over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test suspension

Sdmonster

Newbies
Thinking about a test susp kick start and was wondering what everyone thought, worries are water retention, bloating etc etc. are those really big issues or over played?

I do 1ml everyday before I workout, never experienced anykind of bloat. I get super strong and its a great kickstart..

Thanks for the reply, still weighing my options, it'll be prop or suspension price is the hindrance at the moment so the cheaper of the two may win

Suspension is so utterly awesome. Doing 100mg/1 ml pre-workout is a norm for me now and it makes for a very intense and focused workout. After the workout you can eat all night. I used to power-lift and I never used suspension until now - the instant strength is so rad.

The only "bad" things I can say are the frequent injections and the PIP that seems to come and go depending on where you inject. I am on Exemestane so not much of the test sides.

PIP is very minimal for me. Dunno, I think Im just immune to it now, I use it so much..

So in general would you guys say suspension is worth the extra money? I'll run it 4 weeks with 50 mg dbol while waiting for test e to kick in good.

So in general would you guys say suspension is worth the extra money? I'll run it 4 weeks with 50 mg dbol while waiting for test e to kick in good.

Sure is, because you dont NEED to shoot a full ML, 75mg will very well do the trick.

75mg Suspension and 50mg dbol , what more kickstart do u need? lol

I figured it would be a good one lol. I'll have to crunch numbers and see if I can make it work then, but, if it comes down to suspension or a 1/4 beef like it might, I'm gonna go with the 1/4 beef 100% of the time lol

I figured it would be a good one lol. I'll have to crunch numbers and see if I can make it work then, but, if it comes down to suspension or a 1/4 beef like it might, I'm gonna go with the 1/4 beef 100% of the time lol

You want a nutty kick start?

50mg Suspension
50mg Dbol
50mg Anadrol

BOOOOM! :D

I'll keep it in mind that's fore sure. Not sure if my source has anadrol, but I haven't paid much attention, thought about tbol instead of dbol, but I fucking love dbol

Suspension hands down...sure it costs a bit more than prop, but it is awesome.

Run it with A50 or HALO for a unique experience:)

I'm just going back and forth on what I wanna run. I have a good 3 months before I can even start so I'm eying to think up the best cycle, I was dead set on suspension, now I wanna throw then in the mix, god only knows what I'll end up doing

I just got some Testos 200 dvd amps....can i take them with a slin pin or do i need a bigger 1 like 1 or 1.5 inch? I thought it seems strange to put a slin pin in my quad or glute? I wanna take 100 mg a day for 5 weeks along with var 75 mg/ day..any help appreciated

i plan on running test base (no other test) my whole next cycle! im stoked to finally give it a run. does anyone run nolvadex with it to combat gyno?

Sorry.....testos = suspension

you probably can. but probably shouldnt. the deeper the pin the better the muscle can absorb. plus test suspension is known for having little chunks that dont fit through smaller pins. test base and tne oil based are more suitable for a slin pin.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws