over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Found a couple pics of me at my last show

Great shots bro!!

Great conditioning! You have that down. Is that genetic or do you have to bust your ass for it?

Just a tad thicker and you'd have had some judges really scratching their heads.

I have to bust my ass for the conditioning. Im not genetically blessed with a super fast metabolism like some, so my diet has to be to the T and cardio is a must.

Im really focusing on putting on the thickness and size this offseason while trying to keep my bf in check. Have you seen my offseason pics....lol. Even when i do cardio and eat decent i still look like a big fat turd.:(

I have to bust my ass for the conditioning. Im not genetically blessed with a super fast metabolism like some, so my diet has to be to the T and cardio is a must.

Im really focusing on putting on the thickness and size this offseason while trying to keep my bf in check. Have you seen my offseason pics....lol. Even when i do cardio and eat decent i still look like a big fat turd.:(

Now that is a bit of an exaggeration!

But one thing is true, you put your nose to the grindstone when it comes to training! You earn every striation you have!

I'm the same way. It really sucks actually. I get so big so quickly and my strength goes ballistic and then I diet and I just shrink like a raisin in the sun. I'm not saying you're like that but I know I am!:confused:

Now that is a bit of an exaggeration!

But one thing is true, you put your nose to the grindstone when it comes to training! You earn every striation you have!

WHAT? ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT?:D

Main you are shredded with sick striations! Of course you know this but mucho props to you.

Do you plan on going Pro in the later years? And how much size do you plan on putting on?

once this guy gets his shit straight in the offseason he will be dangerous. i'm pretty confident he will get things right this year. :)

Main you are shredded with sick striations! Of course you know this but mucho props to you.

Do you plan on going Pro in the later years? And how much size do you plan on putting on?

LMAO....i appreciate the kind words but on my best day i wouldn't even make top 25 out of 24 guys at the jr usa's or jr nationals. Being a Pro has never entered my mind as i knew a long time ago i didn't have the genetics for it, plus i just like doing this for fun.

once this guy gets his shit straight in the offseason he will be dangerous. i'm pretty confident he will get things right this year. :)

I hope so. Last year i put a good amount of effort into the offseason, but im a lot more driven now with a show already in mind which i think will help. I feel like i have a great support team this year also and feel confident that you guys will keep me on track and make sure i do everything right.

Now if we could just get your schedule right and finances in order you, me and hottt could be duking it out for an overall one day.:D

Now if we could just get your schedule right and finances in order you, me and hottt could be duking it out for an overall one day.:D[/QUOTE]

i might suprise you one day..... i have the feeling once jr. gets here i will be completely done or be more motivated and disciplined than ever. it could go either way. i still say i can be a lightheavy and rub elbows with you once again, you could finally have your revenge.........a rematch 13 or so years in the making, lol.

Terrific!

You did such a great job, MainEvent. Everyone on the darn board was interested in seeing you do well. Great Job.

Great Pics!

Damn, Main- your intensity level looks CRAZY in this pic- and that first pic has crazy conditioning- thanks for sharing the pics with us.

E

Attachments

• main_serious.jpg
    main_serious.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Nice Work Dude! Looking Good... Now did you forget to bring your hotsause with you? So really...Who is bigger? :D :D

Now if we could just get your schedule right and finances in order you, me and hottt could be duking it out for an overall one day.:D

I might suprise you one day..... i have the feeling once jr. gets here i will be completely done or be more motivated and disciplined than ever. it could go either way. i still say i can be a lightheavy and rub elbows with you once again, you could finally have your revenge.........a rematch 13 or so years in the making, lol.

After those pics you sent me, i know i still wouldn't have a chance against you. You'd kill me.

You did such a great job, MainEvent. Everyone on the darn board was interested in seeing you do well. Great Job.

Thanks JT. You know i always appreciate the support. My goal is to come back with a total revamped physique next year and suprise everyone.

Damn, Main- your intensity level looks CRAZY in this pic- and that first pic has crazy conditioning- thanks for sharing the pics with us.

E
Thanks. I didn't realise i had such an intense look on my face. My dad is always telling me i need to smile more and look like im having a good time...lol.

Nice Work Dude! Looking Good... Now did you forget to bring your hotsause with you? So really...Who is bigger? :D :D

Thanks Wild. Well, im taller than Hotttsauce. I have a feeling he's going to come back next year better than ever so we'll have to wait and see who's bigger.:D

I wish

everyone could have seen the top 5 call outs in lt. heavies when they stuck the guy who finished 2nd beside of Chris in the line up. I was lucky enough to make it from back stage into the crowd and ended up behind that guys buddy and he was talking a lil more than I had the patience for, so I, of course kept quite :rolleyes: , Yea I don't think so.

Anyway, to see the double tripcep shots being thrown down, the jockeying on stage, the pure intensity that lit up like a bomb, DAMN, still give me goose bumps.

Depends how many cheesecakes I have had that day!:p

Just out of curiosity, do you guys compete in the same competition? Are do you purposely not compete against each other?

This was the first year we did the same shows. usually we dont as we like to focus and help each other one at a time.

Our goal was to get in the best shape we can and compete. If we ended up in the same class that was fine, but we didn't and we're hoping to go head to head for the overall. Hopefully next year we can do that.

Oddly enough to some maybe, we'd rather see the other do well, regardless of wt class. Of course we compete to win, but I get more out of it seeing Main on stage. Could be cause we are close friends, could be training all those hours together and knowing how disciplined and hard he works. I can't sit still .... or shut up when he is up there ! Took out 3 figure models running to see him on stage last time .... lol!

I have a lot of ground to make up and want to move into lt. heavies but would love for me, main and edge to be in the same contest, that would be awesome! To me the greatest thing is the brotherhood of it all.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131