over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

labs

OP just messaged me that increasing carbs worked as i suggested.

To anyone reading this, low/no carb diet is sub-optimal for most people. Low carb diets mimick starvation and downregulate T3 production and leptin.

They will also lead to lower levels of serotonin and higher levels of adrenaline/cortisol.

Low carb = Low thyroid. Period. That's physiology. It's in the medical textbooks and scientific literature. Low carb diet is garbage for performance and quality of life.

Just because it works for one person does not mean it works for most people. Low carbs also leads to flat muscles which makes you look worse.

Brain cells prefer glucose. Glucose is high octane fuel and ketones/fat is like solar power. If you want your body running at 110%, you need carbs/glucose to fuel the brain and muscle to maximum capacity. Again this is basic physiology 101.

Keto/low carb is another fad like subq injections.

fully disagree. bran functions better on ketones. carbs are shit for health, there are no good carbs nor essential carbs. periodic refeeds of 200grams of carbs per 10 days solves all and any issues with thyroid. i am fully against high medium carb diets, diets are poison and quality of life is much much better on high good fats aka keto and carnivore and mediterrenean diet.

there is 1 reason americans are obese as shit: carbs. VERY few can handle carbs and majority should be on fat based diets, much healthier and better

Huh?

fully disagree. bran functions better on ketones. carbs are shit for health, there are no good carbs nor essential carbs. periodic refeeds of 200grams of carbs per 10 days solves all and any issues with thyroid. i am fully against high medium carb diets, diets are poison and quality of life is much much better on high good fats aka keto and carnivore and mediterrenean diet.

there is 1 reason americans are obese as shit: carbs. VERY few can handle carbs and majority should be on fat based diets, much healthier and better

https://www.olivetomato.com/carbohydrates-mediterranean-diet/

Greek-Mediterranean Diet has the Optimal Amount of Carbohydrates- Here’s what to Eat

Mediterranean Diet Carbohydrates

A new study showed that too many or too little carbohydrates can lead to higher mortality rates. Researchers from Brigham & Women’s Hospital, Harvard University and the University of Minnesota studied 15,428 adults, investigating the association between the percentage of calories from carbohydrates and all-cause mortality.

Higher mortality rates (higher risk of death) was found in people who consumed less that 40% of their calories from carbohydrates or more than 70%.

**broken link removed**

When assessing total carbohydrate without regard to specific food source, diets with high (>70%) or low (<40%) percentage of energy from carbohydrates were associated with increased mortality, with minimal risk observed between 50–55%.

Last edited:

The fact that even you admit that you NEED carbs "per 10 days" should tell you something LOL

I'll keep consuming my poison carbs while i fuck my wife 2-3 times a day, bench/squat lift more than 90% of other people, while staying super lean year round with impeccable bloodwork and feeling like a million bucks.

The fact that even you admit that you NEED carbs "per 10 days" should tell you something LOL

I'll keep consuming my poison carbs while i fuck my wife 2-3 times a day, bench/squat lift more than 90% of other people, while staying super lean year round with impeccable bloodwork and feeling like a million bucks.

just like you need fat wink wink

and i will keep fucking my hot slave gf while looking better then 92.4% of the people knowing and proving that my health is superb and actually having million bucks as well

just like you need fat wink wink

and i will keep fucking my hot slave gf while looking better then 92.4% of the people knowing and proving that my health is superb and actually having million bucks as well

Fat is the least important macro nutrient. You don't need much.

Protein provides essential amino acids involved in pretty much every process including dopamine/serotonin production, immune system, muscle repair, etc

Carbs provide the best form of energy for muscles and the brain; glucose.

Like i said man, if you feel awesome on low carbs, that's great. Most people need to be in that sweet spot to feel and perform their best, and usually that's moderate carbs.

Fat is the least important macro nutrient. You don't need much.

Protein provides essential amino acids involved in pretty much every process including dopamine/serotonin production, immune system, muscle repair, etc

Carbs provide the best form of energy for muscles and the brain; glucose.

Like i said man, if you feel awesome on low carbs, that's great. Most people need to be in that sweet spot to feel and perform their best, and usually that's moderate carbs.

fat is THE most important nutrient, no protein is then fat. carbs by far the least. its just energy and human body runs amazingly well on ketones. especially brain health and performance is much better on fats then on carbs.

if you want to enjoy your carbs go for it, i advise everybody to lay off of them as much as possible and UP the intake of good omega 3 fats

fat is THE most important nutrient, no protein is then fat. carbs by far the least. its just energy and human body runs amazingly well on ketones. especially brain health and performance is much better on fats then on carbs.

if you want to enjoy your carbs go for it, i advise everybody to lay off of them as much as possible and UP the intake of good omega 3 fats

I'll keep using relevant logic and basic principles of nutrition/physiology and my own anecdotes as well as studies to recommend moderate carb intake.

You keep screaming for low carbs/ketones man.

I advise everyone to stay away from low carb and keto diets for your own physical and mental health.

lol you must be out of the loop in science: ketones are THE way for a healthy mind and body. keep carbs to a minimum, everybody knows that.

anywho enjoy ur carbs brosef!

lol you must be out of the loop in science: ketones are THE way for a healthy mind and body. keep carbs to a minimum, everybody knows that.

anywho enjoy ur carbs brosef!

Cool, OP resolved all his symptoms by adding carbs. Case closed.

yeah this case closed, nothing nowhere near you saying carbs are what most people should eat etc. lol

Except for the study the other guy linked to showing moderate carbs is ideal and multiple anecdotes contradicting your own. :rolleyes:

It must be the low carb brain, not to insult you but seriously. The guy just posted a study in this very thread.

Except for the study the other guy linked to showing moderate carbs is ideal and multiple anecdotes contradicting your own. :rolleyes:

It must be the low carb brain, not to insult you but seriously. The guy just posted a study in this very thread.

a guy posted a study? haha wow. there are hundreds of studies showing clear benefit of a low carb/keto diet. or are you now aware of these just because you like your oatmeal?

you do know that carbs arent essential? not for health nor for muscle growth and not for brain. ketones are far better for any of these. carbs are just 1 thing, energy. not 1 cell in our body uses carbs for rejuvenation or growth.
carbs are non essential meaning one can live their entire life and not eat 1 gram of carbs and be fine, one cannot do the same with protein and fats. these are, essential

a guy posted a study? haha wow. there are hundreds of studies showing clear benefit of a low carb/keto diet. or are you now aware of these just because you like your oatmeal?

you do know that carbs arent essential? not for health nor for muscle growth and not for brain. ketones are far better for any of these. carbs are just 1 thing, energy. not 1 cell in our body uses carbs for rejuvenation or growth.
carbs are non essential meaning one can live their entire life and not eat 1 gram of carbs and be fine, one cannot do the same with protein and fats. these are, essential

Whatever man, you're gonna have garbage performance, endurance and strength on low carbs. You do you.

Whatever man, you're gonna have garbage performance, endurance and strength on low carbs. You do you.
He does nothing to control his estrogen, of course he doesnt handle carbs well. What happens to a woman on her period when estrogen is high? They retain water like crazy.

I remember watching an episode of extreme weightloss, there were two twins. As a test, they put one on a low carb diet and one on a low fat diet. Both lost the same weight after one week, the big difference...the one on the low carb diet was completely drained and had no energy the entire week.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

He does nothing to control his estrogen, of course he doesnt handle carbs well. What happens to a woman on her period when estrogen is high? They retain water like crazy.

I remember watching an episode of extreme weightloss, there were two twins. As a test, they put one on a low carb diet and one on a low fat diet. Both lost the same weight after one week, the big difference...the one on the low carb diet was completely drained and had no energy the entire week.

i suggest you use real science and not episode of weightloss. you seem to have little to no knowledge on how ketogenic diets work and what the benefits are. i suggest you look into science and millions of people doing it. then you would know that the 'experiment' weightwatchers did is childs play and why the results came out as they did. good luck on your journey of new knowledge

Chinese guy is nuts.

Whatevs, let him do his low carb BS.

Chinese guy is nuts.

Whatevs, let him do his low carb BS.

i will let you do your insulin diet and reap all the negative things from it. science is in: low carbs are way way way healthier then carbs, get with the time bro

i will let you do your insulin diet and reap all the negative things from it. science is in: low carbs are way way way healthier then carbs, get with the time bro

It's all perspective as to low carb but according to science 40-70% carbs leads to longest life. Something like the Mediterranean diet you keep pushing.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner