over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Acetic Acid and HGH

5millionbucks

Registered
So quick question what happens if a lil acetic acid goes in HGH along with BAC water? Does the molecule get destroyed or is it fine? I was talking to my bro about this since he studied chemistry; long story short I use a syringe just for drawing out water whether it is 0.6% acetic acid or just regular BAC water; the thing is after using the syringe to draw out acetic acid I used it to draw out some bac water right after to mix my HGH(I like to reconstitue all my peptides and HGH at once to save time). Basically what my brother told me is the residue of acetic acid would still be stuck in the syringe and now into the bottle of BAC water since I stuck the needle in right after; even though all the acetic acid in the syringe was used to reconstitue the LR3 I was mixing it with and emptied out. Reason why I am asking this is I bought some serostim(shit was not cheap) and I would be pissed that a lil acetic acid residue from the syringe would fuck it all up.... I know im overeacting lol but if the BAC water I have is now contaminated with a lil acetic acid and that in all will destroy the HGH when I use it to reconstitute with. I would have to buy a new bottle.

This is news to me, I wasn’t even aware of the fact that acetic acid was used to reconstitute, I never used any of the aforementioned compounds except GH, but I was under the impression that bacteriostatic water was used to reconstitute them all. Learn something new ...that’s why I’m here, and read all these posts, learn.

Are u commenting on me to learn?? in general yes I have alot to learn just in general about compounds, peptides, GH etc. I think you might be confused with my question; peptides and HGH in general are used to be reconsituted with Bac water or saline water; igf-1 can be reconstituted with either bac or acetic acid; acetic acid mainly to break down the molecule; you can even used distilled water but it wont last long imo. Overall I was asking that since my bacteriostaic water got somewhat a lil bit of acetic acid and I use that same BAC bottle to reconstitue my GH since I have gotten serostim(straight out the pharmacy) which isn't cheap. I was asking if I should throw out that Bac water and get a new one; or is the miniscule amounts of acetic acid that may be in the bottle even matter in fact and I should just continue using my BAC water???

So quick question what happens if a lil acetic acid goes in HGH along with BAC water? Does the molecule get destroyed or is it fine? I was talking to my bro about this since he studied chemistry; long story short I use a syringe just for drawing out water whether it is 0.6% acetic acid or just regular BAC water; the thing is after using the syringe to draw out acetic acid I used it to draw out some bac water right after to mix my HGH(I like to reconstitue all my peptides and HGH at once to save time). Basically what my brother told me is the residue of acetic acid would still be stuck in the syringe and now into the bottle of BAC water since I stuck the needle in right after; even though all the acetic acid in the syringe was used to reconstitue the LR3 I was mixing it with and emptied out. Reason why I am asking this is I bought some serostim(shit was not cheap) and I would be pissed that a lil acetic acid residue from the syringe would fuck it all up.... I know im overeacting lol but if the BAC water I have is now contaminated with a lil acetic acid and that in all will destroy the HGH when I use it to reconstitute with. I would have to buy a new bottle.

Buy a new bottle of BAC water.
Yes a little acetic acid can destroy your HGH. Will the very small amount, that you are talking about, destroy your HGH... No one knows!!
But why risk it. Acid, base and inorganic solvent can mess any protein up.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws