over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5 weeks out

HUTCH

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
really watery in theses pics..I had a good set taken on friday when I was just starting clean carb loading for the weekend but my Wifey though they were already posted and she deleted them..so these are from today when I am pretty much spilled over..I am just posting a few now and ill post the rest later when I have the time..weighing about 179 -180 now...

Last edited:
dfsdf

Last edited:
shit hutch at 5 weeks out bro your looking right on!! your going to be peeled come show time, now go get a tan on them legs...LOL front lat spread looks sick man!

Looking awsome for five weeks out, spilling over my ass! lol, keep it up man its almost showtime....:)

Crunch Time!!!

You are a lttle spilled over compared to your last pics but I think it's because these pics were taken on Sun. in which you havn't worked out in that 110 deg. heat the last 2 days like you do Mon. through Fri. Plus you have been running your depletion/loading system targeting Sat. You do look full though. Your hams have really come up from the side. This is crunch time. Hopefully we can get some quality work outs in together this week. With my crazy schedule. lol Now that we're within the four weeks, we each have our personal details that we need to work on but it is nice to have someone else to motivate me. :st:r-wars

b-boy said:
shit hutch at 5 weeks out bro your looking right on!! your going to be peeled come show time, now go get a tan on them legs...LOL front lat spread looks sick man!

Going today to get tanning for the next 6 weeks...I hate sitting in those damn things...but my wife wont let me clean pools in my bodybuilding trunks so....:p

bulldog21 said:
Looking awsome for five weeks out, spilling over my ass! lol, keep it up man its almost showtime....:)

Ya mainly in the abs and my back...4 weeks til New Mexico and 5 til AZ damn it is gonna go quick...I am leaning more towards doing the LA also just depends how my conditioning holds...

Rob Roy said:
You are a lttle spilled over compared to your last pics but I think it's because these pics were taken on Sun. in which you havn't worked out in that 110 deg. heat the last 2 days like you do Mon. through Fri. Plus you have been running your depletion/loading system targeting Sat. You do look full though. Your hams have really come up from the side. This is crunch time. Hopefully we can get some quality work outs in together this week. With my crazy schedule. lol Now that we're within the four weeks, we each have our personal details that we need to work on but it is nice to have someone else to motivate me. :st:r-wars

Ya its hard to workout with a partner the last 6 weeks...But we can definetly find time for a few...I just dont want you to get too good of a look at this giantkiller physique..LOL....

I like being called a giant. Keep em coming. Slappy.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131