over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Frag

Timeless

Newbies
I have been reading about frag I need feedback very little info out there is it safe . I am in my 40s looking to cut fat did steroids years ago not looking to gain the mass want lean muscle is frag the way to go or reg hgh . Joints are hurting also. Not looking for a cheap alternative just something with lesser side effects . Is the frag worth doing so many mixed reviews . Seems to be no prob getting but what is legit

for fat-loss id recommend a GHRP, or GHRP+GHRH,

the protocol for FRAG can be ... alot of "pokes", with only fat loss as the reward.

but with GHRPs and GHRHs , your getting

Strength,
Fat loss,
Increased skin complexion,
ant-ageing
Increased lbm

Agreed with matty. Or hgh or better still a combo of the 2. The thing i Love about gh with a little test is you wake up take your gh, do cardio for health reasons if you want or give it a miss. Eat a decent size clean breakfast. I like eggs and sweet potatoes and a few pork loins. As long as you lifting hard the fat drops off anyway. I used to be a big believer in no carbs with gh to keep insulin quite when cutting, now experience has taught me otherwise and it works regardless. With frag you need fasted cardio then a few more hours no food to really get the results. The igf conversion is where the magic lies imo

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I see there is different kind of ghrp . Can you specify and give me an example of a cycle that u have done there is so little info on this stuff and it seems that most people don't want to help they just want to make stupid comments . Thanks

If they were for human use for fat loss i would do 100/100 ipam/mod grf (cjc 1295 with out dac) 3x daily and not eat for at least 30 mins after. Am midday or post workout anf pre bed. Always at least 2 hours after food

Oh yeah peps/hgh are both awesome for joint health. Frag won't do shit fir joints afaik

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yea sammy to expand on the joints issue. I can't tell for sure about this so take it for what it's worth. To make a long story short, I pitched up until college and had some rotator cuff problems.

Just today I was finally able to "push" on my overhead presses with no instability and feeling like I had a loose shoulder. (I have done rotator therapy for the last 2 years) and I've only been using peps (Alternating des/lr3, alternating ghrp 2/ipam, grf & peg mgf) for a little over a month or so. If the peps have anything to do with it, I'm an ergo customer for life. :headbang:

Yea sammy to expand on the joints issue. I can't tell for sure about this so take it for what it's worth. To make a long story short, I pitched up until college and had some rotator cuff problems.

Just today I was finally able to "push" on my overhead presses with no instability and feeling like I had a loose shoulder. (I have done rotator therapy for the last 2 years) and I've only been using peps (Alternating des/lr3, alternating ghrp 2/ipam, grf & peg mgf) for a little over a month or so. If the peps have anything to do with it, I'm an ergo customer for life. :headbang:

I noticed joint repair very quickly-ie a few weeks and that was just ghrp 6

I too use GHRP-6 stand-alone most of the time and i always notice a fuller, leaner look over time with increased hair growth, skin complexion, LBM, fat loss, joint repair.

I did add cjc-1295 no dac for a short while, tbh i like GHRP6 by itself better.
thats just my opinion though.

I do two 400mcg shots ,

One upon wakeing
One before sleeping,

I am 239lbs, about 13%BF 5'10. i find this is the maximum dose il see benefit from.

Yea I've seen that guys have done the peptides alone and gotten great results. I plan to keep the pre bed dose from here on out and adjust other pins depending on my goals.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear