increase ill get back to u on that

You cruise on 750mg, I guess you plan on staying on forever? How much hcg and ai do you take while cruising?

well forever is a long time... lol...... we gonna see how far i can go wit my body building career.....

when i just cruise i normally run 250 a week if hcg

I know it works at any age, I was just simply saying alot of people are always quick to turn away a young kid from taking hgh at that age because I guess they feel there are other ways to get bigger and leaner without it which is true but, I was always interested in the effects (bodybulding purposes) they would have on younger people running a dose around where he is at. If anybody has any studies or articles covering this I'd love to read up on it.

best i can do is let u know how it works on me ill prolly run it fo 3 months then start dieting for my show

best i can do is let u know how it works on me ill prolly run it fo 3 months then start dieting for my show

Thanks. Post up later on what your personal opinion was, I like hearing from actual human beings who compete and not just a study of your average joes. Do you plan to run the HGH up til the show?

I was always interested in the effects (bodybulding purposes) they would have on younger people running a dose around where he is at.

Again, age doesn't apply. In other words, the "younger" will grow accordingly, i.e. to the amount of GH they're creating -- the more one creates, the more they'll grow, the less they have, the smaller they'll be.

So if you wish to grow more than you normally would (at any age) supplement w/GH for added growth.

Thanks. Post up later on what your personal opinion was, I like hearing from actual human beings who compete and not just a study of your average joes. Do you plan to run the HGH up til the show?

Honestly bro haven't made up my mind if I will run it till show time or not my first show of 2010 is June 5th followed by June 26 I was thinking about doing it till April or may which will five me a good 5-6 month cycle on it. I'm on week 2 n I trained back today I can honestly say the pump I had was amazing also I'm getting more vascular than normal which I do stay pretty vascular on my off season and the only no supplements I take is super pump.... I'll keep u posted on weeks to come with better info as of now tho 2 weeks get ready for a sick pump

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131