over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP at younger age

Starkist

Newbies
Iam 20 years old interested in using GHRP 6 and CJC cycle with AAS.
Stats: 172 (about 78kg) lbs , 175cm tall , 14%-16% bodyfat.
I want to use it in order to gain clean muscle.
the question is , will it even effect me at my age , or should i use other peptides ? (maybe foli)

You need to focus on diet/training.

I am young too and used HGH heavily for over a year, complete waste of time and money IMO. HGH and HGH peptides for individuals our age I think are a waste. IGF is pretty cheap and effective though even in individuals our age.

You need to focus on diet/training.

I am young too and used HGH heavily for over a year, complete waste of time and money IMO. HGH and HGH peptides for individuals our age I think are a waste. IGF is pretty cheap and effective though even in individuals our age.

Im 23 and taking IGF des and i love it however i just ordered some mod grf and ghrp2 from ergo. it comes out to 67$ a month. I really can go wrong and it releases our own hgh sooo...to me its worth a shot. better than 150-200$ a month for hgh.

the question is , will it even effect me at my age , or should i use other peptides ? (maybe foli)

I'm not trying to sound like a parent or anything, but you are WAY too young to be taking AAS. Your body already has a high level of test, and I wouldn't mess with your natural levels. In your older 20's, it would be a different story, but IMO, you are way too young to be on AAS. You can still make gains naturally at your age.

Nail down your diet and training. Add some muscle and have a good solid foundation. THEN get your bodyfat 10% or below and began AAS. Search this site for all the information you will ever need on how to begin and what to do. This is my opinion of course and you can certainly do what you want with your body but you'll thank yourself later.

I'm not trying to sound like a parent or anything, but you are WAY too young to be taking AAS. Your body already has a high level of test, and I wouldn't mess with your natural levels. In your older 20's, it would be a different story, but IMO, you are way too young to be on AAS. You can still make gains naturally at your age.

I agree with you. Maybe a bit too young, too much fat, not enough muscle to start dabbling. But how can you say "he already has a high level of test"? Because of his age? Levels vary wildly. Anyway to the op gh peps and aas pair nicely in many ppls opinion. Be safe.

Sent from my Eris ADR6200 using Tapatalk

20 year is to young of an age to start using hormones IMO. Your endocrine system is still developing. Also 78 kilo is not much.

If I were you I'd wait a few years and use that time to try different training methods and dieets to see what's good for your body.

The thing is iam really frustrated from my body... i havent got a chance to train srsly for a while now (army) and in like a week i will be able to go back on track agian , i guess iam a bit eager to develop as fast as i can lol...

The thing is iam really frustrated from my body... i havent got a chance to train srsly for a while now (army) and in like a week i will be able to go back on track agian , i guess iam a bit eager to develop as fast as i can lol...

Lets be honest bro, you are going to take them. You have already made your mind up. I klnow this is in the peptides forum. Leave the peptides off for now unless you want to add in some DES. skip on the folli till you plateau.

If you run gear keep it sensible, its cheap and readily available in the military, but you wont need much to grow. Use your head and thnk long term.

Others will try to convince you of their feelings but bro, i know what it was like to be your age and by your post i think you have made your mind up already. So be smart and safe. I do agree with them that you are a tad young and not very developed muscle mass wise yet.

Ultimately it's your decision, but this endeavour--if you want to make a lifestyle out of it--is a marathon, not a sprint. The guys who fly out of the gates pushing the envelope with AAS and other supplements tend to hit a wall at a young age and are worse off for it in the end. You've got plenty of room to grow naturally. I didn't know any better (my knowledge of steroids was very limited) and trained my ass off consistently for 5 years before finding the dark side. I don't regret it one bit, as I know what it takes without the aid of AAS to keep progressing and not shrink down to nothing. The choice is yours, man.

Lets be honest bro, you are going to take them. You have already made your mind up. I klnow this is in the peptides forum. Leave the peptides off for now unless you want to add in some DES. skip on the folli till you plateau.

If you run gear keep it sensible, its cheap and readily available in the military, but you wont need much to grow. Use your head and thnk long term.

Others will try to convince you of their feelings but bro, i know what it was like to be your age and by your post i think you have made your mind up already. So be smart and safe. I do agree with them that you are a tad young and not very developed muscle mass wise yet.

Great post. Whatever you decide to do, be safe about it and thank you for your service!!

thanks for the help guys!
Just one more thing that bothers me , i did a cycle of dbol only half year ago (stupid i know) 30mg per day. pct as well (i had hard time finding nolvadex but finally did)
I managed to do a blood work about 4-3 months after the cycle:

This is a test 3 months after the cycle:

Total testosterone: 6.42 ng/ml (3-10)
bio available test: 2.45 ng/ml (0.6-2)

Blood fasting sugar: 60 ng/m (70-110)

This test is about 4 months after the cycle:

Total testosterone : 5.52 ng/ml (3-10)
bio available test: 3.37 ng/ml (0.6-2)

Total testosterone: 520 ng/dl (245-910)

Liver tests are ok , LDH is a bit high - 431 IU/L (200-450)
ALT: 18 IU/L (7-52)
GGT: 17 IU/L (10-55)

I know its off topic but you think that those stats are good ? ( i had hard time getting those tests lol) everything seems fine but what does the high bioavailable test means ? and why my total test is getting lower ... weird.

anywayz i was stupid with this cycle , everything i gained (10kg) i lost about in couple of months. i wont use AAS for now , but i guess in the future (couple of years) i will :)

Dont be in such a rush take your time some of us have been lifting for 20 plus years.Pace yourself its a long walk to make it though life not just a quick little run.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear