over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hgh, tmj and bruxism causing headaches

aestheticsfirst

Newbies
Hey guys I was using hgh for a while and had no side effects. No headaches or anything

I started using this mouthpiece given by my orthodontist to build up my jaw muscles (completely stupid on my part to use it and his part to recommend and suggest it) and all of a sudden I start getting tmj.

Now I can handle pain and was dealing with a herniated disc but tmj is a whole other story because it involves the head.

The headaches were making school and work too difficult to concentrate on to the point where I was failing my classes. I never had any problems with headaches before except for hangovers.

I felt dizzy all the time and had to drop the gh. Anyway after I dropped the gh I felt a lot better. To my own detriment, I was abusing it using 6-9iu of pharma per day.

After taking a month off I decided to try it again using 2iu per day in the morning with a 2 day on 1 day off schedule. The headaches emerged almost immediately. I couldn't take it anymore and dropped the gh. But this time the headaches remained even after I dropped it for a few months.

I think stress is definitely playing a role here because I am extremely stressed out and grind my teeth at night viciously at night to the point where I literally have to pry my jaws apart in the morning. I'm also getting really bad neck pain and stiffness. After seeing a maxillofacial surgeon I was prescribed flexeril and naproxen for the pain. The 5mg flexeril at night eliminates the tmj pain, teeth grinding and headaches completely. But it is interfering with the lifting so I stopped for a bit. The neck pain and headaches got too bad though and now I am going to take a month off from the gym.

But is there anyway I can get back on the gh at a dose of 4iu per day pharma? Thinking of starting up again during summer break.

The reason that I am using gh is because I am short. Before starting I was 5'6" and now I'm 5'7.75" barefoot. I only have 1 year left to grow probably and I'm just hoping I can use 4iu a day for that year. Not expecting much but 5'9 would be perfect for me.

Unfortunately I can't get gh from a doctor because the will only prescribe it if you are under 5'4 but the stuff I'm getting is legitimate. Maybe switching the brand would help?

You can take magnesium and taurine to try and relax the muscles/tension.

Use a mouth guard at night to stop teeth grinding.
Massage your jaw muscles during the day and before bed.
Massage and use a heat pad on the jaw muscles, especially close to the ear.
  • Practice NOT clenching your jaw while at the computer or doing anything. Do NOT stretch it wide open but while going about your day pay attention to relax the jaw and let it hang slightly open.
  • Building muscle memory takes time, your jaw muscles need to learn to relax in a new position.
  • If you want to try and reset the tendons' "rest" position you can open your jaw slightly, hold it opens with fingers and try and close it doing an isometric contraction.

These will give you the best chance to overcome it, muscle/tendon wise.

Two things:

- It sounds like you are predisposed to jaw growth from the GH. This is not something that will stop happening so you're best off keeping dosages low.

- GH will not make you taller. Your growth plates have already closed unless you're a teenager. In which case, you should not be on this board.

Two things:

- It sounds like you are predisposed to jaw growth from the GH. This is not something that will stop happening so you're best off keeping dosages low.

- GH will not make you taller. Your growth plates have already closed unless you're a teenager. In which case, you should not be on this board.

I don't think the tmj was caused directly by the hgh it was caused because I am teeth grinding in my sleep and the hgh made it worse somehow.

I haven't used the hgh for a while but I am still having brutal headaches and jaw pain. I noticed that I am still grinding my teeth at night and I'm waiting for a splint. This happens especially after a tough workout.

I just want to do one last run of gh to see if I can hit 5'9 otherwise I am done. But until I can get the mouthguard and hopefully resolve the teeth grinding there's no way that I can do it.

Any other advice? Could tb 500 maybe help with the joint pain? I heard the injections aren't site specfic.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131