over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh and sleep apnea

Man I've got to get that sleep study done. I hold my breath in sleep up to a minute sometimes. The wife will actually wake me sometimes. I've hurd a bunch of people say it's life changing. Better sleep wake up refreshed no more headaches.

GrAnabolic.is
[email protected]

Me too! And yes GH absolutely sets off my sleep apnea, I've been putting off the CPAP machine for a couple of years. Once I hit 250 lbs+ it comes on really bad. My dad has it and I first started to get symptoms around 30 yrs old. I was running 4 ius/day then and was around 265lbs....After that I cut for little while which helped. GH sets it off worse than anything by far, but II've been bloated on drol and it got pretty bad then too. These days I'm a little lighter overall, and if I stay on my side all night I can get away with it. I admittedly have been hard headed about this subject, and fully plan to get on the CPAP here shortly at this point....these days I seem to get it easier and easier than before where it was only on a really hard blast esp. with GH in the mix. GUys if you do have sleep apnea, it really can be one of the worst things to your overall health if left untreated for a long time. Everyone who takes the plunge and gets their CPAP ends up raving about how much better they feel immediately....

Agree with everyone here. GH added to my sleep apnea pretty bad, especially when I get over 250.

Luckily mine's not TOO BAD where I use a CPAP. I went to a top sleep institute in NYC where they have a bunch of options. The head DR there gave me a mouthguard that basically holds my jaw forward—basically sleeping with an underbite to open your airway even more. Helps a lot but I'll eventually have to switch to a CPAP.

Sleep apnea + tren is the worsttttt

Agree with everyone here. GH added to my sleep apnea pretty bad, especially when I get over 250.

Luckily mine's not TOO BAD where I use a CPAP. I went to a top sleep institute in NYC where they have a bunch of options. The head DR there gave me a mouthguard that basically holds my jaw forward—basically sleeping with an underbite to open your airway even more. Helps a lot but I'll eventually have to switch to a CPAP.

Sleep apnea + tren is the worsttttt

Does the timing of the GH make a difference to you - pre bed as opposed to taking it in the morning or earlier in the day?

I stopped using it couldn't handle the sleep apnea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pretty much when someone puts on a significant amount of weight you will be snoring. so of course the growth and juice do contribute to your snoring and sleeping. I use a cpap and mouth guard. I recommend both. helps a ton.

Does the timing of the GH make a difference to you - pre bed as opposed to taking it in the morning or earlier in the day?

Nope, no change at all. And i've messed with timing too.

When i'm cutting i break my GH into smaller and multiple shots—bulking i just take 1 large shot preworkout. No difference at all.

I also was just diagnosed with sleep apnea symptoms got worse gh use Buti believe I have had it awhile.

osa

There's obstructive sleep apnea and central sleep apnea. Sounds like obstruction to me.

Do you find yourself dosing off to sleep during the day when doing certain activities like watching TV or just sitting down?

If you do your sleep apnea is quite severe. CPAP machines are really the best thing going for this.

BTW ive been a licensed respiratory therapist since 2008.

scott

I always snored but not very loud............since I started taking hgh my wife says my snoring wakes her up. She said I sound like a grizzly in hibernation.....Lol!!

I always snored but not very loud............since I started taking hgh my wife says my snoring wakes her up. She said I sound like a grizzly in hibernation.....Lol!!
I used to only snore after a hard night of drinking, but now after using gh my girl says the same thing.. shes constantly proding me in the middle of the night to roll to my side because my snoring is unBEARable

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131