over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hairloss on proviron?

bananas007

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What kind of hair loss did you guys see on proviron. I am contemplating adding 100 mg of proviron to a 10 week cycle of 200 mg of test e. I know its not a lot, but I just want to hold on to little bit of muscle while i drop more pounds.

its different with everyone man. if you google it some will say shit like "it killed my hair" and others wont have issues with it. you honestly have to give it a test run to know for yourself. for instance, tren hasnt hardly done that much besides a few hairs i notice in the shower. dbol, on the other hand, was killing my hairline, and i had a baby friar tuck going on in the back. for the most part tho, if you look into it, hair will come back after cycle. i think it just grows back thinner or something. there was a hair thread on a forum for hair restoration talking about it. will check to see if ive saved it

What kind of hair loss did you guys see on proviron. I am contemplating adding 100 mg of proviron to a 10 week cycle of 200 mg of test e. I know its not a lot, but I just want to hold on to little bit of muscle while i drop more pounds.

I would try 25-50 mg ed first. The issue of hairloss is purely up to the the individual and if your have MPB in your family or not. For me my hair is as thick as it was when I was in high school (28 years ago) and i use either proviron or masteron in every cycle.

Right, if you are going to have mpb, you will. Period.
If you are not, you won't. Period.

Well, proviron is DHT derived, if you are prone to hair loss this will speed things up, and by now you probably know if you are a candidate for hair loss. Remember it is DHT that clogs the follicles causing hair loss and proviron will increase DHT readings. God bless you bro. Minister.

Well, proviron is DHT derived, if you are prone to hair loss this will speed things up, and by now you probably know if you are a candidate for hair loss. Remember it is DHT that clogs the follicles causing hair loss and proviron will increase DHT readings. God bless you bro. Minister.

X2

i have a recedeing hair line and have for better then ten years and proviron,winny,var ,primothe only one dht so far to give me sides is mast horrible acne and hairloss but what i lost came back after stoping so i guess its all the individual

dhts make me shed like crazy even var, primo, and of course mast, but things like tren ace do not seem to effect it all. My point being see what works for ya bro!

You are running 100mg Proviron ED or EW? For 10 weeks? And only 200mg of test E (I guess that's per week)?

This seems kinda messed up- I would wait until say week 4 or 6 of Test then throw the Proviron in starting at 25mg / day and increase to 50, 75, then 100 per day every week or so IF all is good. I don't know why you are using Proviron, but most people use it to lower SHBG get free test levels up after running test for awhile and for getting that "hard grainy" look when cutting (and for erection issues too).

if you're running 100mg Proviron a week, I don't know how you're doing it but it should be administered daily, and in my past it needs to be ramped up to be effective. 25mg / day is min dose in my mind.

Good luck- keep us posted on how it works for YOU- everyone is different. But 100mg / day for 10 weeks could leave you looking like a chemotherapy patient if you are prone to any hairloss from MPB

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity