over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

a few of my photo shot past summer ...

Enanthanator said:
Amazing bro...for your height you look much bigger than 225. Sick genetics, you looking to get bigger? I think I would be happy if I looked like that.

thanks guys !!

yeah actually I weigh around 265lbs, I wanna hit 280 before I'll cut for a next photo shot in july

mike1107 said:
thanks guys !!

yeah actually I weigh around 265lbs, I wanna hit 280 before I'll cut for a next photo shot in july

MASSIVE FREEAAAK! You look crazy as usual! The modeling will work great for you, you have the look.

You look great Mike, your upper is pretty dominating, but that's your genetics. Honestly, you'd probably have a real great physique at around 200-210.

marshall said:
You look great Mike, your upper is pretty dominating, but that's your genetics. Honestly, you'd probably have a real great physique at around 200-210.

Hey dude I don't wanna get that slim !!!!!!!!

I'd really like to know

marshall said:

How you can judge his legs with the photos provided (if that is what you meant by upper body dominating). Can you explain this? Mike's physique is pretty amazing and if you saw his picks from the past, he did not look anywhere near as good at 210lbs. He is one of the more advanced on the board. I just have no idea what you are thinking sometimes with your comments.

Kaiser said:
How you can judge his legs with the photos provided (if that is what you meant by upper body dominating). Can you explain this? Mike's physique is pretty amazing and if you saw his picks from the past, he did not look anywhere near as good at 210lbs. He is one of the more advanced on the board. I just have no idea what you are thinking sometimes with your comments.

Looooool
I was wondering the same thing too about my legs and me at 210 lbs

thanks for the nice comment Kaiser ;)

mike1107 said:
Looooool
I was wondering the same thing too about my legs and me at 210 lbs

thanks for the nice comment Kaiser ;)

Let me tell you, your legs just don't live up to the upper body standard when you're sitting on them... LMFAO.... :p

AWSOME Pics Mike!!

I hope things have been turning around for you as of late........Are you still trying to move to Miami?

Again those are cool pics, now you need some pics of you on stage!! ;) :p :D

lol, settle down guys.

The pic with the fatigue pants is what I am referring to.

Mike, I'm not saying your legs are small, you have a genetically freaky upper body build, that's all. No matter what your legs look like underneath the pants, your upper dominates them.

Remember, I have been told I have a better eye than an IFBB judge. :eek:

I know you don't want to get that small (210) :rolleyes: (not sure how you think 5'9 shredded at 210 is small). Doesn't change the fact that you would look great. And yes, I know that you feel you wouldn't look great at that weight. You probably want to get to 320 and diet back to 270 or something. :)

5'9 at 210 isnt small unless you are comparing it to a 5'9 guy thats 265 and totally shredded. I have to Mike credit that is by far one of the better builds I have ever seen.

LOL

Bulldog21 yeah I'm still thinking about Miami but this will come later ... I got engaged with my girl and she 's been only one time to USA and is kinda scared to move that far in a country she doesn't know but she definitly wants to give it a try , we'll have to come in visit Miami several times and let her feel how cool Miami is :D :D :D

Kaiser I was trying to hide my legs !!!! did u see them under me ?AHAHAHA :D

Marshall no problem dude, yeah u're right my goal is to be that big one day !
As for my legs they were my best part by far until recently and upper body was lagging, but a regular knee tendinitis didn't allow me to work them as hard as I wanted for 2 years and my upper body continued to grow so yes there is a difference now .. not for long I can now get back to heavy squats without any problem !!!!!!

Enanthator, 1st of all thanks for ur comment dude I really appreciate it ! yeah for sure 210 is not small at all, sorry if I offended anyone by saying that, but as u said I was comparing to a 265 lbs shredded guy (which of course makes me feel small too)

I'll post new pics soon, now I'm about 265lbs with 10%bf, tryin to add a bit size and keep my bf% as low as I can (don't like to go higher than 12% when I bulk)

Great Build

Mike,

Looking real strong ... Keep up the good work!

wedge

You look great in your photos. Awesome striations in your arms, chest and legs! Look forward to seeing more of you in the future. Good luck with your training.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws