over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Im going to try BPC-157. Doubts

PostMalone1

Newbies
Hello guys,

Since Decemeber 2015, when I do bench press (1-3RM, and in the eccentric phase), I have a pain in my right elbow (the pain stays 1-2seconds). Sometimes I feel it too when I do military press. Ive been resting and applying some anti inflammatories but the pain didnt go away. Plus, I had my anterior cruciate ligament operated and a tear in the meniscus sutured like 1,5 years ago and I still have pain when I completely flex my leg.

So I decided to buy bpc157 this wednesday and try to heal my problem. As I read, Im going to inject it near the tissue (on my right triceps subq), and run 250mcg each day and maybe increase the dose to 500mcg next weeks. How much bacteriostatic water do I need for a 5mg bpc157 vial? How much time can it stay in the fridge once opened? and before open it?

Im going to buy it at usapep, it worths 15$. is it a good website? Ive seen that in other websites its more expensive.

I have a doubt that i didnt see answered nowhere: is it better to do a light training while running bpc157? I mean, to help bpc to travel better through the body (via blood), or is it better to do a full rest?

Any other advice or recommendation?

Thanks in advance! and sorry for my english.

The jury is still out for me. I just finished 20 days of BPC157 right on the outside elbow ligament (tennis elbow). Since I finished, I noticed that the pain site is almost gone, but the pain as migrated more into the forearm. I am not sure if the injury is moving, or if the nerves are affected BUT the exact site of ligament pain is almost gone.

Hello guys,

Since Decemeber 2015, when I do bench press (1-3RM, and in the eccentric phase), I have a pain in my right elbow (the pain stays 1-2seconds). Sometimes I feel it too when I do military press. Ive been resting and applying some anti inflammatories but the pain didnt go away. Plus, I had my anterior cruciate ligament operated and a tear in the meniscus sutured like 1,5 years ago and I still have pain when I completely flex my leg.

So I decided to buy bpc157 this wednesday and try to heal my problem. As I read, Im going to inject it near the tissue (on my right triceps subq), and run 250mcg each day and maybe increase the dose to 500mcg next weeks. How much bacteriostatic water do I need for a 5mg bpc157 vial? How much time can it stay in the fridge once opened? and before open it?

Im going to buy it at usapep, it worths 15$. is it a good website? Ive seen that in other websites its more expensive.

I have a doubt that i didnt see answered nowhere: is it better to do a light training while running bpc157? I mean, to help bpc to travel better through the body (via blood), or is it better to do a full rest?

No legit 5mg BPC157 sells that cheap. Trust me on this. I know the cost from suppliers. I would put money on it you have ghrp2 in the vial.

Hello guys,

I think it's better if u run 4 week cycle of bpc first , with complete rest just to not irritate the tissue and interfere with the healing process - just to be safe u know ... Bpc has some systematic and local effect so injecting close to injury will def help , u can't really improve the "travelling" of the peptide in the body as far as I know.
Try to do 250mcg morning and 250mcg evening.
Recon 5mg vial with 2ml back water which would make it 5000mcg/2ml.
So that's 100mcg/ 0.04ml.

Good luck!

The jury is still out for me. I just finished 20 days of BPC157 right on the outside elbow ligament (tennis elbow). Since I finished, I noticed that the pain site is almost gone, but the pain as migrated more into the forearm. I am not sure if the injury is moving, or if the nerves are affected BUT the exact site of ligament pain is almost gone.

BPC is usually run for 4 weeks , should get stocked with another vial lol..
Maybe run a 6 week cycle of Tb500 just to completely heal. Tb 500 is great for inflammation( your case) and will promote healing through cell mitigation and collagen production

No legit 5mg BPC157 sells that cheap. Trust me on this. I know the cost from suppliers. I would put money on it you have ghrp2 in the vial.

are you saying that they are selling me ghrp2 instead of bpc157?

Where should I buy bpc157 then? (im from europe btw)

Last edited:
are you saying that they are selling me ghrp2 instead of bpc157?

Where should I buy bpc157 then? (im from europe btw)

I'm saying they can't sell it that cheap and make a profit even if they get it from China.

I'm saying they can't sell it that cheap and make a profit even if they get it from China.

Ok then.
So, which website do you recommend me to buy that? Because I never tried before. If so, you can tell me by PM.

I think BPC157 and TB500 are the most faked peptides because they cost more money then just putting a GH peptide in the vial.
I just started BPC157 and TB500 today.
I'm trying the micro inject approach that someone mentioned.
I put 100mcg of each in 5 spots where I have injuries: right rotator cuff, left pec insert, left rotator cuff, left rear delt, and left lat insert.

If your BPC157 or TB500 make you hungry or flushed then they are GHRP2 or GHRP6.
If the BPC157 is legit you should feel reduced inflammation at the injury slowly over time.

ive uses SP bpc-157 and TB-500, the TB-500 gave ne the most noticeable reduction in pain, good anti inflammatory ,, cant say if the bpc-157 did anything used it a month

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131