over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sleep problems from GHRP-2

rollerghost

Registered
Newbies
There has happened quite the opposite I was excepting to experience with GHRP-2. I haven't used any peptides (except IGF-1) before and tried GHRP-2 first time about two weeks ago. First I used only 2-3 times a day 100-150mcg at once and now I have increased dosage to 150-200mcg 3-5 times per day. I'm only using GHRP-2.

What I've been told was that these peptides will improve sleep but they have done the opposite to me. Despite my heavy sleep medication (Quetiapine, mirtazapine and melatonin) I have had problems with sleeping and had sleep very poorly. Example yesterday I took little under 200mcg GHRP-2 before sleep and I got sleep quickly (altough I waite in the bed an hour or so and inject when I'm almost sleeping) but when GHRP started to effect I woke up - that was about 15-30min after I had injected it. So I slept a little but then woke up and there was little problems to get sleep again.

I'm pretty sure it is GHRP causing this because quetiapine and mirtazapine has been very good sleep medication to me and I have hardly ever - almost can say never - woke up that quickly under that medication before! Also I have slept very little (4-6h) compared what I've used to sleep.

Have anyone else experienced the same?
Maybe I should try smaller amount in the evenings like 50-100mcg?

Last edited:
I have the same problem but whith ghrp-6. Might have something to do with cortisol. I have night eating disorder though, I wake and eat anything and everything.

I have the same problem but whith ghrp-6. Might have something to do with cortisol. I have night eating disorder though, I wake and eat anything and everything.

amen! anything in sight.. cant say i wake up for reasons other than hunger tho.. when im asleep im out. no waking up till the alarm. an than its like waking from a coma.. im on g6 an cjc tho so my gh is a lil higher than just the g2. but you should still be sleepy maybe there interacting with the sleep meds

wrong peptides for sleep!

wrong peptides to help with sleep! cjc-1295 had been shown in scientific abstracts to increase delta wave sleep. also, and of the ghrps are increasing cortisol and prolactin- so that will f up your sleep. there is a delta sleep inducing peptide- I don't sell it but it's out there. but i would lowere the ammount of the ghrp's you are using or switch them out for an ipamorelin which does not produce a cortisol or prolactin response (very negligible if any).

I use the Delta sleep inducing peptide (dsip), its good and legit but you have to use a certain way for best results. Ive done plenty of research on it and read studies. I am using Cjc-1295 w/dac, i did not know it was not good to take but im sure it has some positive benefits.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws