over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MGF / PEG MGF

5004paloma

Registered
I searched for these terms before posting and found no posts containing either MGF or PEG.

Has anyone used MGF (mechano growth factctor) IGF-1Ec or PEG MGF? Can anyone explain briefly the differences between the two?

If anyone has used either of these peptides, what were the results like? How do they compare with IGF-1 LR3? What were the dose and cycle duration you found effective?

Thanks for the imput. I'm also doing more research to try and find answers to these questions.

There isnt much of a difference between the two. I went through 20 bottles and saw nothing from it.

There isnt much of a difference between the two. I went through 20 bottles and saw nothing from it.

20 bottles? Is that 40mgs? What was your dosage/day/wk? Is the dosing similar to IGF-1 (20-40mcg/day)?

Have you used IGF-1 LR3 with any success?

Thanks for the info.

The difference is the rate of delivery/absorption.

Your age is definitely going to play the biggest issue with how well MGF will work for you. If you are still in your 20's, IGF-1 will be a better bang for the buck. If you are in your 30's+. MGF is the way to go. Look into studies on MGF. As you age, you can have all the IGF-1 in the world, but with low levels of MGF, it does no good.

20 bottles? Is that 40mgs? What was your dosage/day/wk? Is the dosing similar to IGF-1 (20-40mcg/day)?

Have you used IGF-1 LR3 with any success?

Thanks for the info.

I ran 500mcg IM 3x a week and yes that was 40mg.. Igf lr3 if used correctly can be effective.

I ran 500mcg IM 3x a week and yes that was 40mg.. Igf lr3 if used correctly can be effective.

Interesting. Is there a reason why you dosed so high? Does MGF need to be run differently than IGF-1? From what I've read here and elsewhere is that 20-40mcg is plenty of IGF-1.

Thanks for the feedback.

The difference is the rate of delivery/absorption.

Your age is definitely going to play the biggest issue with how well MGF will work for you. If you are still in your 20's, IGF-1 will be a better bang for the buck. If you are in your 30's+. MGF is the way to go. Look into studies on MGF. As you age, you can have all the IGF-1 in the world, but with low levels of MGF, it does no good.

Good to know - I'm 38. How did you dose MGF? From your response it sounds like IGF-1 effectiveness if dependent upon adequate levels of MGF. If so, would stacking MGF with IGF-1 make sense for older dogs?

I'm running IGF-1 DES 1,3 & IGF-2 LR3, 20mcg each, PWO and seeing results - which is actually surprising to me. I didn't expect the results to be realized until months later when new muscle fiber matures.

Thanks for the response.

Your on the right track. Stacking it is great. Especially if you have legit DES(1-3) IGF-1. That stuff is extremely potent.
I experimented with MGF and IGF quite a bit. Don't be afraid to kick the dose up there. You might see posts on 500mcg being a norm, but that is low. Doubling that, even going three times over that is not uncommon. When it first hit the scene, dosing was the biggest issue. Everyone was running really low dosages and getting poor results.
PEG MGF is the only way to go. Regular (non Peg)MGF only lasts minutes in the bloodstream, and trying to get a good dosing scheme down for that is a pain. You have to be pinning it quiet a bit.
Basically, I was running it all the time. I tried to work out a schedule where I was using it a day or even days before a certain muscle group was worked out and pinned with IGF, but it turned out I started pinning IGF quiet a bit as well. It's easier to do if you are pinning IGF in lagging body parts on particular days. If you are pinning multiple bodyparts almost daily, there is almost no down time to run the MGF a day before you use IGF. Just think of it as MGF being the spark to triggering growth from IGF. It needs to be present after exercise. And this is where studies show the difference in younger training athletes than older training athletes. MGF is needed to initiate the hypertrophy response of muscle by ativating satellite cells. As we age, post exercise increases in MGF decline, drastically!

Your on the right track. Stacking it is great. Especially if you have legit DES(1-3) IGF-1. That stuff is extremely potent.
I experimented with MGF and IGF quite a bit. Don't be afraid to kick the dose up there. You might see posts on 500mcg being a norm, but that is low. Doubling that, even going three times over that is not uncommon. When it first hit the scene, dosing was the biggest issue. Everyone was running really low dosages and getting poor results.
PEG MGF is the only way to go. Regular (non Peg)MGF only lasts minutes in the bloodstream, and trying to get a good dosing scheme down for that is a pain. You have to be pinning it quiet a bit.
Basically, I was running it all the time. I tried to work out a schedule where I was using it a day or even days before a certain muscle group was worked out and pinned with IGF, but it turned out I started pinning IGF quiet a bit as well. It's easier to do if you are pinning IGF in lagging body parts on particular days. If you are pinning multiple bodyparts almost daily, there is almost no down time to run the MGF a day before you use IGF. Just think of it as MGF being the spark to triggering growth from IGF. It needs to be present after exercise. And this is where studies show the difference in younger training athletes than older training athletes. MGF is needed to initiate the hypertrophy response of muscle by ativating satellite cells. As we age, post exercise increases in MGF decline, drastically!

There is no known MGF receptor extracellularly. MGF is created locally, intracellularly in response to numerous stimuli, mainly trauma (ie weight training), and used either in that immediate area or adjoining. The injectable peptide MGF, it is hypothesized, reacts with the IGF receptor and behaves as IGF. MGF has different effects it seems on different people; some swear by it as superior to LR3 and others take the opposite view. So it's incorrect thinking that injected MGF will behave as locally produced endogenous MGF.

There is no known MGF receptor extracellularly. MGF is created locally, intracellularly in response to numerous stimuli, mainly trauma (ie weight training), and used either in that immediate area or adjoining. The injectable peptide MGF, it is hypothesized, reacts with the IGF receptor and behaves as IGF. MGF has different effects it seems on different people; some swear by it as superior to LR3 and others take the opposite view. So it's incorrect thinking that injected MGF will behave as locally produced endogenous MGF.

Oh, I agree. Sorry if my rambling post came out misleading. I don't think it stays local(to or near the site of injection) by any means. It definitely goes systemic. Bodybuilders are certainly being guinea pigs.

Oh, I agree. Sorry if my rambling post came out misleading. I don't think it stays local(to or near the site of injection) by any means. It definitely goes systemic. Bodybuilders are certainly being guinea pigs.

So is non PEG-MGF worthless? I just bought some regular MGF.... :(

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear