over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Pet insurance. My new Puggle

GoneForever

Banned
Got a baby Puggle(1/2pug 1/2beagle) She just turned 12weeks old and we want to get her insurance if you think its worth it. I heard its cheaper when they are puppies. I looked at a few places and their prices are too high. Like $44 a month for best coverage. Plus, most places dont really even cover that much. I heard to go with VPI but all these places have so many plans. Can anyone recommend a good plan with a good price? Thanks

Pet insurance is well worth it my friend! Go for it. And VPI is a pretty good company. I would look into your puppies parents health. If they have a good healthy background then you are pretty much safe going low budget plan. On the other hand if puggles in general have a higher unhealthy life then I would say that $44 a month for best coverage is good. I have VPI for my pit and I have the next to highest plan. Because it covers about 85% of their best plan anyway.

check with your vet on these insurance programs or search a little deeper on them I just read an article last month on how they cover very little of the actual cost incurred writing a lot of stuff off to "pre-existing conditions".

Pet insurance is well worth it my friend! Go for it. And VPI is a pretty good company. I would look into your puppies parents health. If they have a good healthy background then you are pretty much safe going low budget plan. On the other hand if puggles in general have a higher unhealthy life then I would say that $44 a month for best coverage is good. I have VPI for my pit and I have the next to highest plan. Because it covers about 85% of their best plan anyway.

They have their supier plan and the standard plan, but then they also have a $22 per month "wellness" plan you need to get as well. What do you have exactly and what do you pay monthly?

I took out VPI for my last Golden Retriever (about 9 years ago), She was a pup and full coverage was around $31/mo. After about 4 or 5 months I had to take her in as she was vomitting and they did an endoscopy and other stuff (around $1000) and they started asking for all her records since born. They found she had IBD and that this was considered pre-existing and they dropped her and didn't pay any of the claims. Imagine that being dropped from pet insurance. Well it was best as she died at age 8 and I rarely took her to the vet after that so I saved alot of money. My new dog I took $3K and put it into a mutual fund just for her getting around 10% and I can use it as I need, no forms or anything(I figure it would cost me around $4K in pet premiums anyway).
Fuck Pet insurance...it sucks! If they didn't make money they would not be in business, that why they pinch you for everything.

I took out VPI for my last Golden Retriever (about 9 years ago), She was a pup and full coverage was around $31/mo. After about 4 or 5 months I had to take her in as she was vomitting and they did an endoscopy and other stuff (around $1000) and they started asking for all her records since born. They found she had IBD and that this was considered pre-existing and they dropped her and didn't pay any of the claims. Imagine that being dropped from pet insurance. Well it was best as she died at age 8 and I rarely took her to the vet after that so I saved alot of money. My new dog I took $3K and put it into a mutual fund just for her getting around 10% and I can use it as I need, no forms or anything(I figure it would cost me around $4K in pet premiums anyway).
Fuck Pet insurance...it sucks! If they didn't make money they would not be in business, that why they pinch you for everything.

Wow thats aweful. they are just as bad as reg insurance. Lowest scum of the earth. I hope they all rot in hell.

www.petinsurance.com

this is whole I want to go with. A coworker has them and she only had to pay $50 for a $2000 surgery for one of her dogs.

I like this plan because it also will cover fixin em.

wow, never mind. the info I gave was for VPI. Man that sucks for ppl who got screwed over by them.

Cant you add pet insurance for free to your plan if you have progressive auto insurance? i thought I saw that once on t.v.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
cam2435
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws