over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mid cycle gh, stimulate LH. Ideas??

ChuteBoxer

Registered
I asked this on a few boards as a pct protocol, and heard crickets chirp...:(

Figured this is prob best place to try, should have thrown it out here in the first place...

In the course of a long term gh cycle, a bulking cycle will take place. 10iu pwo and a moderate 400-500mg test prop 6-7 wk cycle will be run with hcg protocol (2xwk), and an AE (in small dosages) and igf.

After this test cycle, gh will be running 3ius a day, until 1 month later where i will ramp the gh back up. Tamox. citrate (nolva) would be preferred to stimulate LH production. Will this adversely affect the gh (I have read that nolva can lower igf levels)

would you recommend it in the normal 40/40/20/20 weekly pct, or for a moderate test cycle like this would you cut it back or even scrap it?

I am 28. And this is for sport performance not BB (hence the meager dosages),

Prefer to use pharm grade gear.

Thanks! All responses appreciated:)

I asked this on a few boards as a pct protocol, and heard crickets chirp...:(

Figured this is prob best place to try, should have thrown it out here in the first place...

In the course of a long term gh cycle, a bulking cycle will take place. 10iu pwo and a moderate 400-500mg test prop 6-7 wk cycle will be run with hcg protocol (2xwk), and an AE (in small dosages) and igf.

After this test cycle, gh will be running 3ius a day, until 1 month later where i will ramp the gh back up. Tamox. citrate (nolva) would be preferred to stimulate LH production. Will this adversely affect the gh (I have read that nolva can lower igf levels)

Thanks! All responses appreciated:)

I don't know if Nolva would effect HGH use after a test prop cycle, but then, you said all responses are appreciated, so I'll weigh in anyway.

I do know I'd prefer to use clomid or toremifene (or a little of both) for PCT. I also know that the smoothest PCT I've had from the hard stuff (tren) was 50mg/day clomid + a little torem (used it for a week) + IGF-1 (20mg pwo + 10mg on off days), followed by GHRP-6, once the IGF-1 was done. I used the IGF in the last two weeks of the tren cycle and first two weeks of PCT. It worked very well for me.

I don't like nolva any more. I always feel like dirt when I take it. Clomid has bad psychological sides if you dose it too high, but I'd rather feel like an emotional woman for a few weeks than feel like I poisoned myself.

Thanks for the remarks Phaeton.

I hadnt thought of using the igf during pct rather than on cycle, thats a great option to consider. Good input!

I think the Nolvadex will be fine and I would do it, even if you think this is a weak, short cycle. Why not just run the igf for a couple more weeks. That with the 3iu GH should be plenty.

After researching igf for pct I am definitely leaning towards what the Sgt. said, maybe 2 weeks into pct with a low dosage. Learn something new everyday

Having Nolva on hand will prob make my decision for me.

Thanks for your advice Sgt. I threw the question out here and got a new perspective, good info so far!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws