over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gh with peps?

phosphorylation

Registered
I'm about to start my first run with GH. I will be using between 2-6iu 5x a week. I am 24 years old and will be running test/tren/mast with it. Should I do the peps 10min before GH protocol? If so, what peps are used for this and how much does it amplify the GH?

Read Myostatin inhibitor thread in member log section. Follow that protocol and you'll be good

I'm about to start my first run with GH. I will be using between 2-6iu 5x a week. I am 24 years old and will be running test/tren/mast with it. Should I do the peps 10min before GH protocol? If so, what peps are used for this and how much does it amplify the GH?

This is what I have been doing.

GHRP-6 or GHRP-2 along with MOD GRF-129 at 100mcg each, wait 10-15 minutes, and then pin 2iu's of GH.

Repeat every 4 hours or so.

Get your peps from the sponsers here such as Ergo, Osta, Extreme, Great White as I have had good results with various products I have ordered along with many others on here.

As far as how much peps amplify the affect...it's really hard to tell as I don't think anyone has put a definitive # on it.

All I know is that it works. At 2iu's I didn't get any sides at all from my GH. By adding the peps in, it was like it put me over the edge and I started getting all the minor symptoms such as tingling fingers...etc.

:yeahthat:, Your body is fooled into thinking its a natural pulse too,so far less suppressive in the long run

This is what I have been doing.

GHRP-6 or GHRP-2 along with MOD GRF-129 at 100mcg each, wait 10-15 minutes, and then pin 2iu's of GH.

Repeat every 4 hours or so.

Get your peps from the sponsers here such as Ergo, Osta, Extreme, Great White as I have had good results with various products I have ordered along with many others on here.

As far as how much peps amplify the affect...it's really hard to tell as I don't think anyone has put a definitive # on it.

All I know is that it works. At 2iu's I didn't get any sides at all from my GH. By adding the peps in, it was like it put me over the edge and I started getting all the minor symptoms such as tingling fingers...etc.

i thought after 2iu's of gh it takes about 6 hours till you can pulse again.

i thought after 2iu's of gh it takes about 6 hours till you can pulse again.

This is what i thought,but after some research on dats forums, dat himself says 4 hours is ok. I think its to do with the fact you fooled your body into thinking its a natural pulse. If dat says it and its about peptides,its about as close to the truth as it gets

Sammy- can you send me a link to where this is discussed? I'm reading through his guide and can't find anything stating that using peps in conjuction with exogenous HGH is beneficial, unless the peps are used pre-bed to restore natural pulses and the exo gh is used first thing in the AM.

Join his forum( link is at bottom of his first post on sticky,and when i get time ill dig up the link. Was only few days ago i read it and he says 2 iu 10 mins after peps does not inhibit later pulses with peps-or even natural pulses where as on its own gh will inhibit later pulses. he says 10 mins after peps as your getting it just as your body is releasing its own and thats whys its fooled. I will dig up links when i get time and pm it to ya

I promise you this-the way rmtt said hes doing it is bang on the money

Last edited:
Oh yes, absolutely

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Sammy- youve done both Folli and DES, correct? Which do you think would be more effective with GH, AAS and slin>?

Ive not done des yet, but got some on order. Having said that i think folli would be tough to beat, unless des blows me away, if i remember in a few weeks when ive tried the des ill update this thread

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear