over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

memory, learning new material

cyber

Newbies
I hope this is the place to answer questions of memory and learning new information. I have alot of material to cover for a position at work. What is the best nutritional supplements to take.

Look up "nootropics".

piracetam + choline are generally used together.

I felt piracetam was great for the first 3 weeks, then nothing. paired with choline, all kinds of stuff. no great major improvements. I tried the "cerebrolysin" and holy fuck was that a pain in the ass, literally. 5 ml a day for 10-20 days?!?? shit i ran outta 5 ml injection sites pretty fucking quick and ended up with an abscess in my right qaud, sitting here one month later, havent been to the gym since, really kicking myself on some dumb pig brain fucking injection shit. all sterile equi, fresh product, everything was done properly and ive been fucking with gear for 5 years, NEVER had a slight prob. then this.
fuck the "nootropics", go ahead and learn some techniques for handling your own issues with learning and retaining info. some people respond to brute force rote memorization, some people do really well with acronyms and diddys, some people dont learn shit until they find their weaknesses, and may even have to write or type important info over and over. Decide how important it is to you to know. i WILL however state, from my personal experience, 50mg of ginko biloba a day and the supplement "focus factor" as directed will work wonders for someone in a type of haze from either frequent (not heavy, but often) sleep med use or alcohol or moderate drug use. I screwed around quite a bit in my younger years and i feel back to normal after supplementing with these for a while. I also notice meditation and qi-gong or yoga, anything really to work on perception and increased awareness, also helps memory quite a bit! i remember phone numbers from years ago, and yeah i had a contact programmed in my cell then too, never dialed them. So bro, the long and short of it is, decide on how much time you can dedicate to what you want to learn, how important it is to you to become an authority on it, and develop some techniques ; know thy self.

Cerebrolysin!!!
Ergo peps has it. I've tried everything else and nothing works as well. I've had a number of severe head injuries ranging from fractured skull to concusions! This stuff really helps.
I've never had any issues with injections with this have done mulitple runs with it. Shoulders every day 2.5 ml each with no problems.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131