over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh dosage question

juiced13

Registered
Before I ask i thank you for help here. Roger (my horse) has ran growth before and did the 5 on 2 off plan. Am fixing to start it back up and was wondering which of these doses you guys think would be best. Roger will be watching other dvds while the gh dvd is running. The other dvds are enth dvd at 1000/wk, bold dvd at 700/wk, triniadad ace dvd at eod 50 and deka at just 300/wk just for his joints.

The growth that i can afford right now is one of the following options: lmk which you think would be best for fat loss, small amount muscle mass.

2 iu ed no off days
3 iu 5 on 2 off
4 iu eod

again thanks

I like the looks of 4iu EoD, even at such a small dose.

-T

Before I ask i thank you for help here. Roger (my horse) has ran growth before and did the 5 on 2 off plan. Am fixing to start it back up and was wondering which of these doses you guys think would be best. Roger will be watching other dvds while the gh dvd is running. The other dvds are enth dvd at 1000/wk, bold dvd at 700/wk, triniadad ace dvd at eod 50 and deka at just 300/wk just for his joints.

The growth that i can afford right now is one of the following options: lmk which you think would be best for fat loss, small amount muscle mass.

2 iu ed no off days
3 iu 5 on 2 off
4 iu eod

again thanks

With the amount of gear "Roger" is running, I don't understand when you say you're looking for "small amount of muscle mass"....I assume you are a seasoned veteran with AAS at those levels...Just one of those substances at the levels you do would grow me like a weed.
That being said, rHGH will work synergistically with your cycle; use it anabolically, in other words, dose the rHGH when you are most primed for growth-PWO at higher dosages.
Now thats for growth; the confusion I have is that a protocol like yours, looking for fat loss as a goal is strange. If fat loss is your goal, the amount of gear your on makes no sense....Nevertheless, strictly rHGH speaking, for fat loss, dose it in the AM while fasted, then do steady state cardio, still fasted, wait a few hours afterwards, then introduce protein first, then fats, then carbs later in the day.

Thanks Dis, I meant small muscle gain from the gh, not the rest. Roger is trying to put on some more mass while loosing some bf in the process before he starts his full on contest diet. He is excited about his race this year and wants to look good for the girl horses in the process. He is planning on running gh for a min of 1yr to see how he does off it.

Take a steady dose on a daily basis if you want to get the most out of the GH. From what you say you're looking for as in terms of gains, this would be the best way to use it.

In my opinion, save some more money... Then buy some more.

Run minimum of 3iu every day, 4 would be better, 5iu would be even better, etc... I never liked the dosing protocols that took off days.

Before I ask i thank you for help here. Roger (my horse) has ran growth before and did the 5 on 2 off plan. Am fixing to start it back up and was wondering which of these doses you guys think would be best. Roger will be watching other dvds while the gh dvd is running.

what horse needs hgh and watches dvds... if a horse needs hgh it must be a cow. horses are buff with hardly any fat

He is a special animal. :love:

I could prob swing 3iu ed for him, but am trying to plan ahead and make sure he can run for min of 1yr to see how it goes.

ive always heard.... that u never want to run tren and deca together...? ive also heard that running eq and deca in the same cycle is bad cus supposedly they work against each other.... you should keep us updated on your progress bro! what type of gh dvds did u get?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws