advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

P5P has proven to be a great alternative to Cabergoline for me… crazy morning wood.

Unmoto

Registered
After having done extensive searches on anything related to libido and ED, I came across some info that equated p5p, which is the more bioavailable form of B6, as being a “safe” alternative to Cabergoline. Due to being leery of the possible heart valve complications of Cabergoline, I decided to try p5p to lower my high prolactin. After about a month of consistent daily use of p5p, I’m getting great morning wood and faithfully pop a boner during flirty encounters with women.:love:

The thing that I have not experienced with p5p that other men report to having with caber is the short refractory period. Mine seems to be one and done after busting a load. That is a definite advantage that Caber may have over p5p. Have any of you had experience with p5p and, or Cabergoline and can attest to the differences or similarities of the two? I’m really interested in learning more and possibly try some Cabergoline.

By the way, on my last lab my prolactin was 21ng/mL which is quite high for a man of 45 y.o. I have not had it checked since the p5p, but I plan to do it soon.

Very interesting to know .keep us posted when you do labs again .i am curious if it actually lowered your prolactin

Interesting. Please post the labs when you get them back. I too am curious if it's actually lowering Prolactin.

@ mike036 and LisaKeith97, I definately will post labs when I get them done. I'm curious to know if p5p has lowered my prolactin too.

Very interesting... My on cycle labs came back with same prolactin number and it's been killing me. Low libido, tired, watery, and small amount of lactation. Grabbed some Prami but that shit might as well be like drinking ipecac. Severly makes me sick even at .25, managed to work up to .5 but still not curring the lactating. Have some 2mg cab on the way and have been taking B6 3x200mg a day. Little improvement on the libido but about it.

Very interested in this tho, actually I've never heard of it. I would do a google search but I'm swamped at work. One of you guys care to elaborate on what it is?

Thanks guys

Dirtbike58 if you are having prolactin problems, it looks like you were on the right track with the b6. The only problem with b6 is the high doses you have to take in order for it to be effective. p5p is the more bioavailable version of
b6 and does not bring with it the side effects of nerve pain which can result from doses of b6 that are too high. But, if you have Caber on the way, you should be good to go once you get started, righ? I want to know how the Caber works out for you. You may also want to get some p5p to see if that works too. Keep us posted.

how much p5p do you take?

I take 50mgs twice a day for a total of 100mgs per day.

I have caber on hand, but cant use it because it is contraindicated with medicine my doctor has prescribed me. Can't wait to see what it will do for my high prolactin.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131