over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

long term hgh sides

gstracer

Registered
ok well ive been on gh for over a year now and my question is for others that have been on this long. i seem to have no sides anymore, i have 3 diff source's of diff gh and i still have seem to have no sides even at 10iu - 20 iu ed. i used to get bad sides like CTS, wake up in the middle of the night hands are numb and hardly could make a fist. dose the sides go away?? i doubt all my gh from 3 diff places are all fake but who knows i sure hope not. what do you guys think.??

ok well ive been on gh for over a year now and my question is for others that have been on this long. i seem to have no sides anymore, i have 3 diff source's of diff gh and i still have seem to have no sides even at 10iu - 20 iu ed. i used to get bad sides like CTS, wake up in the middle of the night hands are numb and hardly could make a fist. dose the sides go away?? i doubt all my gh from 3 diff places are all fake but who knows i sure hope not. what do you guys think.??

Sounds suspiciously and inauspiciously like the dreaded anitbodies issue. Yes, you can develop antibodies to even the 191-AA GH. It's rare, but it happens. At 20ius you should be having some sides. But I'm not telling you anything that you didn't already know.

whats the anitbodies?? never heard of this should i come off for a few months?

A very small percentage of people will statistically develop antibodies (natural resistance) to exogenous GH. In a Lilly study, about 1.6% of people taking Humatrope developed them. Are you just not getting the bad sides or are you not getting anything from the GH at all?

Well as for Awesome fat loss that everyone raves about I didn't ever seem to get great fat loss off of it even when the sides were almost unbearable. As for muscle gains/ strength I'm not real sure I do seem to grow very small amounts and the routine I do now is not something I can chart strength gains becuase it very fast pased and lots of supersets. How would u chart gains with gh? It's a lot slower then aas thanks alot

There's a trick (not really) to maximizing fat loss with GH. You have to take your entire dose first thing in the morning on an empty stomach along with some T3. And you must keep your stomach empty for at least a couple of hours and preferably do some cardio during that fasted state. Are you doing this or are you doing something different?

I have been on gh for more than a year and a half. I got sides for the first 6 months. Then after that no more. I think the body gets used to it. I even added GHRP about 6 weeks ago, and still no problem. I love it.

ok well for the next month or so i will set an alarm like 1.5 hours before i get up and then pin the gh and go back to sleep. its the only way to me that makes sense becuase i get up and have to go right to work and dont really wanna skip food for like 10 hours. what do you think about this??

If you really wish to understand what's going on, then start here. You're experiencing the all too common desensitization or and or adaptation.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...ighest-gh-dose-you-have-ran-3.html#post699542

Another very informative thread.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...etic-gh-benefits-declining-helpful-hints.html

This thread is full of "good stuff". Start reading at the bottom post, then progress from there.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/54106-hgh-overrated.html

Are you running GHRH/GHRP? You may want go exo in the morning and GHRH/GHRP before bed. Or, cycle off the exo for a few months entirely and run the GHRH/GHRP to get your own production going/re-sensitize.

If you really wish to understand what's going on, then start here. You're experiencing the all too common desensitization or and or adaptation.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...ighest-gh-dose-you-have-ran-3.html#post699542

Another very informative thread.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...etic-gh-benefits-declining-helpful-hints.html

This thread is full of "good stuff". Start reading at the bottom post, then progress from there.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/54106-hgh-overrated.html

nice links, thanks

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner