over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MGF and HGH FRAG cycle!!!!!

LEOBODYBUILDER

Newbies
I have seen alot of discussion lately on these two, so I will keep track of results as best as possible. I have started a cycle of these two as of today, really looking forward to some improvements. I just finshed a GHRP-2 and GRF-1 29 cycle, not to bad. I saw some definate leaning out and a little bit of lean mass, this was likely do to the added loss of fat and lean appearance. Overall though I would say it was a success, and I would be running them still had it not been for the fact that I ran out and already had the others here.

I will try to keep you guys posted. If any others have experience, good bad or indiferent let me know.

Ok, week one is done. I don't have any noticeable results as of yet but will keep everyone posted.

OK so I am now into week three, I have definately noticed some leaning out in my somach and abs which was not as defined as prior to my starting teh cycle. Not sure about the MGF although I do notice that after workouts when I should be sore and espically the next couple days, I am not at all. I will keep on and try to get some definate results. The HGH FRAG is for sure good stuff!

I have been on a cycle of MGF and FRAG for appx the last moth. I was dosing on workout dasy 3x a day at roughly 125mcgs, and on non workout days maybe once here and there. My diet has been preety clean and routine has been regular. I have lost four punds in the last month which I attirbute to the FRAG as everything else is the same, and also have noticed some more definition in my abs. It's all coming together pretty good, I just wish i could get pics up. Over all I will continue to use a FRAG and CJC w/o DAC cycle off and on, and in between that use GRF 1-29 and GHRP-2.

Not sure about the MG,F I was really looking forward to it, although I am not sore after working out like I used to be and only started noticing that when on the MGF.

I hope this provides some positive backing for anybody looking at the FRAG, I am now goign to be a regular user for sure!

mgf sounds amazing on paper but is shit in humans at least from what i have seen. my friend did a few mgs of mgf and shot only on his left tri and there was no visible increase in size, or maybe its all fake shit who knows?:confused:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws