over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got a new tat

i refer to her as "boss" or "master" now... :D

Under capitalistic rules, bosses are bosses until they get fired and replaced by more suitable for the job dudes... just a matter of time before a name on a desk (or back in this case) gets erased and changed for another one... :D

LOL! J/K buddy!!! :p;)

Your back always looks good you, bastage!

Your woman must feel pretty damn special- especially given the status of many women in your society. Right? If I am off base, let me know.

I would think she feels quite lucky to have a man like you who cherishes her that much.

Some of your friends will probably give you a hard time though! :D

To the guy whose woman told him NOT to get a tat of her name, buddy, you're very likely on the way out!

Women dig that shit. They'd brand your c*ck if you'd let them! Seriously, women are so jealous it's unreal. Especially when you're drop-dead friggin' gorgeous (like me).:D

Haha great tats Bus, a whole new to dimension to being owned lol :p

To the guy whose woman told him NOT to get a tat of her name, buddy, you're very likely on the way out!

Women dig that shit. They'd brand your c*ck if you'd let them! Seriously, women are so jealous it's unreal. Especially when you're drop-dead friggin' gorgeous (like me).:D

You are wrong. Been married 11 years. She hates tats period. She thinks they are nasty. She begged me years ago not to get the ones I have.

Last edited:
You are wrong. Been married 11 years. She hates tats period. She thinks they are nasty. She begged me years ago not to get the ones I have.
Get her name once. Something discreet. She won't mind a bit.

i refer to her as "boss" or "master" now... :D

LMAO! Of course, as beautiful as your wife is, I would not have a problem with saying that!!!

Get her name once. Something discreet. She won't mind a bit.

Its apparent you have never met my wife(the disdain she has for tats), plus the fact I would never tat a name on my body. Thats just me. I like the ones I got, but no names. ;)

Its apparent you have never met my wife(the disdain she has for tats), plus the fact I would never tat a name on my body. Thats just me. I like the ones I got, but no names. ;)
I'm happy to take your word on this one. Personally, I'd get a name but it would something like PIRELLI

heheh ;)

I originally wanted a stamp design... you know how they stamp "private property" or "property of" on doors and shit? yeah, i wanted something like that where it would show that i'm "owned" by the wife :D... when the artist showed it to me it looked really 'plain', then he told me a plate would look much better and he can work on the shading and make it look awesome... so i told him to show me and that was it... beat the shit outta the stamp design :D ... been wanting to get this for around 6 months now :)

hahah. so you had six months of deciding. was it a "should i do it or should i not?" or you just never had the time.:D

hahha. i have to get my girl's name in order for her to get mines:headbang:

hahah. so you had six months of deciding. was it a "should i do it or should i not?" or you just never had the time.:D

you can't get tattoos done in my country :) ... had to go to montreal to get it done and i spent 6 months to see if i'd change my mind... so it wasn't a spur of the moment kind of thing :D...

you guys really don't know what this stuff means to women, do you? :D

to me, a tattoo is a permanent reminder of a certain time in your life. The biohazard tattoo has a special meaning to me, and the new one is just a reminder of a happy time in my life :). So, even if (god forbid) anything goes wrong, the tattoo would just be a reminder of what it felt like to be happy :D

and yeah... i was 'secretly' owned 7 years ago... now it's official and everyone knows about it :D.... next gift will probably be a whip :eek:
HAHAHAHAHAHA Well all I can say is I would draw the line at the bull ring through the nose bro. It's bad enough being owned but lead around on a leash by the nose??????:eek: NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Just stirring you Buselmo. I agree with your statement of being HAPPY! Good for you and I'm sure she is one very proud woman. :D

HAHAHAHAHAHA welcome back OTH................I think??:confused::( LOL.

Just get the tat without the name. When asked why the name is blank just tell her that you will get the removable ink tat with her name. Just wipe away when finished!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..............Don't forget to duck and make sure you sleep with one eye open!

HAHAHAHAHAHA welcome back OTH................I think??:confused::( LOL.

Just get the tat without the name. When asked why the name is blank just tell her that you will get the removable ink tat with her name. Just wipe away when finished!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..............Don't forget to duck and make sure you sleep with one eye open!
They don't call me "Hollywood" for nothing.

Damn, brother. Might as well tattoo a leash around your neck while you're at it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131