over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best way to use peg mgf and reg mgf?

Saku39

Registered
I'm sure this has been covered, but I can't find much info in the search. Could I please get some feedback on the way you guys find most beneficial to use peg and regular mgf. Any help would be much appreciated.

no responses? well why don't you do what every body else is doing? experiment i tried a few mgs and think it's not effective, i tried 100mcgs post workouts and noticed nothing so went up to 200mcgs and nothing. so i give up on it for now, also do you ever wonder why it's so cheap? 20 bucks for 2mgs as oppose to 90-120 for 2mgs ofigf1.

You can try shooting it in the muscle 24hrs before you train them. Thats the standard usage. Great to stack with IGF.

Thanks for the responses. I guess I'll try using peg mgf at 400 mcg 24 hours before a workout and see how that goes. I'm not expecting much but we'll see. I'll let you know if I notice anything from it. From what I understand its more of a long term effect. I'll be doing it for awhile and let you guys know how it goes.

basskiller has a great article on Peg MGF use, google him and peptides

basskilleronline.com

basskiller has a great article on Peg MGF use, google him and peptides

what good will that do you? sounds amazing on paper but does not work so good in real life. by the way yes bass has great info.

what does not work well in real life?

are you all this hostile?

what does not work well in real life?

are you all this hostile?

no bro no hostility, sorry and welcome, just feedback on the mgf. did you get good results of off it? would you say that mgf is better than ether igf1 or gh? how much did you gain of off it? just wondering we would appreciate the feedback.

I did 500mcgs twice a week and was experienceing incredible pumps. I mean even having sex any my entire body was pumped. My girlfriend looked at me and was like WTF. Did this lead to muscle growth....... I'm afraid I have no idea.

DLStryker

I tried peg mgf at 500mcgs 4 times a week at bedtime and I had 20 grams of casein. vascularity was ridiculous pumps almost hurt they were so hard and I stayed pumped all day I gained around 10 lbs body fat went down around 3% I used it for a month. I ll def do it again.

Thanks for the responses. I'm using 400 mcgs on monday and thursday of peg mgf and 200 mcgs of reg mgf in bi's and tri's 30 mins pre workout once every 5 days. I am definitely noticing some serious pumps so far. I'll be doing this for 6 weeks and then staying with the peg mgf twice a week for a total of 12 weeks. I'll let you know how it goes.

BTW thats a total of 800 mcgs reg mgf pre workout every 5 days. 200 mcgs in each bi and tri.

You can try shooting it in the muscle 24hrs before you train them. Thats the standard usage. Great to stack with IGF.

I'm going to try it in the future stacked with IGF-1. That's the only way to run it and get results from what I've read.

How MGF works

Hi just my feedback and opinion.

I started with reg mgf 4 times per week 100mcg before l went to gym...after the second week l did another shot of 100mcg after every workout 4 times a week and was disappointed when the box was finished and all l had was a few good pumps...
....but then about 3 weeks after my last shot l started to see results in my upper pecs and outer calf where l was doing site injections....now it could be because of the cells that was 'splice' by the mgf and had to first get to a more mature state to see visible results...
:rolleyes:

After you run out of the reg(non Peg) MGF, ditch it from use. Peg is the only way to go. Reg MGF does not last in the system. It is in and out in a flash.

Keep us updated on how it works for you.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws