over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH in China

The BB Monad

Registered
I will be going to China for 3 months to work and would like to know if any of you know if we can get it over the counter locally or if it is necessary a prescription there?

Thanks.

just go to bankok thailand, my dad was there for years for bis, i went for vaca, any pharm if ya got doe, and you can bang a thai hoe at the same time all for under 25 american dollars, then get some chikn on a stick for 10 cent, hell i go wit ya and well stay in my dads hi rise hotels there and pateiaya,

I will be going to China for 3 months to work and would like to know if any of you know if we can get it over the counter locally or if it is necessary a prescription there?

Thanks.

Local currency is preferred. :)
Some cities have GenSci now, some don't. Used to be only found in military hospitials.
FYI - GenHeal is considered to be far better than GenSci. Though again, not all pharmacies have it.

just go to bankok thailand, my dad was there for years for bis, i went for vaca, any pharm if ya got doe, and you can bang a thai hoe at the same time all for under 25 american dollars, then get some chikn on a stick for 10 cent, hell i go wit ya and well stay in my dads hi rise hotels there and pateiaya,

lol i like your style seeya in bangkok 2010

muay thai , women, $1 thai noodle soup

And do you reckon they are much cheaper over there?

If so I will try and get myself some GenSci in Shanghai or Beijing! :cool:

And do you reckon they are much cheaper over there?

If so I will try and get myself some GenSci in Shanghai or Beijing! :cool:

GenSci is expensive even in China, you're most likely to pick up some fakes due to it's being faked quite alot. you also wont find legit Gensci stuff easy since it's been under strict government control that they can only supply to military hospitals.

Last time i shot an email to GenSci, they told me to go to this military hostipal to get myself checked up, and if i am diagnosed with gh deficiency, only then they can prescribe me with something.

GenSci is expensive even in China, you're most likely to pick up some fakes due to it's being faked quite alot. you also wont find legit Gensci stuff easy since it's been under strict government control that they can only supply to military hospitals.

Last time i shot an email to GenSci, they told me to go to this military hostipal to get myself checked up, and if i am diagnosed with gh deficiency, only then they can prescribe me with something.

I think I have stated repeatedly - THIS IS NO LONGER THE CASE!
You can now go to the larger (well known) pharmacies, they stock REAL GenSci.

China does not try to sell fake GenSci to their locals. If this is done, it's known that a simple phone call to the government will cause that pharmacy to receive a significant fine or worse.

As for price, it's CHEAP. Approx. 2per IU. Sold to the US, still in original boxes, w/security sticker and real fibers, approx. 4 per IU.

GenHeal is the local favorite because it is far better in quality than GenSci. GenHeal's 10IU vial's are 4mg ea., where as others, GenSci's too, are only approx. 3.3mg per 10IU vial. To compare, 10x10IU vials from GenHeal are equal to 12x10IU vials from GenSci. Further, the fillers are far less so = more protien = more GH per vial.

Last edited:

China does not try to sell fake GenSci to their locals. If this is done, it's known that a simple phone call to the government will cause that pharmacy to receive a significant fine or worse.

As for price, it's CHEAP. Approx. 2per IU.

GenHeal is the local favorite because it is far better in quality than GenSci.

I'm not talking out'a my ass, nuff said...

I had the associate of Gensci contact me roughly 3 months ago, though i did delete the email as promised, which i would never produce it here anywhay nor will i ever give any names. the criteria is that the Asian Game is coming, and all strict measures will be taken to ensure utter "fairness" and no trouble within this time, the guy was being very careful, due to the western reports kicking their asses for pretending to be customers, which kind of F-ed them up with the hospital supplies.

It's nice that pharmacies are not selling you fake stuff, it's only the UG's and re-mailers selling the fakes... to name a few, QV / BD have been faked alot, hygetropin are faked alot, and trust me, it aint by pharmaceutical companies, it's by underground dealers.

Chinese government will do their utter best to ensure that they are not embarrassed by illegal gh sales, and good luck with getting real Gensci, i do business in hk and china, i live in the damn country for goodness sake, i think i know what im talking about when i have personally goten into touch with pharmaceutical companies and gensci itself.

they are simply not interested in giving any shit to the western news corps anymore, not interested, they are earning enough from hospitals, and keeping the government happy as they are. which will in return earn them the rights to file complaints to and actions done on other generic / imposters.

I'm sure you have been informed of what you have said above, have a lil faith bro, I'm chinese last time i checked, and i keep quite an open eye on the market.

Last edited:

As for price, it's CHEAP. Approx. 2per IU. Sold to the US, still in original boxes, w/security sticker and real fibers, approx. 4 per IU.

GenHeal is the local favorite because it is far better in quality than GenSci. GenHeal's 10IU vial's are 4mg ea., where as others, GenSci's too, are only approx. 3.3mg per 10IU vial. To compare, 10x10IU vials from GenHeal are equal to 12x10IU vials from GenSci. Further, the fillers are far less so = more protien = more GH per vial.

This is the internal sales version of what we know as Hygetropin but in China
https://img.39.net/yp/jzlr/142547.jpg

that's a popular choice, which is also made by the same gmp certificated factory, not by doctor Lin.

also this is also very famous in China:
**broken link removed**

if we dun count the generics.

I had the associate of Gensci contact me roughly 3 months ago, though i did delete the email as promised, which i would never produce it here anywhay nor will i ever give any names. the criteria is that the Asian Game is coming, and all strict measures will be taken to ensure utter "fairness" and no trouble within this time, the guy was being very careful, due to the western reports kicking their asses for pretending to be customers, which kind of F-ed them up with the hospital supplies.

It's nice that pharmacies are not selling you fake stuff, it's only the UG's and re-mailers selling the fakes... to name a few, QV / BD have been faked alot, hygetropin are faked alot, and trust me, it aint by pharmaceutical companies, it's by underground dealers.

Chinese government will do their utter best to ensure that they are not embarrassed by illegal gh sales, and good luck with getting real Gensci, i do business in hk and china, i live in the damn country for goodness sake, i think i know what im talking about when i have personally goten into touch with pharmaceutical companies and gensci itself.

they are simply not interested in giving any shit to the western news corps anymore, not interested, they are earning enough from hospitals, and keeping the government happy as they are. which will in return earn them the rights to file complaints to and actions done on other generic / imposters.

I'm sure you have been informed of what you have said above, have a lil faith bro, I'm chinese last time i checked, and i keep quite an open eye on the market.

You being Chinese matters little bro - it just tells me you haven't done your homework. Hospitals are OLD news and GenSci *used* to be restricted by the government to selling only to Hospitals (I've posted this elsewhere) - but that is no longer the case OR at least they have eased up on GenSci because I'm telling you, they are selling their GH elsewhere now.

Where about's in China do you live? I know of two different locations that sell GenSci over the counter - one of them is just outside of Shenzen.

Below are a few pics of what you are looking for.
Note the fiber(s) embedded in the security seal:
Note the vials dates are stamped (not appart of the printed sticker) in different locations.

This stuff was not purchased at any hospital. Do some calling around, you'll find the real stuff. :)

Attachments

• fibers.jpg
    fibers.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 531
  • vials.jpg
    vials.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 702
You being Chinese matters little bro - it just tells me you haven't done your homework. Hospitals are OLD news and GenSci *used* to be restricted by the government to selling only to Hospitals (I've posted this elsewhere) - but that is no longer the case OR at least they have eased up on GenSci because I'm telling you, they are selling their GH elsewhere now.

Where about's in China do you live? I know of two different locations that sell GenSci over the counter - one of them is just outside of Shenzen.

Note the vials dates are stamped (not appart of the printed sticker) in different locations.

This stuff was not purchased at any hospital. Do some calling around, you'll find the real stuff. :)

Bro, i live in hk and travel to Shenzhen and Guangzhou alot due to my own business...

then i must check it out outside of shenzen, but i can honestly say that i cant find anything near the 2 bucks mark per iu, cos that's how much hygetropin costs, and it's typically cheaper than jins, and that's what i use for my pet hamster.

thx for the news... sorry if i sounded a bit over the top there bro... never mean no harm, just dun want no trouble for anyone, cos the asian game will be held in hk, and some of the insider info that even some of the top bodybuilders around the southern china region has dropped out of the hk bodybuilding comp coming this sunday due to very strict checks on both drug tests and delivery which is really the main hype buidling up towards the asian game towards the end of the year is how GenSci has responded to me.

Bro, i live in hk and travel to Shenzhen and Guangzhou alot due to my own business...

then i must check it out outside of shenzen, but i can honestly say that i cant find anything near the 2 bucks mark per iu, cos that's how much hygetropin costs, and it's typically cheaper than jins, and that's what i use for my pet hamster.

thx for the news... sorry if i sounded a bit over the top there bro... never mean no harm, just dun want no trouble for anyone, cos the asian game will be held in hk, and some of the insider info that even some of the top bodybuilders around the southern china region has dropped out of the hk bodybuilding comp coming this sunday due to very strict checks on both drug tests and delivery which is really the main hype buidling up towards the asian game towards the end of the year is how GenSci has responded to me.

No problem - no harm done. I'm easy going. Just didn't want you to think I was talkin out of my ass. :eek:
I can probably get you an exact location if you really travel there often... check your PM later.

You can PM me too!!! :D

hey, i'm living in shenzhen now and would love to get the info on where to get good jins OTC. Also anavar if its available anywhere. Sounds like you have a good solid knowledge of this and any tips or things guys do wrong would be much appreciated. I read as much from all kinds of sources already, but any extras would be great.

I am currently in China and have gone to a few pharmacies and they simply cannot understand me so I haven't found any HGH yet, generic or name brand.

How the hell do you guys do it?

I have even drawn it on a paper, explained the injections into the abs, wrote down the various different names, etc...

Any help is very welcome as I would like to try some Name Brand if it is cheap otherwise I will just stick to the sponsor on board that has been getting it to me. (I like his and his service is great)

I am currently in China and have gone to a few pharmacies and they simply cannot understand me so I haven't found any HGH yet, generic or name brand.

How the hell do you guys do it?

I have even drawn it on a paper, explained the injections into the abs, wrote down the various different names, etc...

Any help is very welcome as I would like to try some Name Brand if it is cheap otherwise I will just stick to the sponsor on board that has been getting it to me. (I like his and his service is great)

If you're in China, then check your PM shortly.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws