over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What peptide with DNP to help preserve muscle

sam salters

Registered
Ok first off before I say anything, I know I dont have any posts on this forum but that does not mean I am not an active member on other forums so dont think im some 17 year old newb trying to get "ripped for the beach", however I have been on this forum for a while mainly due to the GREAT sponsers section and some GREAT articles by Big A, DAT, and some of the other guys here.

Anyways:

I am about to go on a DNP cycle to get my BF% down to where I would like, I have used DNP multiple times so pleas no advice on that. I am at about 10% BF and want to get down to about 6-7% which is not gonna be very hard for me. Anyways, I want to add a peptide in with it to help with the fat loss and also help preserve muscle as I am almost exactly where I want to be muscle wise and would like to keep muscle loss to a minimum, while I know DNP is regarded by many as anti catabolic and its effects known effects go with this idea I still seem to lose a little muscle on all my DNP cycles. I am also running an EC stack as well to help with the fatloss, boost energy, and help with catabolism as well. I have used IGF a few times and liked the results (especially with helping an injury). Anyways, I was thinking of maybe doing GH, which I have never done before, mainly due to the price/noticeable benefit ratio being so steep but was thinking about running it this time at about 4iu a day during my DNP run (gonna be 3 weeks) and continuing it for a little while after that. I know AAS like the back of my hand but have never really used or researched much in the peptide line and wanted to see what you peptide gurus would reccomend.

Also interested in any kind of peptide that might help with site specific growth like IGF is theorized to do as I have a few lagging body parts.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sam

Last edited:
i guess the igf-1 would be the way to go but be careful.....you dont wanna go hypo which both igf and dnp can cause.....but together?holy shit!!! talk about tired all the time

if you are using the igf1 to grow forget it.....i used because together with d its supposed to be a good anti-ageing run and mitochondria stim

i would use dnp at min dose (100 to 200 mgs) and igf at 40mcg sub-q every morning....do not pin at night dont wanna go hypo in middle of night during sleep....at least during day you could actually eat

personally i would run igf1 for a month than immediately run 3 heavy weeks dnp followed by 1 minimum dose week to help prevent any tumor growth dnp may have caused

i guess the igf-1 would be the way to go but be careful.....you dont wanna go hypo which both igf and dnp can cause.....but together?holy shit!!! talk about tired all the time

if you are using the igf1 to grow forget it.....i used because together with d its supposed to be a good anti-ageing run and mitochondria stim

i would use dnp at min dose (100 to 200 mgs) and igf at 40mcg sub-q every morning....do not pin at night dont wanna go hypo in middle of night during sleep....at least during day you could actually eat

personally i would run igf1 for a month than immediately run 3 heavy weeks dnp followed by 1 minimum dose week to help prevent any tumor growth dnp may have caused

What makes you think DNP causes tumors?

What makes you think DNP causes tumors?

Basically phenolic compounds in general are notorious for being carcinogens, but there is very little (at best) solid scientific data on the carcinogenic potential of DNP in particular. Although its history of human use seems to indicate a rather low risk of causing cancer the lack of case reports certainly doesn't mean it won't.

igf can cause hypo?

dnp dont cause tumors.....dnp fights tumors.....igf CAN cause tumors

just saw my typo about "any tumor growth the dnp might have caused".......i meant to say igf-1....sorry.......had to clear that up

DNP doesn't cause tumors. Please post data are stop spewing such nonsense.

no problem
back on subject......dnp is known to FIGHT tumors due to well......when a cell is busy trying to survive.....it aint gonna reproduce......thats why i would do 4 weeks min dnp after a igf run......but if the cycle was for muscle gain...well maybe some dnp before and a short 1 week cycle after may help protect cells..............i personally run igf for some joint regeneration and i like how my skin tightens up on it and smooths out....................if you do igf for any more than that i believe youre just asking for problems

Thanks for the advice im just gonna stick with the DNP for now and will hit the IGF later as I only have about a week left in my DNP cycle. Thanks for the advice guys

-sam-

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767