over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

nutropin hgh

prettyrick

Registered
ive recently gained access to some nutropin.. i have been doing researh on gh as much as possible and looking for some advice.. i know the nutropin is pharm grade and as pure is its gonna get.. my question is would the amounts required to gain muscle be the same with this stuff as it would be with a generic version?? this stuff is pretty expensive and if i can get away with using less to acheive my goal then thats what i need to know.. i was reading somewhere that 1.5iu's of this stuff would be equal to about 4iu's of a generic version.. just trying to figure as much out as i can before purchasing.. this will be my first time using hgh... and i want it to be done correctly.. ive been using aas for a few years.. and have been wanting to try gh for a while.. and i figured this will be the best im gonna get so i better take advantage.. i am 33yrs old,220lbs ,and 10% bf

-thnx

consider generics to be about 30% less effective or dosed.

You can't put a percentage on any of it until you have the lab test resluts to prove these claims. Personal results are one thing, Actual tests from the lab compairing the different generics to name brand and hg is a whole different story.

Two completely different sources. When I speak, Listen :cool:

:p

Attachments

• SampleCD_April2010 HGH 8iu G & 10iu B.pdf
    89.9 KB · Views: 1,745
Im running Norditropin in the pens. I have ran every type of generic and chinese HGH know to man on the net. In my opinion, I am more responsive to the grade and manufacturing of the Nords by far.

Intresting test, But explain how this makes generics 30% less effective? I'll listen when you provide some proof of your claim.

The green tops were claimed to be 8iu/vial and the blue tops 10iu per vial. The WHO standard Mass equivalence for rHGH is 1mg=3iu.

So an 8iu vial should contain 2.64mg of rHGH. Test results by two methods both showed the vial only contained 1.86mg, or 5.64iu. This amounts to the vial only containing ~70.5% of the amount claimed.

The 10iu vial only contained 2.33mg where ten iu's equates to 3.33mg or 7.01iu. This amounts to only ~70% of the amount claimed contained per vial.

This is why I say when you compare 10iu of generic HGH to 10iu US pharmaceutical grade GH such as nutropin, it is only 70% as effective.

After discussing these results with another person who has had multiple samples tested with almost identical results, one can conclude one of two things. Either they all came from the exact same place, or this is an industry standard practiced by the Chinese in some sort of co-op. Though the first is unlike as it is believed to be know that origin location of some of these samples are almost positively not from the same manufacturer. Further testing is being done to come to more certain conclusions.

Is that enough proof for you to listen to now? Though I do apologize for not making it clear in my initial post the said amount supposed to be present in each vial tested.

Wow Dragon, I like the research. Very nice!
The green tops were claimed to be 8iu/vial and the blue tops 10iu per vial. The WHO standard Mass equivalence for rHGH is 1mg=3iu.

So an 8iu vial should contain 2.64mg of rHGH. Test results by two methods both showed the vial only contained 1.86mg, or 5.64iu. This amounts to the vial only containing ~70.5% of the amount claimed.

The 10iu vial only contained 2.33mg where ten iu's equates to 3.33mg or 7.01iu. This amounts to only ~70% of the amount claimed contained per vial.

This is why I say when you compare 10iu of generic HGH to 10iu US pharmaceutical grade GH such as nutropin, it is only 70% as effective.

After discussing these results with another person who has had multiple samples tested with almost identical results, one can conclude one of two things. Either they all came from the exact same place, or this is an industry standard practiced by the Chinese in some sort of co-op. Though the first is unlike as it is believed to be know that origin location of some of these samples are almost positively not from the same manufacturer. Further testing is being done to come to more certain conclusions.

Is that enough proof for you to listen to now? Though I do apologize for not making it clear in my initial post the said amount supposed to be present in each vial tested.

Now you have my full attention, You have solid research and I see where you're coming from now. Thanks for sharing.

Good stuff- at least I got some kind of idea might not be exact but pretty damn close. As long as you have quality generic product to start with! Iam runnin quality greentops right now from mexy at 7iu a day. Now I might kick it up to 8 a day with this info.

As Dragon already mentioned there are different mfg in China. We don't know who's product Dragon had sampled although we could probably figured one of them out.

Who's to say Mexi's are 30% underdosed?

As Dragon already mentioned there are different mfg in China. We don't know who's product Dragon had sampled although we could probably figured one of them out.

Who's to say Mexi's are 30% underdosed?

Maybe a few people could get together and have them tested? I'd put money on them being just about the same.

Here is the thing, most people get a GH form one of the sponsors and get good results. Then, besides a few, they never try any of the sponsors GH. Then they tout that sponsors GH as being the best. Just to much hearsay. That is why more testing is needed.

Maybe a few people could get together and have them tested? I'd put money on them being just about the same.

Here is the thing, most people get a GH form one of the sponsors and get good results. Then, besides a few, they never try any of the sponsors GH. Then they tout that sponsors GH as being the best. Just to much hearsay. That is why more testing is needed.

;)

Oh I agree, There are a lot of sheep on this board nowa days. They here someone say something then just roll with it. This is why I asked you for proof. Hell, I'm down to test some, I just don't have a lab to send it to. Can you PM me.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws