over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

feeling like an old man on GH

vanya

Registered
Has anyone else here woke up with aches and pains everywhere since they started taking GH? is this normal? I have hand numbness or anything but when i wake up in the morning I feel like im 50 and im only 24. Lower back, knees, everything aches.

Has anyone else here woke up with aches and pains everywhere since they started taking GH? is this normal? I have hand numbness or anything but when i wake up in the morning I feel like im 50 and im only 24. Lower back, knees, everything aches.

YES, I totally feel like that when I wake up and once I start moving around it seems to get better and over time, that feeling goes away I felt. It was like at the 4-5 month mark, I just started feeling great.

I just mentioned this in another thread.... just outside 4 weeks in and am now waking up with extreme numbness in my hands... But on the contrary to you I'm feeling euphoric... I'm 45 but feel 25.

Do you think it has to do with the fact that us older folk require it more than the youngins'?? I'm really curious about that. Btw I'm doing 4iu's split

Yea same here. I've been on my first run of HGH for about 3 months btwn 3-5iu and I got pains all over like never before. My girl says I'm like an old man lol. Not too crazy about that. I'm about to turn 29 btw.

It sometimes makes me feel old but not for the reasons you stated. My reason is most effective gh products (hgh, peps) make me feel very tired throughout the day. I lose my drive and well just want top sit there and do nothing.

Only when I'm in the gym do I feel the tendon pains from GH. Sucks but you gotta push past it

how much you using and when are you taking it?

how much you using and when are you taking it?

That's what I was about to ask. Most of the time if you lower your dosage the aches and pains should go away.

Some GH make me feel sleepy all day and others don't. I LOVE both rips and somastim. Used both of them for a bit (on somas right now). Rips had me recovering like crazy but I held A LOT of water and felt sleepy all day. Somastims I don't hold as much water and I'm not as sleepy either.

Another GH might have mix of those two for me. So lower your dosage, change the time you take it, and also try other reliable brands.

I'm 47. I take 3 iu's of norditropin at night. I cant get out of bed. it takes me about 2 hrs to get motivated. I figured it was from just getting old.

I've found that adding T4 really helped mitigate some of the lethargy.

GH

On Rips, hands would go numb above 4 iu per day. Joints would ache on heavy lifts. My face also become a little puffy. I would take Expel or some mild water pill to help with added water weight.

Yup, same thing happens to me

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan