over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My work with Shelby in offseason...pics

2jacked4u

Registered
First off let me say thanks for the support and education from this site, it has done nothing but push me to do better....Now with that being said, let me give you a little back ground.

Been lifting since 2000 (all over the place) and seriously or competing in the years 2009 middle, 2010 LH, 2011 middle.

After being talked into doing a show in 2009 the diet was done by myself. Because why?? I'm a trainer and I know it all....lol. Was I wrong. But hey, it was a learning experience and fun.

I meet a local guy here LENNY, not quite the normal guy, lol. Genetic gift for Zeus himself. He also was a middle. Being a member of this site I turned to help from Phil Hernon...Can't say enough good thing about him...Felt great and a no B.S. guy. Constantly concerned with health and pushed me too do better. In 2011 I went with a guy named Alex Azarian that Lenny had been using and bouncing ideas off of.. You want to talk about conditioning!!!! Great guy and a person as a whole. Again I learned new methods and approaches to better myself. Thanks!

In 2012 I had a curve ball thrown at me when I fell through a roof at a house fire in April due to my job 👍 needless to say, I tore my should up bad. Made it to the USA's to cheer a local friend on and decided I wasn't done yet! Had major surgery done in August and immediately had nose surgery the next month for a deviated septum.... Go Big Or Go Home, lol.

After taking a entire year off plus a few months I reached out to a guy named----Shelby Starnes----

I'd been in contact with him for a while and waited until I could at least give him 80%.

Shelby, my wife ( who is going to turn some heads!!!) and I started hitting it mid October 2013 and never looked back.

Now I don't know about some but I feel like Shelby and I's relationship is like knowing when you know. This shit is going to be good.... No I'm not gay...So all you homos calm down 😁.

It was rough at first for me because I couldn't really see what he was seeing. I had been out for quite awhile. We had to take it a bit slow due to me just getting back into the gym.

Hands down, I'm not sure I could be any happier with anyone else in this industry PERIOD.

Shelby listens to what you say.... And answers with a response almost immediately and sometimes with a explanation even. Can you believe it?!?! Yes he does this and if you don't get it, then all you have to do is ask.
He using a very SAFE, methodical approach keeping health on his mind.

Oh and one of the best parts I can EAT!!!! But also keep this in mind if you need to shed a few pounds we may not be eating like your buddy that's 8%, lol. Why????!
Because every diet he does is tailored for YOU not 20 other people and if you need adjustments or have a issue, let him know and he will make the proper adjustments.

Enough rambling but Shelby's the Mo-Fo!!
Thanks and I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

Oh there is one down side to using Shelby... You grow, get stronger, and get leaner.

First pic is me at 218
And the second pic is me at 207

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 792
Taking first thing in AM today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 775
Yes..

Thicker in the first... But holding more fluid and fat im sure. Thanks Phil! You did get me going.

Bringing up some areas for sure.. Lats need help and my posing 😁. Not done yet but not bad after 1.5 years off.

2jacked4u started off a little too soft and bloated for my liking so the first goal was getting him into a better position to grow while staying lean.

Now that we've tightened him up more, we've been able to add a lot more food in, and continue to do so on a pretty regular basis.

He's just burning through substrate now.

First off let me say thanks for the support and education from this site, it has done nothing but push me to do better....Now with that being said, let me give you a little back ground.

Been lifting since 2000 (all over the place) and seriously or competing in the years 2009 middle, 2010 LH, 2011 middle.

After being talked into doing a show in 2009 the diet was done by myself. Because why?? I'm a trainer and I know it all....lol. Was I wrong. But hey, it was a learning experience and fun.

I meet a local guy here LENNY, not quite the normal guy, lol. Genetic gift for Zeus himself. He also was a middle. Being a member of this site I turned to help from Phil Hernon...Can't say enough good thing about him...Felt great and a no B.S. guy. Constantly concerned with health and pushed me too do better. In 2011 I went with a guy named Alex Azarian that Lenny had been using and bouncing ideas off of.. You want to talk about conditioning!!!! Great guy and a person as a whole. Again I learned new methods and approaches to better myself. Thanks!

In 2012 I had a curve ball thrown at me when I fell through a roof at a house fire in April due to my job 👍 needless to say, I tore my should up bad. Made it to the USA's to cheer a local friend on and decided I wasn't done yet! Had major surgery done in August and immediately had nose surgery the next month for a deviated septum.... Go Big Or Go Home, lol.

After taking a entire year off plus a few months I reached out to a guy named----Shelby Starnes----

I'd been in contact with him for a while and waited until I could at least give him 80%.

Shelby, my wife ( who is going to turn some heads!!!) and I started hitting it mid October 2013 and never looked back.

Now I don't know about some but I feel like Shelby and I's relationship is like knowing when you know. This shit is going to be good.... No I'm not gay...So all you homos calm down 😁.

It was rough at first for me because I couldn't really see what he was seeing. I had been out for quite awhile. We had to take it a bit slow due to me just getting back into the gym.

Hands down, I'm not sure I could be any happier with anyone else in this industry PERIOD.

Shelby listens to what you say.... And answers with a response almost immediately and sometimes with a explanation even. Can you believe it?!?! Yes he does this and if you don't get it, then all you have to do is ask.
He using a very SAFE, methodical approach keeping health on his mind.

Oh and one of the best parts I can EAT!!!! But also keep this in mind if you need to shed a few pounds we may not be eating like your buddy that's 8%, lol. Why????!
Because every diet he does is tailored for YOU not 20 other people and if you need adjustments or have a issue, let him know and he will make the proper adjustments.

Enough rambling but Shelby's the Mo-Fo!!
Thanks and I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

Oh there is one down side to using Shelby... You grow, get stronger, and get leaner.

First pic is me at 218
And the second pic is me at 207

C, you a good man. You have been thru your UPS and DOWNS, but keep finding a way to bounce back! It's all about figuring out what works for you, then going from that point. Your in good hands with Shelby, onward and upward. Enjoy the text messages we have exchanged over the years, just bouncing thoughts off each other minds...simplify it at times :)

Lenny

Same to you brother...! Don't slow down, somebody needs pro card around here 😁

It sounds like you have finally found your man. Nice work so far!

Thanks bud... I know we all go through hard times me being more then others but having that drive to get back up and get it done feels so good. And having someone understand when devolpong a program for YOU to succeed is a great thing.

This should be a good year..

Shelby is a good coach. Everytime someone ask me about Shelby, I got nothing but good things to speak about the guy.

I hired him for offseason and cutting which we were able to achieve.

I lose 4kg in 6 weeks with Shelby. That is allot for someone who is already 8-9% BF natural.

Anyone who PM me asking about Shelby i will continue to tell them the truth. With Shelby u can't go wrong.

I'm saving money to hire Shelby again. Shelby is the only one i would go to.

I wish i could hire him longer.

Shelby is def one the best decisions you could ever make! I think he takes one of the best yet healthiest approaches for each individual to achieve their goals!

Seeking guidance is always a wise decision. Keep up the good work brother.

Thanks...

For the kind words guys much appreciated. Been through some tuff shit, so anyone can get it done with the right mind set and help.

2005-cancer
2007- torn wrist
2009- torn tricep
2012- torn left shoulder
and going back under the knife next week.

Its not over yet! Maybe thats the old Military mind set

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner