over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Check out my abnormal Labs

Calpoly

Registered
biotech

11th week of cycle: (12.5mg Aromasin EOD)
1-9wk Test@250mg/EQ @600mg/Mast@300mg
**4-9wk T3 @ 50mcg
9-14wk Test@500mg/EQ@600mg/Mast@300mg

Abnormal Labs:
T3 Total………………...63 ug/dL (80-200)
T4 Total……………..….3.8 ug/dL (4.0-12.0)
HDL……………………....14 mg/dL (40-59)
LDL………………………..169 mg/dL (0-130)
BUN……………………..22 mg/dL (8-21)
AST……………..………..77 U/L (0-38)
ALT………..……………..59 U/L (0-41)
LDH……………………...290 U/L (135-225)
Iron % Sat ……………..16% (20-50)

TSH……………………....2.46 uIU/ml (0.27-4.20)
FSH……………………. <0.1 mIU/mL (1.5-12.4)
LH………………………..0.1 mIU/mL (1.7-8.6)

Testosterone………...10,810 NG/DL (292-1052)
SHBG……………………...6 NMOL/L (16-94)
Calc Free Test………….0.0 NG/DL (4.8-25.0)\

My main concern is that my free test have a value of 0.00. Is this possible? Someone over at tnation said "Congrats you broke the free test calculator", Ive never heard of that lol.

Also ive been taking IP's HCG 2x/wk @ 250iu, and my LH is nearly zero?

Only supps im using is asprin and Trueptoteins detox. Is their anything support I can use while on cycle?

your main concern should be a HDL in almost single digits and if IRC you are very young from your pics

your main concern should be a HDL in almost single digits and if IRC you are very young from your pics

Do you suggest any extra supps for HDL? I dont feel like I can add anything to my diet/exercise/lifestyle that would improve it, besides stopping AAS, because everything is good. Cardio for 20min after I lift always, clean diet with tons of peanut butter, olive oil, fish oils, and soluble fiber. Only thing I can probably add is maybe a glass of wine every night.

Do you suggest any extra supps for HDL? I dont feel like I can add anything to my diet/exercise/lifestyle that would improve it, besides stopping AAS, because everything is good. Cardio for 20min after I lift always, clean diet with tons of peanut butter, olive oil, fish oils, and soluble fiber. Only thing I can probably add is maybe a glass of wine every night.

im no expert but i think anti e's with exception of letro kill your HDL. there have been posts on here if you search for ways to increase HDL. i think i remember niacin (not sure dose) red rice yeast, and something else i cant remember @ this time. if i find it ill pm it to ya.

found link, heres what worked for some

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/articles-forum/82103-increasing-hdl.html

Last edited:
im no expert but i think anti e's with exception of letro kill your HDL. there have been posts on here if you search for ways to increase HDL. i think i remember niacin (not sure dose) red rice yeast, and something else i cant remember @ this time. if i find it ill pm it to ya.

Thanks. Yea ive been taking aromasin @12.5mg EOD.

Most blood tests have an invisible minimum and maximum sensitivity. You are probably over the maximum, and they would have to use a different testing method to determine your value.

I'd say you've got more than just test showing up as test to get a 10k value.

Interesting note on your SHBG test, you are low because you are using it up too fast. Newer research shows there is a cell membrane receptor for SHBG, and that the entire complex (SHBG+Steroid Hormone) are being pulled into the cell and then reaching nuclear receptors.

If there was a way to BOOST SHBG, you should see increased effects...

Most blood tests have an invisible minimum and maximum sensitivity. You are probably over the maximum, and they would have to use a different testing method to determine your value.

I'd say you've got more than just test showing up as test to get a 10k value.

Interesting note on your SHBG test, you are low because you are using it up too fast. Newer research shows there is a cell membrane receptor for SHBG, and that the entire complex (SHBG+Steroid Hormone) are being pulled into the cell and then reaching nuclear receptors.

If there was a way to BOOST SHBG, you should see increased effects...

So your saying increased SHBG will increased the effects of the steroid hormone? Interesting. So by this recent research, proviron and mast isn't beneficial, in this case?

Maybe I am confused but I thought letro was extremely harsh on your HDL and Aromasin is the way to go.

This is what I found on Aromasin:

ABSTRACT FROM JOURNAL OF CLINICAL ENDOCRONOLOGY AND METABOLISM

Suppression of estrogen, via estrogen receptor or aromatase blockade, is being investigated in the treatment of different conditions. Exemestane (Aromasin) is a potent and selective irreversible aromatase inhibitor. To characterize its suppression of estrogen and its pharmacokinetic (PK) properties in males, healthy eugonadal subjects were recruited. In a cross-over study, 12 were randomly assigned to 25 and 50 mg exemestane daily, orally, for 10 d with a 14-d washout period. Blood was withdrawn before and 24 h after the last dose of each treatment period. A PK study was performed (n = 10) using a 25-mg dose.

RESULTS :

The 25- and 50-mg doses of daily exemestane had comparable effects in suppressing circulating estrogen concentrations, with 38 ± 24% (mean ± SD; P = 0.002 vs. baseline) and 32 ± 29% (P = 0.008) decreases in estradiol concentrations, 71 ± 12% (P < 0.0001) and 74 ± 12% (P < 0.0001) decreases in estrone concentrations, and 45 ± 27% (P = 0.004) and 51 ± 20% (P = 0.02)

BUT THERE'S MORE

There was an increase in circulating testosterone concentrations after both 25 mg (60 ± 58%; P = 0.001) and 50 mg (56 ± 48%; P = 0.003) exemestane. Androstenedione concentrations were increased as well after 25 mg (32 ± 36%; P = 0.004) and 50 mg (47 ± 59%; P = 0.052) exemestane, respectively (Fig. 1Go and Table 2Go).

SHBG concentrations were decreased by 21 ± 7% (P = 0.0003) and 19 ± 39% (P = 0.18) at 25 and 50 mg exemestane, respectively.

Free testosterone concentrations were increased by 117 ± 74% (P = 0.0001) and 154 ± 95% (P < 0.0001) at both doses, due to the decrease in SHBG and the increase in total testosterone.

THE ICING ON THE CAKE !

There were no changes in circulating serum triglycerides, cholesterol, or LDL or HDL cholesterol concentrations with either dose of exemestane.

Maybe I am confused but I thought letro was extremely harsh on your HDL and Aromasin is the way to go.

Yes you're right i was wrong , had the 2 mixed up, either way OP will need to look elsewhere for his low hdl.

Last edited:
This is what I found on Aromasin:

ABSTRACT FROM JOURNAL OF CLINICAL ENDOCRONOLOGY AND METABOLISM

Suppression of estrogen, via estrogen receptor or aromatase blockade, is being investigated in the treatment of different conditions. Exemestane (Aromasin) is a potent and selective irreversible aromatase inhibitor. To characterize its suppression of estrogen and its pharmacokinetic (PK) properties in males, healthy eugonadal subjects were recruited. In a cross-over study, 12 were randomly assigned to 25 and 50 mg exemestane daily, orally, for 10 d with a 14-d washout period. Blood was withdrawn before and 24 h after the last dose of each treatment period. A PK study was performed (n = 10) using a 25-mg dose.

RESULTS :

The 25- and 50-mg doses of daily exemestane had comparable effects in suppressing circulating estrogen concentrations, with 38 ± 24% (mean ± SD; P = 0.002 vs. baseline) and 32 ± 29% (P = 0.008) decreases in estradiol concentrations, 71 ± 12% (P < 0.0001) and 74 ± 12% (P < 0.0001) decreases in estrone concentrations, and 45 ± 27% (P = 0.004) and 51 ± 20% (P = 0.02)

BUT THERE'S MORE

There was an increase in circulating testosterone concentrations after both 25 mg (60 ± 58%; P = 0.001) and 50 mg (56 ± 48%; P = 0.003) exemestane. Androstenedione concentrations were increased as well after 25 mg (32 ± 36%; P = 0.004) and 50 mg (47 ± 59%; P = 0.052) exemestane, respectively (Fig. 1Go and Table 2Go).

SHBG concentrations were decreased by 21 ± 7% (P = 0.0003) and 19 ± 39% (P = 0.18) at 25 and 50 mg exemestane, respectively.

Free testosterone concentrations were increased by 117 ± 74% (P = 0.0001) and 154 ± 95% (P < 0.0001) at both doses, due to the decrease in SHBG and the increase in total testosterone.

THE ICING ON THE CAKE !

There were no changes in circulating serum triglycerides, cholesterol, or LDL or HDL cholesterol concentrations with either dose of exemestane.

Interesting!

make sure you get the flush free niacin

make sure you get the flush free niacin

Matt-I remember reading not too long ago that the niacin recommended for improving cholesterol values was niacinamide (sp) wnich is not the flush free type-apparently whatever chemical reaction is required to make the niacin flush free also removes the part of the drug that is the statin. I dont have a copy of the link at the moment but will look for it when I get home tonight. the article recommended starting at 500 mg per day.

So your saying increased SHBG will increased the effects of the steroid hormone? Interesting. So by this recent research, proviron and mast isn't beneficial, in this case?

It sounds crazy but it's true. This was exactly the kind of broscience that makes me shake my head when people say they don't believe in scientists and their fancy studies.

The thing is, you want optimal levels of SHBG. You don't want them out of control and you don't want none.

Besides think about it, if a certain drug lowers shbg by binding to it, that only means it is using it as a way to get into the nucleus.

Insulin on the other hand inhibits the creation of SHBG.

This is interesting, the thyroid levels make sense to me but why would lipids be so screwed up with moderate levels of Test and aromasin? also, isn't 10,000 ng/dl extremely high from only 250-500mg/week of Test? I would think it would be closer to 2000 or so? I'm also surprised your liver enzymes are bad too since you didn't list any orals

I rushed through the above posts. Some of it is new to me.. but obviously correct HDL .. 20 minutes of cardio is no where near enough. try an hour.

I am not 100% sure but with 50 mcg of t3 your TSH should not be above 2 unless something else is going on. I might be wrong though. Is your t3 pharma grade??

This is interesting, the thyroid levels make sense to me but why would lipids be so screwed up with moderate levels of Test and aromasin? also, isn't 10,000 ng/dl extremely high from only 250-500mg/week of Test? I would think it would be closer to 2000 or so? I'm also surprised your liver enzymes are bad too since you didn't list any orals

^^THIS!

10,000ng/dl!?!?!? From 200mg of TEST?!!? WHAT!?!?:eek:

I rushed through the above posts. Some of it is new to me.. but obviously correct HDL .. 20 minutes of cardio is no where near enough. try an hour.

I am not 100% sure but with 50 mcg of t3 your TSH should not be above 2 unless something else is going on. I might be wrong though. Is your t3 pharma grade??

Also related to the T3 usage, did you notice 50mcg sped up your metabolism significantly?

Related to Free T, can someone explain why that would be lower than normal with total T being so high? I would think they would go up roughly proportionally?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear