advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is your opinion of my bloodwork? Please take a look :)

blaze918

Registered
Hey guys,

I'm 24, been cruising on 150mg of test e with 500 - 600 IU of HCG per week. Injections are done Monday morning (around 330 am before work) and Thursday afternoon night (around 6). Came off of a small blast around 6 weeks ago.

I'm self administering after my last cycle. Not sure I'm going to stay on a cruise but not quite ready to stop yet either. I'm thinking one more little blast before I come off.

I know I'm young to be cruising, it might be a really stupid decision on my part...but it is what it is I guess. I've been thinking about doing one more blast with what I have left and then coming off. (total time on will be less than one year...still excessive I know).

The reason I started cruising is I felt crappy and wanted to see if increasing my test levels would help. (Plus I wanted to see if it helped me to look better) Started with 200mg per week Test E plus 200mg primo, this quickly led to a small blast consisting of 500mg test e plus 600 eq. Got my T levels checked before cruising: 438, but it was an afternoon test.
Thanks guys :)

These bloods were taken Monday morning around 9am. (I delayed my injection till after bloods were drawn).

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-12-16 at 6.31.02 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-12-16 at 6.31.02 PM.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 363
  • Screen shot 2012-12-16 at 6.30.23 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-12-16 at 6.30.23 PM.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:
Wow, your bloods look pretty good. You have a good test level for 150mgs/week of test. Liver values look good, RBC's look good. I can't see much wrong, looks like whatever you are doing it is working well.

Thanks for taking a look. I was shocked that my test level was so high, might consider dropping to 100mg per week of test e. I had read that one should never exceed 150mg per week on a true trt dose.

Thanks for taking a look. I was shocked that my test level was so high, might consider dropping to 100mg per week of test e. I had read that one should never exceed 150mg per week on a true trt dose.

It's not the dose of the test you are taking, it is what your total test and free test bloods show. Some people need 100mg/week, some need 200mg/week. But yes, you do have high test for 150mgs compared to many people on that dose.

It's not the dose of the test you are taking, it is what your total test and free test bloods show. Some people need 100mg/week, some need 200mg/week. But yes, you do have high test for 150mgs compared to many people on that dose.

Gotta agree. TRT is a science. I originally started on 200/2weeks and my trough levels (drawn right before next inject) were crap. I moved to 200/week and that helped, but my estrogen/estradiol was crazy high. I started arimadex and my E levels went trough the roof. Arimadex lowers SHBG (which binds to free test and E's). My free T was crazy high during this point also.

As of now, I run 200/week test and 1mg adex 3 times a week. That keeps the total test in the higher end, free T a bit above normal, and my E2 nonexistent.

I'm not an expert, and might be corrected over this next part, but your labs should be a bit more in depth. Total T is cool to see, but free/unbound T is what your body can use. Order that next time. E2 is good, but E2 sensitive tends to serve men better... yours wasn't under the cutoff, so it didn't matter this time, but may be helpful in the future. The only other thing I see is your lh & fsh. 2 issues here... first: you aren't taking high amounts of hcg, but I would think your fsh should be a bit higher with that. Second: you are completely shut down with those levels. If you do decide to come off, do it right for your own sake!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

It appears you are a little dehydrated.

Phil, what is it to look at to determine this, someone told me this about my bloods and I wasn't sure what they were looking at.

Thanks

Phil, what is it to look at to determine this, someone told me this about my bloods and I wasn't sure what they were looking at.

Thanks

Phil's looking at his Hemoglobin, BUN and Creatinine levels, more specific BUN
Creatinine.

IMO this young man may be consuming a little to much protein....Specific to BUN

Last edited:
His testosterone level isn't only because of the 150mg test e. HCG gives a few hundred ng/dl boost as well.

Yea I'll definitely get more comprehensive work done in the future, I just wanted to check my test and estradiol levels.
Stewie, you might be right about me consuming too much protein, I get about 100 grams from shakes in addition to the eggs, chicken breasts, and tilapia I eat everyday.
I'll drink more water, I also supplement with creatine monohydrate.

I'm pretty new to the trt scene but my HCT levels are only 2 points higher than yours and I have decided to start giving blood to keep them closer to the lower or mid 40's.

You're within range, but it's free, a good cause, and thins your blood out a little bit.

As of now, I run 200/week test and 1mg adex 3 times a week. That keeps the total test in the higher end, free T a bit above normal, and my E2 nonexistent.

I don't know that it's necessarily a good thing to keep your E2 nonexistent.

May want to drop test to 75 mg and add primo,deca,mast at 100-125 weekly

trt

Same here bro, im on 325ml/wk and my DHT levels came back at 185 (normal range 30-80)
im droping to 225ml/wk now and i will chack again.

I don't know that it's necessarily a good thing to keep your E2 nonexistent.

True true. Should've been a bit more clear. They stay on the lower end. I've had some crazy high levels in the past.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

What are the ideal test and free test and estradiol levels?

Last edited:
I'm pretty new to the trt scene but my HCT levels are only 2 points higher than yours and I have decided to start giving blood to keep them closer to the lower or mid 40's.

You're within range, but it's free, a good cause, and thins your blood out a little bit.

What's HCT? Hemocrat? How do you donate it? And dies it negatively affect gains?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131