over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH or IGF?

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
i see alot of threads on both hgh and igf. ive been leaning towards the igf after reading some research articles on it but im still a bit on the fence.
ive began a new training regiment and my goal is to pack on as much pure muscle mass as possible. im currently on 250mg test e a week and not planning on increasing that dose for quite some time as i dont think its necessary as long as diet and training are in check along with proper recovery. what are your thoughts?

i see alot of threads on both hgh and igf. ive been leaning towards the igf after reading some research articles on it but im still a bit on the fence.
ive began a new training regiment and my goal is to pack on as much pure muscle mass as possible. im currently on 250mg test e a week and not planning on increasing that dose for quite some time as i dont think its necessary as long as diet and training are in check along with proper recovery. what are your thoughts?

i think you need to do 600mg of test.ew along with at least 5 ius a day of HGH. and with a proper diet and training you will grow like a tree

If you are new to IGF, take 50mcg. total after workout, im, equal sides. Try to take every other day to start. 30-45 days on and at least 30 days off.

the 600 mg of test is not an option, the most i will ever do again is 500 mg/wk along with maybe 300 mg deca or 75 mg tren a eod. I dont fell i need mega doses anyomre. not that thats alot, quite a few people on here im sure are on much higher doses than that. and i did some more reading today and from what i gather hgh is used by the body by combining it with insulin. the end product of this is actually IGF. my reason for using this is that AAS do not actually grow new muscle cells, according to research IGF does. the process as i undrstand it goes something like this. the IGf grows new muscle cells. these new cells are in a state of cellular "infancy" and need time to mature. once the cells have matured the use of AAS will cause these new cells to grow.....thats highly paraphrased but honestly i dont really feel like typing right now...lol....i understand the science behind it is mch much more detailed than what ive just typed and im actually going to re read this last article one more time. but for me the end result- new muscle cells - is exactly what im after. once i have "new cells" and they have fully matured the body has a new amount of muscle mass. Please anyone chime in if i interpreted what i read wrong.

If you are new to IGF, take 50mcg. total after workout, im, equal sides. Try to take every other day to start. 30-45 days on and at least 30 days off.

Your the best dude! honestly! im not going to use any IGF for at least another month as i still have a TON of reading up on it to do. but im savinf ur post about dosing.

the 600 mg of test is not an option, the most i will ever do again is 500 mg/wk along with maybe 300 mg deca or 75 mg tren a eod. I dont fell i need mega doses anyomre. not that thats alot, quite a few people on here im sure are on much higher doses than that. and i did some more reading today and from what i gather hgh is used by the body by combining it with insulin. the end product of this is actually IGF. my reason for using this is that AAS do not actually grow new muscle cells, according to research IGF does. the process as i undrstand it goes something like this. the IGf grows new muscle cells. these new cells are in a state of cellular "infancy" and need time to mature. once the cells have matured the use of AAS will cause these new cells to grow.....thats highly paraphrased but honestly i dont really feel like typing right now...lol....i understand the science behind it is mch much more detailed than what ive just typed and im actually going to re read this last article one more time. but for me the end result- new muscle cells - is exactly what im after. once i have "new cells" and they have fully matured the body has a new amount of muscle mass. Please anyone chime in if i interpreted what i read wrong.

You are catching on, that is why you will live longer and healthier. Keep researching.:)

i feel that test and HGH is a great combo. the only reason to use eq tren mast. winny ect is if your doing a show. IMO

i feel that test and HGH is a great combo. the only reason to use eq tren mast. winny ect is if your doing a show. IMO

from what ive read for HGH to be the most effective you need to use slin along with it. in which case your giving your body everything it needs to make IGF. i dont think any of those druggs are needed to compete. what i believe you need to compete, is a PERFECT combination of diet, cardio, rest, and weight training, i have some freinds who are all natural and are so ripped when its show time you wouldnt believe its possible. for me this is about pure mass while maintaining a % of body fat that i am comfortable with, but the mass is what im after.(i guess i have some kind of Napoleon complex or something)..lol if test and hgh work great for you than thats awesome. and who knows when im done reading what seems like 9000 pages of stuff on the 2 i might come to the same conclusion. but im looking for scientific fact, or experimental proof ala someone who has used both and can explain how and why each works. i believe both of these compounds are as powerful and as dangerous as AAS and i need alot more evidence as to proper saftey as well as what they are actually doing to my body.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear